VGC trick room team,i need help for improve it

Hello.sorry my bad english but i am italian,and sorry if i am not able to give full explaination of my team and my idea but i am not so much able to speack english.
well my team is a trick room with a lot of support,i have 3 attacker(groudon,xerneas,kanga) and 3 suppoter(crobat or talonflame,whimsicott and meowstick)
so here is my team and some explaination of what i have done.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 SpA / 0 Spe
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Protect

here is my weapon.180 base atk,destroy all,steel,dragon and evrything,not sure for the evs spread,i have to make him more def or if it is good with s.def.Used in combo with meowstick he became really devastating.i explain more on meowstick set.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 0 Spe
- Geomancy
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

classic xerneas.Using him on ealy of the match boosting with geomancy and doing lot of dmg with dazzling glea,hp is for other groudon that i face on lead.

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick

nothing to say.kanga is kanga,and him to in combo with meostick do lot of dmg,is a counter of himself,and do good damage to groudon with low kick,and fake out oppo annoyer.

Meowstic @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gravity
- Safeguard
- Trick Room
- Swagger

here is the star.Gravity for groudon,the blades never miss,and also hit flying time with earth move.Safeguard for prevent status and for use swagger on groudon or kanga for boot theyr atk without being confused,or using on oppo special special pokemon.trick room because is a trick room team.

Crobat @ Lum Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SpD / 140 Spe
Careful Nature
- Super Fang
- Taunt
- Hypnosis
- Quick Guard

not really sure of him,super fang for reduce of 50% enemy hp,taunt for prevent other annoyer,hypnosis for take more advantage over my enemy,quick guard for prevent fake out or other priority.

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Light Screen
- Grass Knot
- Grass Whistle

another prankster,not sure of the move set,encore for stall enemy on status move like protect or bosting move,light screen for give me more sp def to my team.grass knot for kyogre and graa whistle for make oppo sleep.

hope is good enought what i have write...i really try to go more deep as possible,but i am not so good at english.hope it is ok.thanks for the help on improving this team.

Ok, a few things concerning your team, I think you should actually replace Meowstic with Cresselia, as it bulks up your team and can also run Skill Swap, which is very useful if you have a P-Don on your team. I also think just stowing Trick Room and going for tailwind with a 252 speed groudon may be an idea, which allows you to fire off eruptions (preferably at full health) which leads me into....

Eruption/Overheat > Fire punch
Although you are running off Groudon's immense attack, these two just have so much more power and Groudon just has a large SpAtk anyway that it doesn't matter. Eruption under tailwind is great as well

no thaks.i want stay in trick room,i have alredy a team based on tailwind,without any primal or rayquaza,for fun.cresselia is more bulky yes,but not have prankster,and not know if can have the same moveset,maybe i can use whimsicott like meowstick and use cresselia for trick room,skill swap,ice beam, and another move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)