todd bonzalez's... posting points 2022 end

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello everyone and happy new year

welcome to the first posting points end-of-year roundup and awards ceremony

we will get to the totals and deeply exciting statistical analysis shortly, but i just wanted to note that following the q1 pp audit things got truly unhinged whackadoo insane, with an increase in posting point minting, exchange, and fraudulent activity. as a result we at the todd bonzalez's... posting points consortium have had our work cut out for us following the money. rest assured, however, that these posting points have been vetted thoroughly, and that cheaters never prosper

with that out of the way, here is how posting points developed over the year of 2022:

and here are the resulting posting points totals for the end of 2022:

BALANCES
az: ₱3
BIG ASHLEY: ₱3
CaffeineBoost: ₱5
dave: ₱-1*
faint: ₱1
fx: ₱1
gvmgvm40: ₱1
MAMP: ₱1
Moose And Goose: ₱-10,000**
phoopes: ₱3
pyuking muku: ₱1
TailGlowVM: ₱1
ThatOneSpork: ₱-10***

*fined 1 posting point by caffeineboost
**fined 10,000 posting points by caffeineboost. not reflected on graph
***fined 10 posting points by caffeineboost

users not listed have a posting points balance of zero

taking a look at the RAW DATA (advanced, not recommended)...

... we can see that a third of all posting points activity involved piracy. a total of 17 posting points were apprehended in the dismantling of this illegal activity. this piracy occurred exclusively on april 1st, and as a result there is no need to panic; posting points are still a secure currency. please remain in your seats.

per the function of the todd bonzalez's... quantum post chamber, three users received bonus posting points at the end of the year for confirmed quantum posting

AWARDS

CaffeineBoost
- posting points were not established as a competition to acquire the most, but if they had been, caffeineboost would be the grand extreme winner. what a very funney poster. this user not only amassed posting points, but awarded new posting points more than any other user, too. an additional caveat is that in the second half of 2022 this user also began docking posting points from other users, sometimes to an eye-watering degree. for this reason, alongside awarding caffeineboost the Todd Bonzalez's... Posting Points Poster of the Year: todd's choice award (colloquially "the golden toddi"), i'd also like to invite caffeineboost to sit on the todd bonzalez's... posting points board of directors. this also means that he has to tally all of the points and make the graphs. sorry, i don't make the rules. caffeineboost does

monkfish does not feature in the list of users with posting points balances, but all the same i would like to take a moment to congratulate this user for getting out of posting points debt; mf began the year with -2 posting points due to invoking them in the posting-by-post metagame, and that sacrifice paid off later this year when those posting points came to fruition as 4 extra posting points. i'm not really sure how this works (interest? do they grow in the ground? are posting points like lil turnip guys? ask caffeineboost) but i still think that ridding yourself of debt is something to be celebrated and i look forward to hearing just how it was done one day in a gripping tell-all autobiog.

finally, phoopes wins the award of litigation; i have previously made reference to a spree of illegal activity at the start of april, and this manifested as posting points piracy by this now-super moderator. let it be known that insulating oneself with Xtreme Smogon Power (x.s.p.) will not protect criminales from the long arm of the law. i trust caffeineboost will be bringing you to justice summarily

POSTING POINTS SHOP

posting points from 2022 are redeemable for various prizes. please see the list of items available for redemption below. redemptions may be handled in this thread or by posting on user albatross's profile

shark (rideable) - ₱4000
a real gun - ₱300
shark (not rideable) - ₱100
administrator privileges on smogon.com - ₱20
animated vtuber smogon avatar that mouths along to the text in your posts when you post them - ₱6

and that about wraps it up. new posting points are in circulation for 2023, so don't hesitate to award them. posting points awarded in 2023 are not redeemable for posting points shop 2022 prizes

happy posting!

this has been an official todd bonzalez's... posting points distribution prepared by the todd bonzalez group for smogoff, a subsidiary of smogon.com

I'll be honest everyone, my 1-2 posts on smogoff per year is gonna make it rough to make it out of this 10k posting point gutter

At least I get to break the graph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)