ORAS UU TrickRoom Hyper Offense in UU

HI Everyone! This the First Time I'm Posting a Thread. I've been following Smogon for a long time now but this is my first real steps in their site. Please, feel free to leave advice or changes for my team; I'm always willing to tweak things to make it better. :) I know it has a few problems and would love to hear what you experts have to say.

This team is based around Slowking and Chesnaught, who I thought Complemented Each other well.

slowking.gif

Slowking @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Tail
- Zen Headbutt

This Slowking is the first Trick Room setter.It also is a late game sweeper after it helps its teammates.It can easily start sweeping on a defensive pokemon like Florges.Belly Drum for raising its attack, aqua tail and zen headbutt as its stab.

chesnaught.gif

Chesnaught @ Salac Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge

This is a belly drum set i would use when my team is not in trick room. I felt Chesnaught and Slowking can easily sweep teams together. 30HP IV's to make sure the Hp is an even number so that salac berry activates imediately after sub and belly drum and it can start sweeping, drain punch for recovery and stab and stone edge for coverage against the flying and ghost types.

dugtrio.gif

Dugtrio @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

i thought both my Slowking and chesnaught hates whimsicott and Doublade. So I decide to go with a special dugtrio who can OHKO whimsicott and OHKO doublade with a little bit of prior damage.Life orb is needed to guarantee a OHKO whismicott and OHKO doublade with a little bit of prior damage. Memento is used to give up a set-up oppotunity to chesnaught and stealth rock for hazards.

escavalier.gif

Escavalier @ Choice Band
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Drill Run

An obvious Pokemon in any trick room team. and i thought slowking can take care of its fire weakness while this takes care of the dark and grass weakness. Megahorn and iron head are STAB's knock off for coverage and Doublade .Drill run is to take care of the bulky steel types like Mega aggron which walls Escavlier otherwise and my team hates it.
chandelure.gif

Chandelure @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Fire Blast

Another alternate trick room setter with a useful fire imunity which my team really hates.0 Atk Iv's to reduce the damage taken from a foul play Mandibuzz. shadow ball and fire blast for powerful STAB's and energy ball for the water and rock types.

abomasnow.gif

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Giga Drain
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

Since i had the Mega slot free and had a flash fire user i decided to go with Abomasnow an another trick room abuser. Soundproof is the ability to get free switch ins to choice specs Yanmega's Bug buzz and Exploud's Boomburst. Giga drain for STAB and healing, Blizzard powerful stab with 100 accuracy after mega evolving. Ice shard for priority and revenge killing which my team lacks and earthquake for the steel and fire types which otherwise wall this set.

So there you guys go! Feel free to tear it apart and point out the glaring flaws; I'm certainly no expert and will admit that there could be some major moveset changes or new additions to this team. Thank you all for any edits or suggestions you make. :)

Last edited:
You don't have sufficient descriptions of your move sets. I suggest updating your thread before a mod locks it.

Back