Trading Like A Sir (Sir Havoc's Pokeman Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I would love to get one of your female Cyndaquils. would be willing to do two for one if you have the time to try and get one.
OK, sounds good to me. Forgive me if it takes a while, silly 12.5 gender ratio Pokemon.

im interested in your adamant charmander, syther, dratini, shinx, and goomy. i have a few things that you either dont have or do have with other good natures, some off the top of my head being adamant and modest lucario, jolly charazard, adamant garchomp, and adamant speed boost blaziken. i cant fully trade you tham, as i have very few pokemon as it is, but if your willing to hear my thoughts about a possible breeding deal that will benifit both of us, either message a reply here of pm me if your interested. i will wait for an answer.

CMT for female Totdile and Chikorita (they can be spitbacks)

Also, all hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster
I'd like your Corpish and a female Skarmory. We can do spitbacks thats fine. Just msg me when you're ready. All Hail spaghetti monster. Pasta be with you, and also with you.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I saw your post in the Simple Questions thread. :) I'm interested in a female Lotad, I can offer you this female Ralts:

Ralts @ Love Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Memento, Encore

Interested?

Hey, I saw your post in the Simple Questions thread. :) I'm interested in a female Lotad, I can offer you this female Ralts:

Ralts @ Love Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Memento, Encore

Interested?
Yeah that sounds great. Let me breed one and I'll pm you ASAP

My shiny mettagross for this for a a female i am gonna use it for breeding fire fang
Tyrunt Nature: JollyAbility: Strong JawIV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragon Dance

I'm not sure if you got my reply in my thread. Did you want to trade a female safari ball trapinch for my female friend ball heracross with guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)