troll/ prediction team dw uu

so when i first made this team i thought

water absorb/ sap sipper/ flash fire/ volt absorb

this is actually an upgrade of my previous team (blue/ green/ red/ yellow lol) it didnt turn out too good

so without further ado here's the team

Donphan

Leftovers
Adamant
Sturdy
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Rapid Spin

The misleading lead. I used to run sr over stone edge but on my first turn they'd always switch into xatu so i would spin and by that time they'd have both screens up really hindering my atking progress :\ So the plan is to use stone edge first to potentially kill xatu. Other moves to kill stuff. If they have a spa atker or something with water or grass i will switch into suicune and sawsbuck respectively. Ice types ill generally switch into suicune.

Sawsbuck

Choice Scarf
Adamant
Sap Sipper
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4Hp

Megahorn
Jump Kick
Horn Leech
Nature Power (eq)

The grass immunity. He's got great stats overall which make him a great sweeper after he gets a sap sipper boost. Generally it's from spore, leech seed, sleep powder and bullet seed aimed at suicune. Horn leech to heal cause he doesnt heal like the other mons from water absorb/ volt absorb. Megahorn destroys celebi, jump kick destroys bisharp. Eq is for fires mostly and nidoking/queen. Considering return/retaliate and changing item. I switch into typhlosion for fire and mismagius for fighting.

Suicune

Leftovers
Bold
Water Absorb
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD

Surf
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Roar

This guy takes hits like a boss. Like a boss. Surf over scald cause i like the extra power. Ice beam for grass. Roar cause hes my only phaser :\ Calm mind cause he's a boss. I switch into raikou and sawsbuck for electric and grass respectively. I'm considering switching to empoleon cause of the toxic immunity which would be nice and 4x ice resist. I was thinking an agility set with surf/ grass knot/ ice beam/ agility and life orb, but then i'd lose my only phaser which would suck. I also don't want to switch cause then it would break the whole 4 elemental immunity lol but I'm a big boy and i can handle it.

Raikou

Leftovers
Timid
Volt Absorb
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Hp Ice
Calm Mind

The electric immunity (along with donphan). Thunderbolt is STAB and standard. Hp Ice gives it the BoltBeam coverage. Shadow Ball is mostly a filler, considering switching it for sub to block status. Calm mind turns him into a tank and a great sweeper. His respectable bulk lets him take hits pretty well. I switch into mismagius for ground.

Typhlosion

Choice Scarf
Timid
Flash Fire
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4Hp

Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Eruption
Hp Electric

The fire immunity. I was gonna run entei but if u dont run pressure his movepool sucks. Eruption is awesome. Flamethrower is when he's taken a hit. Focus blast for rock types mostly. Victini walls this set so much much it's not funny, so maybe hp. I switch into suicune for water types and mismagius for ground. Hp is for when I anticipate a switch

Mismagius

Leftovers
Timid
Levitate
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Substitute
Nasty Plot
Shadow Ball
Hp Fighting

The fighting, ground and normal resistance. I did know i wanted a ghost from the beginning, but I chose mismagius for one main reason. I read these RMT's a lot and it almost always says towards the end somewhere, "Sub missy gives this team a lot of trouble" or something like that. He deserves all those statements. This guy is a boss. Sub blocks status and it gives me a turn to set up nasty plot. I use it a lot on poke that use sucker punch. Shadow ball is STAB and hits like a truck after nasty plot and hp fight covers dark.

The main thing that gives this team team trouble is status, mostly toxic, and pokemon with good coverage so that it could potentially be a super effective hit or do nothing.

The thing I like about pokemon online servers is that there is no team preview :3 which makes this team so much more effective, after they have seem my team once, they mix up their strategy a bit which is annoying but by that time they are generally down 2 and my pokemon are relatively unharmed so i can handle the rest with standard tactics.

I'm also considering upgrading this once again :D to OU

Forretress is a steel which donphan isn't, vaporeon has water absorb also but wish and heal bell which this team needs (mostly heal bell), flash fire heatran would be better, gengar for missy, sawsbuck can stay and raikou as well.

That's it tell me what you thinnk :)

P.S. I've tried putting in sprites but it doesn't work :\ maybe cause i have a mac or something

stealth rocks are pretty usefull so i suggest you put sr in stone edge's place. then if you see a xatu in team preview you can switch to raikou and take it out.
also i would place Hidden Power electric on typhlosion and maybe replace it choice scarf with choice specs since you have 2 revenge killers now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)