Tournament TLT II: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banner and approval by sirDonovan

Welcome to the first week of TLT II! Throughout this tournament, players will battle in a best-of-three/best-of-five(from the 8th round on) format each round, with Smogon's standard tiers being the metagames played. This tournament is also double elimination, so if you're defeated once, you're still in the loser's portion of the bracket.

The tiers that will be played are:

SM Ubers
SM OU
SM UU
SM RU
SM NU
SM PU
SM LC
SM Doubles OU
SM Monotype

In order to fairly determine the three of these nine tiers played in each individual matchup, players will take turns locking and eliminating tiers among themselves. They'll both lock one tier, followed by eliminating three tiers, thus leaving three tiers to be played. The lower seeded player will lock the first tier, followed by the higher seed player. Then the lower seeded player will eliminate the first tier, followed by the higher seed player, and it will repeat in that order two more times. The higher seed player picks what tier is played first of the three tiers. After that, the loser of game one picks which of the two tiers is played for game two. Naturally, game three will be played in the last remaining tier.

(Example: TWW is a one seed, while MJ is a sixteen seed. MJ, the lower seed, decides to lock Ubers, followed by TWW locking RU. At this point, neither Ubers nor RU can be eliminated. MJ, the lower seed, chooses to first eliminate UU. TWW follows with OU. MJ then eliminates LC, and TWW eliminates Doubles OU. MJ then eliminates NU, and TWW eliminates Monotype. So thus the three tiers that would be played are Ubers (what MJ locked in), RU (what TWW locked in) and PU (the tier that didn't get banned). Of these tiers remaining, TWW, the higher seed, chooses to play RU first. TWW then loses game one, and chooses to play PU next. Should it go to game three, the game mode would be Ubers.)

Basic tournament rules - you absolutely should read this, especially if you're new to forum tournaments
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Substitutions will be made only for rounds one & two, with round two subs only being allowed for any participants in the loser's bracket.

Round 1 Matchups
OminousDraco vs Serene Grace
EternalSnowman vs SMB
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot
PapaBisexual vs Taylor
London13 vs leo05051998
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods
trace vs Chaitanya
Jrdn vs halaman95
imjustgray vs Havens
snøfall vs Mikaav
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham
Samspark vs TheFranklin
Not Miyan vs bdov
Cam vs Plas
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination
Xiri vs Abbp
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10
100%GXE vs Sabaini SANJAY
t0te vs Sificon
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage)
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover
Roseybear vs Go0d

(The higher seed is always on the left side)

Here is the full bracket for everyone: https://challonge.com/pwi5166d

Highight matchups:

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace
EternalSnowman vs SMB
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier
Trace vs Chaitanya
snøfall
vs Mikaav

This round ends December 9th at 11:59pm (GMT-5). Good luck everyone!

Replays are not mandatory but very much appreciated.

If you are a highlight game and want your series to be streamed, please make sure to either post or pm me the scheduled time!

Last edited:

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Couldn't get these done before the first match haha, but anyway:
OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Takes LC which should be decisive when the other tiers are fairly even.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Best series by far, I think ESM is prob more versatile though to win a deciding g3 after he wins Ubers and SMB doubles.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - not familiar with either sorry.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - Better overall player.
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - GL!
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - This is a pretty even one, could go either way.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - Better overall and don't see him losing in Ubers this matchup.
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - Provided he doesn't choke I think Luthier should take this fairly comfortably.
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - Good all-round player, don't see him dropping this one.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - I think Twixtry is better overall, Raj is capable
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Decent overall player and not really familiar with his opp.
London13 vs leo05051998 - I wouldn't be surprised if Leo won but I think given the scope of tiers London is more versatile.
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - Sans has improved recently but I still think Knife is the better player.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - Don't see him dropping NU and better overall.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - I expect his advantage in Monotype to carry him through this matchup.
trace vs Chaitanya - Happened
Jrdn vs halaman95 - Much better overall
imjustgray vs Havens - My former DPL teammate and nice user Havens should take this one.
snøfall vs Mikaav - I think Mikaav takes LC but Akiko wins the other two.
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - Hard to see hamx4 losing this one.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - Haven't really been impressed by Samspark, and from memory TheFranklin did pretty well in this tournament last year.
Not Miyan vs bdov - Probably the better player overall and definitely more versatile from what I've seen, though not as clear cut as some of the others.
Cam vs Plas - Much better at Pokemon
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - I think plimsoll punks has been pretty underrated in the power rankings and such, always thought he played well when I've come across him in tours room.
Xiri vs Abbp - My tip to win the whole tournament, would be shocked to see him lose here.
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - More experience and the better/more versatile player.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Not familiar with either sorry.
t0te vs Sificon - Not familiar with sificon.
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - Could do either way with naruto taking UU but I've been more impressed with what I've seen from lachy as of late.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - I don't know how anyone can justifiably predict the person who gave us this in BLT
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - Good overall player, but he needs to show some more versatility with his teams.
Roseybear vs Go0d - Fairly close matchup, but I think Rosey edges this one.

