Well-explained summary of your idea
- I came up with this idea while reading Klefki's dex entry. "It never lets go of a key that it likes, so people give it the keys to vaults and safes as a way to prevent crime." The little thing would steal keys to get what it wants! So I decided to gather information on other Pokemon with similar behaviors of stealing, assault, and other various crimes that the PokeDex acknowledged.
- Now this is where I got a little confused as to how to reply
- This article would ultimately relate to Pokemon with Dex entries that imply many
- I plan to write it in an obvious humorous way. I decided to provide an example of Klefki's.
- Klefki would seem to be the run-of-the-mill jingle jangle Pokemon, but don't let the innocent baby keys fool you. Klefki is notorious for holding owners of vaults and safes at key-point. What it demanded? Keys. It's recommeded you hide the nearest keys when you hear the faint "jingling" of this crook. This malicious Pokemon has a bounty of 1,000 PokeDollars on its head.