Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not interested

I don't trade hacked pokémon as per the rules of this site and neither should you.

Eliman42 has already cloned for me so he has priority sorry. next time maybe.

any pokémon on my wants list? Do you have a Pain Split Calm 5IV Rotom? If not, please be more clear about what you can offer.

Will do.

ok going online. please take care of this poliwag it's very important to me, and clone it back swiftly.
Anything but a move tutor poke

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
#653 Fennekin
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Magician (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Wish, Magic Coat

is what I want
Sure, I can do that. I can trade whenever today, just give me a shout when you're online (or if you need time to breed, I understand)

Bump!

Looking for 6IV Dittos with different natures! Looking for Modest, Bold, Calm, Impish, Careful, Naive, Hasty, Lonely, Naughty, Mild, Rash.
Or 0IV speed Dittos Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy!

Hi, can you breed a Chimchar DW, 5IV Naive With Tunder Punch/Fire Punch as egg move ?

Thanks. =) I can give shineys or something.

Hello crashteamalphing i have right now a HA tentacool with 5 iv's calm nature egg move rapid spin legit kalos bred. I would like to trade it for your croagunk with dry skin ability 5 iv's hhhmmm fogot which nature yours had hope it's adamant. And i can catch you a 2 max iv relaxed ditto if you don't want my tentacool. Hope you are interested :D

Hi, can you breed a Chimchar DW, 5IV Naive With Tunder Punch/Fire Punch as egg move ?

Thanks. =) I can give shineys or something.
Probably, but I need to know what exactly you're offering.
Hello crashteamalphing i have right now a HA tentacool with 5 iv's calm nature egg move rapid spin legit kalos bred. I would like to trade it for your croagunk with dry skin ability 5 iv's hhhmmm fogot which nature yours had hope it's adamant. And i can catch you a 2 max iv relaxed ditto if you don't want my tentacool. Hope you are interested :D
Hm I'm mildly interested in the tentacool, so I guess I can trade it for the croagunk. I can offer adamant nature of croagunk for it but I don't have time to breed now, will PM you when I can trade.

Still want Adamant Charmander? I have 5 IV Flawless Blaze ones with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage, both male and female. Want Jolly Riolu. What do you say?

Still want Adamant Charmander? I have 5 IV Flawless Blaze ones with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage, both male and female. Want Jolly Riolu. What do you say?
I actually got a 6IV adamant ditto so I guess I'm not interested anymore. I forgot to edit that out.

Probably, but I need to know what exactly you're offering.

Hm I'm mildly interested in the tentacool, so I guess I can trade it for the croagunk. I can offer adamant nature of croagunk for it but I don't have time to breed now, will PM you when I can trade.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! But i won't be able to always respond since school will begin sorry. But i will be checking your thread everyday after school.

And i just checked your want's and i saw you wanted a impish ferroseed. I can breed you exactly the same one you have with impish nature if you are interested? For that i would like your adamant murkrow with the moxie ability and egg moves brave bird and pursuit.

And i just checked your want's and i saw you wanted a impish ferroseed. I can breed you exactly the same one you have with impish nature if you are interested? For that i would like your adamant murkrow with the moxie ability and egg moves brave bird and pursuit.
I can do that but ferroseed needs to have all egg moves (leech seed, stealth rock, spikes) and be 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Also pursuit is a level up move so my murkrows only have whirlwind and brave bird egg moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)