Time for Round predicts!!!!!!!!!! I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
OminousDraco vs Serene Grace( Each would win their mains and giving Od a upper hand in the neutral tier)
EternalSnowman vs SMB (Neutral tier decides as well . Rooting for SMB to win).
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 ( No much of a idea about both players ). Hope to see some good stuff).
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 ( Good match excepting neg to win).
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 ( mono and lc 3rd tier to decide).
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ (Goo Spitfire ).
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M (Waiting to see how much col would resist MM).
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier ( Equal RU skills and luth got better Lc so expecting him to win).
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur (Though PokemonCestDur is a good player i doubt we'll beat friso).
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot (Raj's winning Ubers n ...if Twixtry does not remove Pu for the last tier then maybe he might have a chance).
PapaBisexual vs Taylor ( Taylor is better overall player ).
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans (Anime would prolly manage dubs with cheese's help but mack wins the other two).
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon (Neo Goat ).
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods (Don't know the other guy so goo poison).
trace vs Chaitanya (Done .OMG he beat trace in his best tiers).
Jrdn vs halaman95 (Ez).
imjustgray vs Havens (Taking a guess based on very little knowledge).
snøfall vs Mikaav ( Yummy match. Have to wait and see ).
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham ( DanDaDan man RIP).
Samspark vs TheFranklin ( We'll get to see decent games here. Excepting Sam to win it)
Not Miyan vs bdov ( bdov more like bad-goat-ov).
Cam vs Plas (Cam is decent but Plas is at another level ).
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination (Punks gonna win this without any trouble ).
Xiri vs Abbp (No Comments ).
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 ( If only it were randoms Elg would win it ).
100%GXE vs Sabaini ( Another set of new faces).
t0te vs Sificon (t0te should take this).
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) (Excepting the experience to show up).
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 (Consider this a chance and win this).
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover (soTsoT is a good player and no idea on how good the opponent is ).
Roseybear vs Go0d ( Another set of decent battle which will end with Rosey winning).

