Troubles Running Shoddy Battle? READ Before Asking

I've done everything, but when I click on Shoddy on my computer(icon) it doesn't load/open
Are you trying to run the downloaded file or the actual program? If it's the downloaded program, try disabling ZoneAlarm if you have it. A bit more information would be helpful. Pull up the task manager and find anything that starts with "java" or contains it.

Are you trying to run the downloaded file or the actual program? If it's the downloaded program, try disabling ZoneAlarm if you have it. A bit more information would be helpful. Pull up the task manager and find anything that starts with "java" or contains it.
i have this problem the task manager has javaws.exe on it

I can open shoddy, I have no problem with that. But once I open it, all the servers seem empty, and when i try to connect to any server it says:
An error occurred while attempting to connect to the server:
Connection timed out: connect

Any ideas? I tried reinstalling both shoddy and Java, installing the last version of java, cleaning the java cache, I set Java to direct connection. And nothing happens.. Same happens with Pokemon Lab and Pokemon Online (just thought that would help...)

After looking through this thread I can't see a solution to this. I can open up the file with no problem but when I click connect to the Beta sever the programme closes and about a minute later a window pops up saying "Disconnected from server". I have been to my Java control panel and selected Direct Connection as posted by another on here but it still won't load.

I've been trying for a few hours, any help? :)

Lab was running for me just fine until recently. I start up the program and I click connect on the server select screen (only one server I've ever seen) and then nothing happens. I am no longer brought to the login window. I'm on a mac and the program says it's running but I'm never brought to a login.

shoddy is working, its just whenever i try to connect to the smogon server it says

an error occurred while attempting to connect to the server

connection refused:connect

is smogons server down or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)