Trikx's TradeSpot! 5IV/Hidden Power/Trick Room/VGC Pokemon (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to trade a 5 IV Deoxys or a Japanese event Shiny Genesect or a event flying Pikachu or a Storm Drain Shellos for a Pawniard PLEASE !

Last edited:
I have a 0 speed version of brave karrablast in a timer ball as well as safari ball impish scyther with defog + 3 other egg moves. Would either of those be of interest for brave makuhita or bouffalant?

I have this one extra ( the pokemon i want to trade tend to be hack :( , so i have 1 stock sitting in my box)
Jirachi
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Careful
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
OT: SMR2010
ID: 06260
S moves: Iron Head, Stealth Rocks

if possible, can we trade for an adamant jiraichi ? :p

Hey, I don't know what you mean by "the pokemon i want to trade tend to be hack" Is this hacked or ?
the deal with this guy's heatran . You can pokecheck this one if you like.
basically i cloned and the guy informed me the heatran was hacked, so i cloned for nothing lol

Anything I can do for the Skarmory? I have BP items I can give you as well as some things not listed in my thread

I'm interested in Latias. I'm willing to breed up to three of the pokemon you're looking for for it or any other pokemon you may want. I'm also willing to ev train for you if you want. I do have a thread. It isn't new and its MODERATELY successful so if youre not interested in that I understand. But like I said I can breed up to any three pokemon you want. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)