Last edited:
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - I don't know how anyone can justifiably predict the person who gave us this in BLT
Don't forget he also gave us This in the same tournament :^)
On to some predicts
OminousDraco(55) vs Serene Grace : While both are expected to win their locked tiers( which I believe would be ou and lc), I've seen od play a lot more other tiers than serene. Definately one of the closest series and the one to watch out for
EternalSnowman(45) vs SMB(55) : TLT I REMATCH HYPE!!! the true HL of r1. While both are favourite to win the tour itself. This will definately depend on the third tier that would be chosen, and whether esm decides to prepare for stall or not.
Pokeart2004(??) vs Ronman5(???) : Bolding solely on smogon experience, could go either ways unless one of them is a hidden goat.
Hell Rayquaza3000(35) vs lightning1870(65) : LOL. Another rematch and I fully expect some whack sets from hr1. Should be closer than people think although neg should take this unless he doesn't prep for hr1 sets
peachycl0uds(55) vs Ninjadog13(45) : GOO CLUTCHYCLOUDS! Another one of the closer series. Can go either way and purely picking peachy due to personal preference
Vinest(40) vs Spitfire(60) : While I haven't heard of vinest, he appears to be a tours room vet so not gonna underestimate them. However, spitfire should win this if he preps well and doesn't choke :x
Col. James Rhodes(30) vs Mysterious M(70) : MM should win this comfortably but since I jynxed him in blt, who knows it might happen again :^)
Kingofcrimea(35) vs Luthier(65) : While koc showed some really good Ru skills in blt,given the support and playing abilities, luthier is still a favourite to win this mu.
frisoeva(80) vs PokemonCestDur(20) : fris is another favourite to take the tour and I can't see him losing r1
Twixtry(70) vs RaJ.Shoot(30): Twix is a better player overall, however if Raj preps well and puts his A game, he definitely can get an upset(with a little luck ofc)
PapaBisexual(??) vs Taylor(??) Bolding Taylor only because I know him and I don't know the other guy
London13(50) vs leo05051998(50) Both seem to be formidable opponents and equal in playing capabilities. London has a little advantage over leo due to being more versatile , however I believe leo can pull their out given he preps well
Mack Knife(60) vs Anime Sans(40) Heard good things about Mack but could go either way
PrinceOfAllTacos(25) vs neomon(75) dont know about prince much and neomon is good. Should end in 2
Poison Adhesive(70) vs Dollainthewoods(30) I know poison and he is good. Therefore, he should win
Jrdn(75) vs halaman95(25) Jrdn is the better player here and more versatile. Can't see him losing unless hax
imjustgray(??) vs Havens(??) No clue about either but my sources tell me that havens is better
DanDaMan99(20) vs Hamhamhamham(80) Srry dan but Ur only hope is HAX
Samspark(50) vs TheFranklin(50) while Franklin had a really good showing in tlt 1 , I've heard good things about samspark. Definately a close series
Not Miyan vs bdov Both friends but bdov said ag is the best om
Cam(40) vs Plas(60) Cam can win this but it's going to be tough beating plas, who is my favourite to win this tour
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination
Xiri(90)
vs Abbp(10) Abbp is cool but sadly he is facing goat xiri R1. Should be pretty much one sided [srry Abbp :( ]
BigBoy038(75) vs Elgino10(25) elgi needs hax, mu and a good prep to win this
100%GXE vs Sabaini no clue
t0te(65) vs Sificon(35) while t0te can be predictable, I'm sure he can go past through sificon who I'm not that much familiar with
littlelachyjn(40) vs naruto(sage)(60) Both great players but narutosage did impress me in blt. Could go either ways though
WeepingDevil(65) vs lkapkd1(35) lkapkd can win this given he doesn't use darkrai and mmetagross in Ubers
soTsoT(80) vs Chinese food lover(20) have heard great things about sotsot and idk his opponent
Roseybear(65) vs Go0d(35) expect good to win nu and Rosey to win the rest.
S/o saba1111 for the help

Last edited:
OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Havent seen od play in a while and i think sg is pretty good. lc is definitly going his way and im confident he can take one of the other two
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Before the tour this couldve been a potential top 8 mu imo. alas they have to face this early. Definitly the highlight of the round that could go either way
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - idk rly tbh
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - Better by a good amount shouldtn be close imo
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - giving a slight edge to ninja but this should be close and enjoyable series to watch
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - idk vinest but i think spitfire is pretty solid and should take this
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - ubers is a 100% win for mm and i think with him being the way better player imo he should take this
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - Grand slam playoff maker luthier should take this even tho his opp is not to be underestimated. should be a good series
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - Second best doubles player and generally a rly well rounded player. Dont see him losing this
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Twix has gotten alot better the last time i saw him play. His ou and nu are pretty strong and i think his highly favored in this mu
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - idk the other opp and taylor is solid i think
London13 vs leo05051998 - A bit better i think. Should be close
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - Dunno i think this can go either way rly
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - Don't see him dropping NU and better overall.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - Dunno his opp and poison is solid
trace vs Chaitanya - Happened
Jrdn vs halaman95 - giant skillgap between these too. i doubt halaman has even a slim chance to take this tbh
imjustgray vs Havens - idk
snøfall vs Mikaav -Happened
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - Just like jrdn vs halaman
Samspark vs TheFranklin - i remeber him being pretty solid i think. The again his opp is solid too so i guess this should be close
Not Miyan vs bdov - Better player imo
Cam vs Plas - Cam is no puchover but plasgoat is just on another level
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - no idea lol wtf is that name tho
Xiri vs Abbp - xiri is the best player ive ever witnessed
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - More experience and the better/more versatile player.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - no idea
t0te vs Sificon - t0te is somewhat ok and his whack stuff wins sometimes (i also just dont know his opp)
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - This another highlight in my eyes. Both are rly good and this should be a close series
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - uh i guess?
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - Totally underrated player who will bring his 2 year old ru team in all 3 tiers and somehow still win. What a goat (For real great all around player who should make it far if he picks some good teams)
Roseybear vs Go0d - Fairly close matchup, but I think Rosey edges this one.

