Top 10 Numbers

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
20, 0, 3, 876, 43, 99, 12, 7, 2000, 2

Ok so I like 20 because I think its an important milestone for a human's age and its also what I will be in a few weeks time. 0 is awesome because of what it represents, a void, null, being empty, sometimes it feels like it grows past the concept of a mere number, which is something that I have to respect in. 3 represents how old I believe I was when I became "aware" that I was an individual who lives amongst others, and its my first memories I can access. 876 is not only the area code of my country, but it being in descending order feels pleasing to me. 43 is similar in that regard in its descending mannerisms, and it is imo the most aesthetically pleasing of the double digit numbers that have this feature. 99 to me is like the last step before you break into new territory, and only one Pokémon has 99 as its speed stat and to me that makes it all the more intriguing, which is why I like it more than 100, as that's pretty common place and is definitely over exposed in all aspects of our lives. 12 is my favorite of the "teen" numbers, and its not even a teen. What do you call it? I'm sure a mathematical term exists. Its probably because I find 2 a comforting number (more on that later, and to me its the coolest of the double digits that end in 2). 7 is because of dates rather than ages or other factors, as July is probably my favorite non winter month of the year. 7 also brings a good luck vibe. 2000 is the first number I think of if I am asked to say a four digit one, and not only because its my birth year, but its the 2 at the front that makes it much greater than the rest. 2 now. 2 is the best number to me because its one of those numbers that grew past being just a number. Also its pretty darn sexy.

in case of pokemon , the top ten numbers that come to my mind are as follows

1. 6=number of pokemon in ur team
2. 680= base stat total of most legendaries
3. 8= number if generations
4. 720=bst of arceus :arceus:
5. 700= bst of mega diancie :diancie-mega: (its my fav, so urs fav might have a diff total)
6. 714= blissey's hp
7. 1125= emax eternatus
8. 719= diancie's national number >.<
9. 150= power of some high power moves
10. 180= a standard base stat like ray's attack, deo's speed

thank u for reading, have a nice day

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
number facts

number fact 1
the number 82 was invented by Francis Eightwo, a mathematician who noticed there was no number between 81 and 83

number fact 2
letters and numbers have been in conflict for 12 years now, but the letters insist it's only been C years.

number fact 3
the number 5 passed away this year
he will be missed

number fact 4
despite popular belief, 7 did not eat 9

number fact 6
numbers can be used for many things including
  1. counting
and many more

the rest of the information has not been counted yet
join us next time as we look at shapes

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
ah, but you forget the inevitable conclusion of this argument: infinity times infinity...
If you want to know the mathematically rigorous ending of this argument it's:

The quantity of your [insert trait here] can be modeled by the limit of x as x approaches positive infinity. Thus, your [insert trait here] diverges towards positive infinity.

If they try to add infinity plus one or something you mock them for their poorly defined concept of infinity

why does one of the mods of this forum have to be a math major bro what if I'm wrong I'll get exposed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)