Tote's Cloning Services (4th Gen only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my thread! I can clone Pokes for you! Unfortunately I cannot clone fifth gen due to the lack of the games. However, that may change in the future.

RULES:

I clone via AR.
No Hacked Pokemon- I will not clone pokemon that are hacked for your personal gain.
You can post on this thread and interact with others and trade, but the purpose is to clone.
If your post is not responded to within a day or two, PM/VM me.
My prices are simple, a copy of the poke or a simple service in return (which I will specify)
LASTLY, no scams- were all here to have fun.

ONE MORE EDIT: I know I'm new and not well established but believe me I am not a scammer and I will get your job done.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
On Smogon, you can only have a TRADE thread. That means that you have to have stuff to trade. Almost every thread here offers cloning, so you won't be getting much/any business, especially for 4th generation when hardly anyone plays it anymore.

On Smogon, you can only have a TRADE thread. That means that you have to have stuff to trade. Almost every thread here offers cloning, so you won't be getting much/any business, especially for 4th generation when hardly anyone plays it anymore.
OK thanks. Like I said, I'm new so you guys are helping me out. Could you tell me how to delete this so I can make a trade thread?

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just VM a mod to lock it. Or you could just let it sink to the bottom and start a proper thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)