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - While I rate OD very highly I can't see him stealing LC off of Serene and Serene is more than solid enough all round to take 1 of the remaining 2 games
EternalSnowman vs SMB - SMB will bring boring ass balances and ESM will tear through them with the kind of jank offense sets that only t0te and him could even attempt to pull off
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - I think Hell Ray is just fundamentally a better player. Could easily lose in the teambuilder though if he keeps using nonsense teams
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 -Ninja will win LC and mono is already matchup oriented enough that he could definitely nick that too. If it comes to a g3 it'll be close but I still think Ninja is a better all-rounder
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - I expect to some whack tiers here. Mono, Dou and PU or something like that. Going with DJ just cause i know he has the upper hand in monotypr
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - Mysterious M often has a tough time with tours room events but nonetheless he's one of the top 5 players in the tour skill wise, if not top 3. He shouldn't be losing this one
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - Unfortunately for KoC, his best tier is one that luthier excels in himself so i can't even see this going to a g3 unless Luthier reverts back to his old self where he sacks his win con turn 1 and says gg turn 5
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - Way better player in every tier, don't see friso dropping a game here
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Twixtry is very solid fundamentally and should take this fairly comfortably
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Don't know anything about the papa, but Taylor has been around a long old time. He also uses jank offense which we know tends to fair well in tours room.
London13 vs leo05051998 - London will win LC, leo will probably win doubles although london could actually steal that. And then g3 if it comes to it would be slightly favouring London in pretty much every other tier I think
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - Not got a clue who mack knife is and i know that anime sans is at least semi competent in a few tiers so I'll favour him
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - Don't know his opp and neomon is definitely one of the top all-round players in the tour
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - I don't have any insight at all on this one tbh. I've seen dolla with some activity recently on smogon but not any gameplay whatsoever. I've at least played poison once or twice and he was alright so I guess he'll take this
trace vs Chaitanya - r.i.p trace, first blooded 2 years in a row (i think) feelsbadman
Jrdn vs halaman95 - Ban weavile from aaa
imjustgray vs Havens - Don't know either, havens has more forum activity so I'm just going to assume that makes him better
snøfall vs Mikaav - rip Mikaav :strongman:
Samspark vs TheFranklin - This is going to be a really tight series i think, could go either way
Not Miyan vs bdov - Bdov stopped using memes and suddenly got better at playing... fancy that...
Cam vs Plas - Cam is no slouch but Plas is great all rounds with no real weak tiers that cam can exploit
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - Don't know either but pidgeot managed to defeat the unbeatable rhyperior, snorlax sm ou godsquad so he must be amazing
Xiri vs Abbp - The most one sided set of the round. If Xiri loses esm will do facecam on his next video
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - Better player all-round
100%GXE vs Sabaini - 100%gxe wowzers probs a booster. Honestly I don't have a fucking clue about this set so i'm going to go with the guy that got a higher seed
t0te vs Sificon - g0at, can't wait to see serperior and the goons. Geomancy turn 1 is always the play btw.
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - Lachy always seems to end up with a good points total but i've never once played him or even seen him play. Pretty sure he got activitied out of r1 last year too whilst naruto is rusty but fundamentally good.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - just lol
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - soT will bring his trusty ru ladder team in every tier and still win 2-0
Roseybear vs Go0d - Roseybear is a decent player but recently he's been dabbling more into old gens at the expense of being vulnerable in every tier not named ou and uu here. I think good will take it in 3
Playing the 99th dan man next saturday roughly 2pm gmt, mono :blobastonished:, LC and RU are the tiers

