SS OU Trick Room Team

Hi, this is my first time being on the forums. I've been working on a Trick Room/Anti-Trick Room Team for the past couple of months. I've pretty new to competitive so there's probably a lot I don't know yet, but I am still pretty proud of this team as I worked on it (mostly) by myself.

Here's the team:

Conkeldurr (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Drain Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Facade
- Rock Slide

Conkeldurr is my heavy hitter when using trick room. It can easily sweep some teams when using Hammer Arm, and take care of flying types with Rock Slide, without having to worry about Follow Me. Drain Punch is great for restoring health from burn damage and other types of damage.

Chandelure (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 10 Spe
- Trick Room
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Imprison

Whenever I bring out Conkeldurr, I usually always bring Chandelure with him. Chandelure provides some good defence and can set up trick room without many issues. I didn't want to give it to much speed so that it could benefit from trick room, but I also didn't want to make it too slow for the times I don't set up trick room. Imprison is to stop opposing Trick Room teams.

Alakazam (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Dazzling Gleam
- Expanding Force
- Imprison

Alakazam is my main hitter for the times I don't use trick room. Obviously he comes out with Indeedee most of the time so he can benefit the most off of Expanding Force. He also has Trick Room/Imprison in case the other team already has Trick Room up.

Indeedee-F @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Expanding Force
- Follow Me
- Ally Switch
- Helping Hand

Indeedee is great with helping out both the Trick Room and Anti-Trick Room portions of the team. She can use helping hand to bring out more damage for the Trick Room guys, and can get the Anti-Trick Room side more safety with Follow Me/Psychic Surge.

Marowak-Alola (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemerang
- Fire Punch

Marowak is a backup in case Conkeldurr goes down, and is usually used for Lightning Rod to protect Gyarados. He performs moderately well on both sides and is really fun to use.

Gyarados (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Power Whip
- Crunch
- Dragon Tail

Gyarados is brought out for Intimidate and to clean up the rest of the team. He works well with almost every member of the team, provide extra damage to more threatening opponents.

If you have any advice then let me know, thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)