TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a female Safari Ball Lotad with those egg moves (nature, IVs and Ability don't matter)? If yes, pick your favourite out of those 3, otherwise I'm afraid I didn't see anything for now.
Hey, could I EV train your Riolu for you?

Hello, I am new here. I am interested in trading for a male marvel scale Dratini (or dragonair/dragonite) with extremespeed. I don't care what IV or nature the dratini has (I'm only using it to breed). The only thing that I have that isn't on your list is a Cleffa 5IV with hidden ability friend guard.
Would you be interested in that trade?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I am new here. I am interested in trading for a male marvel scale Dratini (or dragonair/dragonite) with extremespeed. I don't care what IV or nature the dratini has (I'm only using it to breed). The only thing that I have that isn't on your list is a Cleffa 5IV with hidden ability friend guard.
Would you be interested in that trade?
Sorry, but no thanks. Good luck, and welcome to the forums though. :)
I've already bred a Cleffa, and my Dratini is female.

Do you have a female Safari Ball Lotad with those egg moves (nature, IVs and Ability don't matter)? If yes, pick your favourite out of those 3, otherwise I'm afraid I didn't see anything for now.
Hmm I just have a Shiny one but Male with the egg moves synthesis, leech seed and giga drain :/

For shiny Chespin (if nicknemable)
Shiny Quiladin Impish male
Bulletproof
31/31/31/31/31/31
Have Pokerus
Moves - Spikes Curse Synthesis and Quick Guard

Can offer Also Shiny Pikachu
Static Timid Female
?/31/31/?/?/31
Moves - Double team Nuzzle Grass Knot Thunderbolt

Shiny noivern 5IV or shiny Noibat 4IV they are Modest and have HA

Can you CMT for these two pokemon, please?
(Shiny)

#227 | SKARMORY
Impish | Sturdy | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
- Pursuit
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock
OT: Misty | 55281
Nickname: Chrome Coat

(Shiny)

#066 | MACHOP #067 MACHOKE #068 MACHAMP
Adamant | No Guard | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch
OT: Misty | 55281
Nickname: Aethelflaed

Adrima Posted in your thread (post update) to hopefully arrange a trade. :)

Sorry, as per my rules I have no need for non-redistributable Pokémon. Thanks for the interest though. :)
Well, if you want to have redis rights to trade my pokemon, all you have to do is ask for my permission. Because iirc, I did mention in my rules if you want to have redis rights to trade my pokemon, just ask for my permission. :)

If no, then I understand. Thank you. ;)

.com

Grumpy old man
Well, if you want to have redis rights to trade my pokemon, all you have to do is ask for my permission. Because iirc, I did mention in my rules if you want to have redis rights to trade my pokemon, just ask for my permission.
Sorry, I misspoke. I prefer to trade only for fully redistributable Pokémon.

This isn't so I can trade them, but I don't keep many "fodder" Pokés on my cartridge; so if I'm checking ESVs for someone (or similar) I may send that Pokémon to them. I don't want to get in trouble if they choose to/accidentally keep the Pokémon [especially if they then do the same]. So I'm afraid it's still a no. Good luck though, I really like your new thread and all of your new breeds. :)

Sorry, I misspoke. I prefer to trade only for fully redistributable Pokémon.

This isn't so I can trade them, but I don't keep many "fodder" Pokés on my cartridge; so if I'm checking ESVs for someone (or similar) I may send that Pokémon to them. I don't want to get in trouble if they choose to/accidentally keep the Pokémon [especially if they then do the same]. So I'm afraid it's still a no. Good luck though, I really like your new thread and all of your new breeds. :)
Okie Dokie. Thank you. ;)

CMT for an HP Ice ditto (Gonna breed an HP Ice Eevee (jolteon)). Also sometime tonight, I'll be acquiring a Sassy slowpoke you TSV hatched for TyVip, can I have you nickname it for me when I get it.

I understand, but still no I'm afraid; sorry.
Any of the other Dittos you think you might need?
Thanks!, Nothing right now I have a 6IV already and I don't particularly like HP breeding, so I am not going to go out of my way to breed for HP on anything I am not planning on using.

CMT for these plz :) I understand how ridiculously hard it probably was to breed these (Along w/Munchlax) so I'd be willing to do 2-3 for 1.
#239 | ELEKID Also, CMT for HP Ground/Fighting Dittos. I'll try to get someone to clone them next time I have somebody bulk clone for me :)
Naive | Static | (♀)
31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
- Cross Chop
- Dynamic Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
OT: Misty | 19271
Nickname: Flash
Note: Hidden Power Grass

#172 | PICHU
Naive | Static | (♀)
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
- Wish
- Encore
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
OT: Misty | 19271
Nickname: Sparky
Note: Hidden Power Ice

.com

Grumpy old man
~ CMT ELEKID + PICHU ~
Elekid wasn't too bad, I could use an Everstone. Pichu + Bonsly + Mantyke + Munchlax on the other hand... I also have a shiny flawless Adamant Munchlax, I'm just too lazy to list it.

Anyways. Female Swinub (Thick Fat) + Female Teddiursa (Don't care) with all the egg moves listed, in the given balls. Don't care about natures or IVs. [Will have to do this tomorrow though, as I'm just going to bed, but] I'd prefer to do 1 for 1. :)

Edit: Missed the part about the Dittos. They're pretty much free so I'll send them over at the same time (if you agree to the proposed trade).

Last edited:
Hi! please CMT for these shiny doggies: Houndour, Elektrike and Furfrou.
Also, I have a 6IV ditto and a HP fire one. May I have a 30s one? I want to breed a HP Ground larvesta and other HP pokemon.

I can also offer EV training or hunt for items held by wild pokemon (lucky eggs everstones metal coats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)