Round 1 Predictions​

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - easy hl of the week. can see this going either way but i think sg is on a hot streak in tours rn so imma give him the edge
EternalSnowman vs SMB - rematch! think esm can def take this one provided he remembers what the ability blaze does
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - i really don't know with this one but according to his smogon, poke art has been training in the mountains for 54 years so...
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - not him again. help!
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - honestly this is a big toss up for me. gonna edge peachy because go weavs :woo: but this should be a good one
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - know dj is decent at mono. don't know anything about what tiers finest plays as of now
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - free ubers win vs just about everyone and top 3 ou in the tour. no way he drops right?
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - luth's a serial choker so idk but i'll give him the benefit of doubt
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - frisogood but pcd likes to upset so watch out for this one
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - twix has his hands full with this one. be prepared for lots of hax and smashing the timer button the second u dc
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - heard he's really good.
London13 vs leo05051998 - london can take any combination of the 3 games so favoring him to win
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - knife’s not that bad but i have seen sans improve so this could go either way
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - idk what to say, pretty one sided
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - see DJ and insert different names
trace vs Chaitanya - :blobcry: rip trace
Jrdn vs halaman95 - ezeymoney
imjustgray vs Havens - honestly i dont know which of these 2 to pick. havens will prob take mono but imjustgray could def take the other 2
snøfall vs Mikaav - :( gl in losers mikaav
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - wrap it up. hamslam
Samspark vs TheFranklin - only way i see sam loses is magma storm miss
Not Miyan vs bdov - truant bd spam. ggs
Cam vs Plas - interesting one but i think plas can take this 2-1 easy
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - ive seen pp play but not pi so i’ll favor him
Xiri vs Abbp - xiri’s taking this
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - bb basically went undefeated last blt and made it super deep last tlt. no reason not to back him
100%GXE vs Sabaini - unfortunately know 0 about either player so we’ll just see how this set goes
t0te vs Sificon - scarf skymin flinching to victory
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - this is a close one but imma favor naruto. def could go either way
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - z-hypnosis, nasty plot, flinch, flinch, gg
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - blt goat. best record of any player iirc.
Roseybear vs Go0d - will prob the most interesting nu game of this week. whoever takes that takes the whole this series. gonna favor rosey since better secondary tier

playing DOU/NU/OU vs HR. time tbd

gl everyone

Last edited:

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Round 1 Predictions​

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - easy hl of the week. can see this going either way but i think sg is on a hot streak in tours rn so imma give him the edge
EternalSnowman vs SMB - rematch! think esm can def take this one provided he remembers what the ability blaze does
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - i really don't know with this one but according to his smogon, poke art has been training in the mountains for 54 years so...
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - not him again. help!
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - honestly this is a big toss up for me. gonna edge peachy because go weavs :woo: but this should be a good one
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - know dj is decent at mono. don't know anything about what tiers finest plays as of now
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - free ubers win vs just about everyone and top 3 ou in the tour. no way he drops right?
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - luth's a serial choker so idk but i'll give him the benefit of doubt
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - frisogood but pcd likes to upset so watch out for this one
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - twix has his hands full with this one. be prepared for lots of hax and smashing the timer button the second u dc
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - heard he's really good.
London13 vs leo05051998 - london can take any combination of the 3 games so favoring him to win
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - knife’s not that bad but i have seen sans improve so this could go either way
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - idk what to say, pretty one sided
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - see DJ and insert different names
trace vs Chaitanya - :blobcry: rip trace
Jrdn vs halaman95 - ezeymoney
imjustgray vs Havens - honestly i dont know which of these 2 to pick. havens will prob take mono but imjustgray could def take the other 2
snøfall vs Mikaav - :( gl in losers mikaav
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - wrap it up. hamslam
Samspark vs TheFranklin - only way i see sam loses is magma storm miss
Not Miyan vs bdov - truant bd spam. ggs
Cam vs Plas - interesting one but i think plas can take this 2-1 easy
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - ive seen pp play but not pi so i’ll favor him
Xiri vs Abbp - xiri’s taking this
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - bb basically went undefeated last blt and made it super deep last tlt. no reason not to back him
100%GXE vs Sabaini - unfortunately know 0 about either player so we’ll just see how this set goes
t0te vs Sificon - scarf skymin flinching to victory
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - this is a close one but imma favor naruto. def could go either way
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - z-hypnosis, nasty plot, flinch, flinch, gg
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - blt goat. best record of any player iirc.
Roseybear vs Go0d - will prob the most interesting nu game of this week. whoever takes that takes the whole this series. gonna favor rosey since better secondary tier

playing DOU/NU/OU vs HR. time tbd

gl everyone
You got that right, jrsmash has passed his will down to me

Mack Knife

Future 50th President
Meme Predicts
(In no way am I qualified to make these or in no way are these serious in anyway)

