TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi .com! I'm not sure if you forgot about this or if I forgot about this, but I think I had asked you for a HP Ghost Ditto? If you have it that would be great, and if not don't sweat it!

(if you have it you can like raid my thread or something idk.) Have a good night ^_^

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi .com! I'm not sure if you forgot about this or if I forgot about this, but I think I had asked you for a HP Ghost Ditto? If you have it that would be great, and if not don't sweat it!

(if you have it you can like raid my thread or something idk.) Have a good night ^_^
If you're online now, I can send it over to you (I'll be coming online in a second). If not, PM me once you're available :).

Edit: Also, you forgot about it... Not me :P.

Last edited:
Hi !
I need an HP Grass Ditto for breeding, can you trade me one ?
I don't have females in nice ball, and you have already a lot of things I have :s
One of the only pokemon I have that is not in your thread is a tentacool with knock off, aqua ring, mirror coat and rapid spin, but its a male.

.com

Grumpy old man
Hi !
I need an HP Grass Ditto for breeding, can you trade me one ?
I don't have females in nice ball, and you have already a lot of things I have :s
One of the only pokemon I have that is not in your thread is a tentacool with knock off, aqua ring, mirror coat and rapid spin, but its a male.
No need to send anything back. Just giving someone something, then I'll add your FC and come online :).

Sorry but I'm not sure to understand :s
What do you mean by give someone something ? You want me do give to anyone something he need ?

.com

Grumpy old man
Sorry but I'm not sure to understand :s
What do you mean by give someone something ? You want me do give to anyone something he need ?
Nope, my apologies for the lack of clarity.
I meant "I am presently in the process of trading with another, however once that has completed I will add your friend code and come online to send you the Hidden Power Grass Ditto".
Adding to that I have now added your friend code and am ready to come online whenever you add my friend code in return. :)

hi .com! my trading thread on here isn't up to date, but i do a lot of custom breeding projects for friends. I am in the local pokemon club and i try to breed something awesome each week for the other club members and do giveaways and such. i am very interested in a few of your hp ditto's, the grass and ground in particular. I have some self-bred shinies for trade (none completely flawless unfortunately :( but the only one i didn't see on your extensive list was a shiny espeon. I can give you details if you are interested. I would love to start a conversation about what i could try to find or breed for you for one or some of those ditto's. Hope to hear from you soon!! awesome thread :) -eckae

I don't take other people's shinies (but thanks for the offer), all the ones here were bred/RNGd by me :).

Dittos are free though. Let me know which ones you want and I'll send 'em over :). Free to trade now if you're available?
holy cow, that is incredible, yes i am free now. Umm i don't want to be greedy but i am looking for grass, ground and fighting :) omg i am so excited, this makes hp breeding soo much better! 2595 1181 5774 ign eckae

Wait, you're telling me you'll trade spit backs for shinies? Becaus I have a spare comp Adamant Oshawott I can breed up.
Just asking to be safe.
Also thanks for the SV check and HP ground ditto!

.com

Grumpy old man
Wait, you're telling me you'll trade spit backs for shinies? Becaus I have a spare comp Adamant Oshawott I can breed up.
Just asking to be safe.
Also thanks for the SV check and HP ground ditto!
I do, but only when I'm interested, and right now I don't really have anything I want to breed [and already have an Oshawott starter I RNG'd last gen].

Thanks for the offer though (and you're welcome for Ditto + SV check). :)

hello again!! thx again for the breeding dittos! i was wondering if you had an hp ice ditto i could get my hands on.. i have some bredjects you might be interested in

.com

Grumpy old man
hello again!! thx again for the breeding dittos! i was wondering if you had an hp ice ditto i could get my hands on.. i have some bredjects you might be interested in
I do. You're welcome to it (don't want anything in return).
Are you free to trade now (coming online regardless, so VM/PM if you're not free for a while) :).

CMT FOR
#214 | HERACROSS (MEGA)
Jolly | Moxie | (♀)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
- Endure
- Pursuit
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn
OT: Misty | 55281
Nickname: Tallulah

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Lol this is the first time I see your entire collection xD And it looks so awesome!

CMT for Growlithe, I need one. :D and I do not want it for free!

.com

Grumpy old man
Ah! I finally found you. I've been looking all over for OT: Misty :P. Would you please CMT for Scyther?
You can have it, PM me to arrange. For completeness sake (having checked your thread), I am not willing to renickname the Scyther, so it will come as is I'm afraid. Let me know if this is an issue :).
Lol this is the first time I see your entire collection xD And it looks so awesome!

CMT for Growlithe, I need one. :D and I do not want it for free!
You can ha Fiiine... I'll steal your Zygarde catching Smeargle if you still have one around?

Last edited:
OK last time i will ask for ditto's i swear :) but my breeding requests have taken off since getting your dittos!
I've had requests for hp flying, hp rock and trick room mons
There has to be something i can trade you for doing this for me though, i have some rare berries and can do ev training if you need.
i also have some Nicknameable shines if you are interested,(i MM for mons a lot)

.com

Grumpy old man
OK last time i will ask for ditto's i swear :) but my breeding requests have taken off since getting your dittos!
I've had requests for hp flying, hp rock and trick room mons
There has to be something i can trade you for doing this for me though, i have some rare berries and can do ev training if you need.
i also have some Nicknameable shines if you are interested,(i MM for mons a lot)
You can have them, but I won't be free to trade for ~24 hours.
I use an all items code, so berries and items are of no use; I don't battle so EV training wouldn't help me; and I don't collect other people's shinies, just my own, so they wouldn't help either. :P

Not saying you have to do so for this trade but if you really do feel like breeding something for me let me know and I'll think of a 4 egg move baby that I've been too lazy to breed the moves for yet. :P
(Be warned however, this will most likely be a pretty awkward/silly breed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)