SS Doubles OU Trick Room Stakovish Heat

TRICK ROOM STAKATAKA-DRACOVISH HEAT

https://pokepast.es/f803413036dfaf9c

This is a really cool mixed trick room team featuring Stakataka and Dracovish with sand.

Cresselia
1635288036743.png

This is one of the most key mons for the entire team. Always the initial lead along with Stak. I always opt for Mental Herb on Cres simply due to the high amounts of Whimsicott and other users with Taunt to ensure I always get Trick Room up. Helping Hand is an obvious tool for boosting the power of Stakataka and Gigalith's hard hitting moves. Ice beam is for Lando, Zygarde, and the occasional Garchomp. Staka and Gigalith take care of the common Incineroar for Intimidate spam. Psychic is there for STAB help.

Stakataka

1635292597410.png

One of the two stars of the team, this particular variation of Stakataka is very offensive and super strong. The evs, nature, and IVs are modified in order to put defense at one point lower than attack so than the attack stat is boosted instead turning a tank into a sweeper, while not sacrificing too much defense. For the item i would go with either Metronome for spam staking damage or Metal Coat for massive Gyro Ball damage. Earthquake is there for other Stakatakas and because it just hits like a truck, without hitting the supporting Cresselia. Rock Slide for STAB that hits both enemies and good coverage in general.

Gigalith

1635292910349.png

One of the more supportive-offensive mons on this team, Gigalith provides the late game sweep ability almost always necessary for the win. Sand Stream for either turns allows it to outlast Trick Room and provide the boost for Sand Rush on Dracovish as well as maybe partner up with Staka in case Cress dies, giving it a SpDef boost in SandStorm. Rock Blast hits well with STAB focusing more on 1v1s. Heavy Slam is here to hit fairies hard and for random neutral coverage. Body Press for hard hitting supereffective coverage.

Dracovish

1635293279955.png

The other star of the show, Dracovish. Once Trick Room is over and the Stakataka has served its purpose in whittling down the enemy team as much as it can, this thing comes in and takes advantage of the Sand Storm that should still be active. I opted for life orb to maximize damage output. Outrage is there for hard-hitting dragon STAB (just hope you don't hit a fairy type with RNG). Psychic Fangs is there for random coverage and anti-screens utility. Crunch serves the same random coverage against the common psychic types in doubles.

Mr. Mime

1635293622584.png

Mr. Mime is really just a filler spot. I wanted to make sure I maximized the three offensive cores for the team and their fighting potential, so what better way to do that than either not let the enemy attack with Fake Out or to make them hit you with Follow Me? I have Aguav Berry for longevity of Mime but Mental Herb works just as well. I wanted with guard just to help against Expanding Force spammers and other multi-mon moves. Ally Switch is just an unexpected trip up move that actually helps from time to time.

Genesect

1635293883146.png

The final mon on this RMT and the final offensive core for this team. Assuming Stakataka doesn't sweep the team from the beginning or Dracovish doesn't clean up after it, this mon is the last line of defense. Download is so very helpful in giving us an edge with offensive power. Bug Buzz and Flash Cannon are there for STAB that hits like a semi-truck. Ice Beam is here for ground, flying, and grass coverage which is very common. I originally ran Life Orb Genesect but it wasn't cutting it so I changed its item to Shock Drive and made it's final move Techno Blast which the Shock Drive changes into a base 120 power Electric type move that hits hard and dangerously.

Threats
Zygarde- Kind of walls some of the team but nothing that cannot be worked around
Amoongus- specifically the Spore variety can cause some trouble if you aren't careful
Sun Teams can cause some trouble if not played around smartly

Any and all feedback is appreciated and encouraged, I would prefer constructive criticism, otherwise you will be ignored :)
Have a great day

sawamura

Banned deucer.
first if you have a trick room with a very unstable speed distribution it is best to look for a solution to the Fake out first include SemiTr is not to take a way to play like 4 Low Speed and 2 that exceed 450 Speed for the game of it. The set you are trying to put together is basically good but you have to keep in mind that certain factors that are not included can be something that will affect you in long turn combats.

mental herb is an option that I particularly would not run but I leave this to your taste and comfort because you can use it anyway, the solution would be to implement Diancie or Indeede or redirection to be able to Couple with your Trick Room.

Metromono is an Item that doesn't really work well if you want to survive a Zygarde Strike. Sash or Shuca are much more Viable Options to be able to opt for a crucial survival in the Matchup which I recommend not to run two mons type Rock because it can be a very Low performance in which you can be punished, Volcanion is a very Strong Threat because it can be annoying to have to deal with so called Burns or combinations with rillaboom and tapu fini.

In this case running dracovish in Trick Room or sando Rush is something that in the point of view is not favorable, I am not saying that it is not possible but that you will not have more options if you are in a supposed Speed Tier calculation. Now the most sensible thing to do is to look for another mon that can go hand in hand with it. Diancie is a mon that basically can go much better there because it keeps the idea of going with sand mons and you couple it with the Sand.

Mr mine no es adecuado para este formato ya que hay mejores sups con redirección que pueden actuar mucho más fácilmente en el Match up.

https://pokepast.es/569fb84bff843c41
:cresselia::Gigalith::indeedee-f::volcanion::genesect::diancie:

Volcanion's function is simply to try to find an answer to Amongus while keeping your normal Struct of cress +9 Gigalith , diancie is a better combination because with the sand you can yawn your physical def with Storm + WP and also the Sp Def with the same sand. Indeedee in my opinion seems to me the most indicated because heal pulse Follow me + terrain is something that in many occasions can give you that little bost that can flip the Game. Genesect normal is the most Viable Set because you can play with other Items that are much better and complement your Team, Now Scarf Thunderbolt to be able to hit urshifu and many things with Ice Beam Etc Etc coverage and be able to pivot constantly mind. Flash Cannon nowadays is much better because you can hit diancie's Special Defense and even more avoid Physical Def if you sometimes have kyurem B with +2 coaching.

In conclusion putting a sand + Trick Room 3 mons that are relatively null is of very little result in High Elo and rather the CB set of Gigalith is much better to beat things like Torkoal Heatran, the same Diancie with Heavy Slam. Which I hope this helped you with the upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)