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Draco = dragon, while Grace = fairy.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Esm brings a lot to the table, but can he smash a timer.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - Pokeart has been training in the mountains for 54 years.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - Rayquaza from hell don't fear lightning.
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - Clouds are peachy but ninjas are not dogs.
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Vine = grass, Atcanine = fire.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - Stop playing pokes bc Thanos.
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - LuthGoat needs to choke once... but not here..
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - FrisGoat not losing til he does.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Raj Shoot that timer. It doesn't have the same ring as last year's, but it works.
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Taylor is just great. Will probs smoke a joint b4 after and during his matches.
London13 vs leo05051998 - Why are they not playing doubles smh. It will be funny if Leo loses bc of that.
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - I feel bad bc I knew what sans would bring, kinda. Hopefully he gets wins in losers. I am sad that we didnt get to play doubles so I could fite a cheese team.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - Neomon is the better player, but Prince is training in 500 times gravity... frying burritos.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - To poison a Doll in the woods you first need to find it.
trace vs Chaitanya - rip trace.
Jrdn vs halaman95 - Jrdn doesnt have to take out papi yet.
imjustgray vs Havens - I hope Havens gets the win bc just a stand up person so
snøfall vs Mikaav - rip Mikaav
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - How does ham^4 not know me ;-;?! Congrats for Dan being honored with the privilege of getting hamslammed rd 1 tho.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - 100$ > sparks.
Not Miyan vs bdov - b.d.o.v. = belly drum onto victory/
Cam vs Plas - plas has 1 more letter in his name (this will be a really good match btw).
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - 3.1415926535697... as a math geek I must attest that I love this name.
Xiri vs Abbp - Xiri is such a pure soul! He cannot lose rd 1. Can he?
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - Hes big and hes a boy and hes gonna win a few actually.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Dude has got killer ladder skills.
t0te vs Sificon - (insert joke about t0te's teams).
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - Both are rusty tbh. Naruto should win bc ninjas.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - Guy is weeping bc he has to play lkapkd1's teams first. lk never tells me gg so I cannot pick him.
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - I do not like chinese food.
Roseybear vs Go0d - (old one but still funny) Go0d is good but Rosey is....

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Meme Predicts
(In no way am I qualified to make these or in no way are these serious in anyway)

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Draco = dragon, while Grace = fairy.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Esm brings a lot to the table, but can he smash a timer.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - Pokeart has been training in the mountains for 54 years.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - Rayquaza from hell don't fear lightning.
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - Clouds are peachy but ninjas are not dogs.
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Vine = grass, Atcanine = fire.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - Stop playing pokes bc Thanos.
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - LuthGoat needs to choke once... but not here..
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - FrisGoat not losing til he does.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Raj Shoot that timer. It doesn't have the same ring as last year's, but it works.
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Taylor is just great. Will probs smoke a joint b4 after and during his matches.
London13 vs leo05051998 - Why are they not playing doubles smh. It will be funny if Leo loses bc of that.
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans - I feel bad bc I knew what sans would bring, kinda. Hopefully he gets wins in losers. I am sad that we didnt get to play doubles so I could fite a cheese team.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - Neomon is the better player, but Prince is training in 500 times gravity... frying burritos.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - To poison a Doll in the woods you first need to find it.
trace vs Chaitanya - rip trace.
Jrdn vs halaman95 - Jrdn doesnt have to take out papi yet.
imjustgray vs Havens - I hope Havens gets the win bc just a stand up person so
snøfall vs Mikaav - rip Mikaav
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - How does ham^4 not know me ;-;?! Congrats for Dan being honored with the privilege of getting hamslammed rd 1 tho.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - 100$ > sparks.
Not Miyan vs bdov - b.d.o.v. = belly drum onto victory/
Cam vs Plas - plas has 1 more letter in his name (this will be a really good match btw).
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - 3.1415926535697... as a math geek I must attest that I love this name.
Xiri vs Abbp - Xiri is such a pure soul! He cannot lose rd 1. Can he?
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - Hes big and hes a boy and hes gonna win a few actually.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Dude has got killer ladder skills.
t0te vs Sificon - (insert joke about t0te's teams).
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - Both are rusty tbh. Naruto should win bc ninjas.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - Guy is weeping bc he has to play lkapkd1's teams first. lk never tells me gg so I cannot pick him.
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - I do not like chinese food.
Roseybear vs Go0d - (old one but still funny) Go0d is good but Rosey is....
aye someone's in my corner

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - One of the highlights of R1 and can easily go either way, but I'm going with OminousDraco to win this one as I believe he will work harder to win this series.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Another highlight and going to be a close one, however SMB for me is the favourite to win TLT and he had an amazing run last TLT so I think SMB will win this.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - No idea who will win this but I'll go with Ronman5 solely down to that I knew Ronman5 more longer on PS.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - I expect Hell Rayquaza to give negatory some really good matches however I think negatory will just win this matchup
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - I'm surprised this is not listed as a highlight match up since you have one of the best Monotype players vs one of the best LC players in this tour, this can go either way but I'll give the edge to peachycl0uds.
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - I don't think I have seen Vinest play yet so he could easily win this but I know Dj Breloominati is a solid player and I think Dj will take this series.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - I think Rhodes has a lot of potential do very well in this tour however he is up against one of the best players in this tournament so I can't really predict against MM
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - A really good highlight here, Kingofcrimea has a lot of potential to do well in this tour and can easily take the series from Luthier, however Luthier has really stepped up his game and is getting better by the day so I'll give this to Luthier.
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - I really did not want to predict against PokemonCestDur, he is one of my sleeper picks for this tournament but he is going up against my good friend frisoeva who is one of the favourites to win this tour. I expect this to be a good series and will be a close one.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Twixtry will win this and then Raj.Shoot will go on a losers run and will win the whole Tournament.
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Taylor is a great player and I expect him to do well in this tournament, PapaBisexual on the other hand I'll give him the nod for managing to qualify in a packed and tough cycle 1, this series will be close but I think Taylor will claim the victory.
London13 vs leo05051998 - I really did not fancy picking a winner here as I really like both of these guys, I'll give the edge to London but only barely due the tiers being favoured towards London imo, I expect both to do well in this tour who ever wins or loses.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - I think this will be a close series, I expect both players to do well in this tour however I'll edge out to neomon due to being considered the best NU player in this tournament.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - I expect both players will put their heart out and will play their best, though Dolla looks more eager to win and he looks he wants to prove a lot of people wrong.
Jrdn vs halaman95 - I'm not sure how well halaman95 will play here, he could be one of the gems of the tour and I hope he proves a lot of people wrong, but I got give this series to jrdn since he is one of the favourites to win TLT.
imjustgray vs Havens - This series is definitively one of the hardest predict and can go either way, I'll give the edge to gray but only by a hair.
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - Ham is an excellent player and I expect him to win this series, however I do believe DanDaMan99 will play his heart out and will try his very best to win, there is a chance Dan can snatch this but Ham is just too good.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - TheFranklin I expect to play well in TLT and will want to go far as possible, however Samspark imo is a pretty underrated player in this tour, this will be a tight series but I think Samspark will take this.
Not Miyan vs bdov - I believe bdov has a shot going far in TLT and has a lot of potential to do well, Not Miyan I'm not sure how well he will play so he could be one of the surprise players of the tour to do well, but I got to go with bdov for this series.
Cam vs Plas - Going to be a close series but with my experience with Plas, he is just very good and a hard to beat player so I think Plas will win this series.
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - Another series where I have no idea who will win but if I had to choose I'll give the edge to Marination.
Xiri vs Abbp - Abbp has the potential to do well in this tour and may even win this series against Xiri, however Xiri has a lot of experience and in general a very good player overall so I'll give this one to Xiri
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - BigBoy038 I expect to do very well in this tour and I hope he goes far, I'm also looking forward to see Elgino10 play but I can't predict against BigBoy038 losing this fight.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Another series where I can't predict but I'll choose 100% to win this
t0te vs Sificon - This will be a close fight, both players will be eager to win but I'll give the nod to t0te.
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - I'm looking forward to see series, both players can easily do well in TLT and I expect a good battle between the two. I'll give the edge to naruto(sage) since he is one of my dark horses for the tour.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - This series can go either way, I hope lkapkd1 proves a lot of people wrong as I believe he can pull wins but I'll give WeepingDevil the edge here as I believe he can potentially do very well in this tour.
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - soTsoT has a lot of experience and can go very far in this year's TLT, I have never seen food lover play so he could easily prove a lot of people wrong but I'll go for soTsoT to win here.
Roseybear vs Go0d - glhf

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - One of the highlights of R1 and can easily go either way, but I'm going with OminousDraco to win this one as I believe he will work harder to win this series.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Another highlight and going to be a close one, however SMB for me is the favourite to win TLT and he had an amazing run last TLT so I think SMB will win this.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - No idea who will win this but I'll go with Ronman5 solely down to that I knew Ronman5 more longer on PS.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - I expect Hell Rayquaza to give negatory some really good matches however I think negatory will just win this matchup
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - I'm surprised this is not listed as a highlight match up since you have one of the best Monotype players vs one of the best LC players in this tour, this can go either way but I'll give the edge to peachycl0uds.
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - I don't think I have seen Vinest play yet so he could easily win this but I know Dj Breloominati is a solid player and I think Dj will take this series.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - I think Rhodes has a lot of potential do very well in this tour however he is up against one of the best players in this tournament so I can't really predict against MM
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - A really good highlight here, Kingofcrimea has a lot of potential to do well in this tour and can easily take the series from Luthier, however Luthier has really stepped up his game and is getting better by the day so I'll give this to Luthier.
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - I really did not want to predict against PokemonCestDur, he is one of my sleeper picks for this tournament but he is going up against my good friend frisoeva who is one of the favourites to win this tour. I expect this to be a good series and will be a close one.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Twixtry will win this and then Raj.Shoot will go on a losers run and will win the whole Tournament.
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Taylor is a great player and I expect him to do well in this tournament, PapaBisexual on the other hand I'll give him the nod for managing to qualify in a packed and tough cycle 1, this series will be close but I think Taylor will claim the victory.
London13 vs leo05051998 - I really did not fancy picking a winner here as I really like both of these guys, I'll give the edge to London but only barely due the tiers being favoured towards London imo, I expect both to do well in this tour who ever wins or loses.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - I think this will be a close series, I expect both players to do well in this tour however I'll edge out to neomon due to being considered the best NU player in this tournament.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - I expect both players will put their heart out and will play their best, though Dolla looks more eager to win and he looks he wants to prove a lot of people wrong.
Jrdn vs halaman95 - I'm not sure how well halaman95 will play here, he could be one of the gems of the tour and I hope he proves a lot of people wrong, but I got give this series to jrdn since he is one of the favourites to win TLT.
imjustgray vs Havens - This series is definitively one of the hardest predict and can go either way, I'll give the edge to gray but only by a hair.
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - Ham is an excellent player and I expect him to win this series, however I do believe DanDaMan99 will play his heart out and will try his very best to win, there is a chance Dan can snatch this but Ham is just too good.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - TheFranklin I expect to play well in TLT and will want to go far as possible, however Samspark imo is a pretty underrated player in this tour, this will be a tight series but I think Samspark will take this.
Not Miyan vs bdov - I believe bdov has a shot going far in TLT and has a lot of potential to do well, Not Miyan I'm not sure how well he will play so he could be one of the surprise players of the tour to do well, but I got to go with bdov for this series.
Cam vs Plas - Going to be a close series but with my experience with Plas, he is just very good and a hard to beat player so I think Plas will win this series.
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - Another series where I have no idea who will win but if I had to choose I'll give the edge to Marination.
Xiri vs Abbp - Abbp has the potential to do well in this tour and may even win this series against Xiri, however Xiri has a lot of experience and in general a very good player overall so I'll give this one to Xiri
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - BigBoy038 I expect to do very well in this tour and I hope he goes far, I'm also looking forward to see Elgino10 play but I can't predict against BigBoy038 losing this fight.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Another series where I can't predict but I'll choose 100% to win this
t0te vs Sificon - This will be a close fight, both players will be eager to win but I'll give the nod to t0te.
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - I'm looking forward to see series, both players can easily do well in TLT and I expect a good battle between the two. I'll give the edge to naruto(sage) since he is one of my dark horses for the tour.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - This series can go either way, I hope lkapkd1 proves a lot of people wrong as I believe he can pull wins but I'll give WeepingDevil the edge here as I believe he can potentially do very well in this tour.
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - soTsoT has a lot of experience and can go very far in this year's TLT, I have never seen food lover play so he could easily prove a lot of people wrong but I'll go for soTsoT to win here.
Roseybear vs Go0d - glhf
Love you rosey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)