/me flexes softly
is a Social Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of December 31st to January 6th

Movies

#Soft Flex
Film:
RRR
Genre: Action, Drama
Description: RRR is a fast-paced, fun, action-packed, exhilarating. explosive, historical period epic that does more with 3 hours of runtime than I've ever seen a film accomplish. Sound too long to be up your alley? Doubt it - you will be begging for 2 more hours once it wraps up and wondering why you hadn't heard about this movie sooner (if you haven't already). Tollywood surely broke barriers with this one and introduced a new international population to south Indian films and I know I'm going to have fun when I get around to checking out the director's back catalogue for starters.

I already consider this a top 20 favourite film of mine, so if my recommendations mean anything to you and you're looking for something big and fun, this is it!

PYRO
Film:
Ferrari (2023)
Genre: Drama, Historical
IMDb Synopsis: Set in the summer of 1957, with Enzo Ferrari's auto empire in crisis, the ex-racer turned entrepreneur pushes himself and his drivers to the edge as they launch into the Mille Miglia, a treacherous 1,000-mile race across Italy.

Television

@ The Benz Mafia
Show:
Monk (2002)
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
IMDb Synopsis: The series follows Adrian Monk, a brilliant former San Francisco detective, who now consults the police as a private consultant whilst battling with an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

%Opple
Show:
Call the Midwife
Genre: History, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: Chronicles the lives of a group of midwives living in East London in the late 1950s to late 1960s.

51l1v3kv7l_ac.jpg

Film: Ned Kelly
Genre: Action, Adventure, Biography, Crime, Drama, History, Romance, Western
Synopsis: In the face of various underhanded maneuvers by local authorities, 19th century Australian bush ranger Ned Kelly (Heath Ledger) flees to the outback with his brother, Dan (Laurence Kinlan), and two other cohorts (Orlando Bloom, Philip Barantini). As the gang's reputation grows, they take on Superintendent Francis Hare (Geoffrey Rush), while Kelly encounters a little romance in the form of Julia Cook (Naomi Watts). It all comes to a violent head in the town of Glenrowan.

SHOW: Jackie Chan Adventures
GENRE: Action, Adventure, Cartoon
SYNOPSIS: Archaeologist Jackie Chan teams up with niece Jade and his Uncle to battle gangsters and demons out to use magical Talismans for world domination (or to commit various crimes)
jca shendu rug.jpg

All of these are my recs of this week
Golden Globe Winners 2024 Edition

Movies
Film: Oppenheimer (2023)
Genre: Biopic, Drama
Synopsis: The story of American scientist J. Robert Oppenheimer and his role in the development of the atomic bomb.
Winner Of:
1. Best Motion Picture Drama
2. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama (Cillian Murphy)
3. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role in any Motion Picture (Robert Downey Jr)
4. Best Director - Motion Picture (Christopher Nolan)
5. Best Original Score - Motion Picture

Film: Poor Things (2023)
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Synopsis: The incredible tale about the fantastical evolution of Bella Baxter; a young woman brought back to life by the brilliant and unorthodox scientist, Dr. Godwin Baxter.
Winner Of:
1. Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
2. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy (Emma Stone)

Film: The Boy and The Heron (2023)
Genre: Animated, Adventure
Synopsis: A young boy named Mahito yearning for his mother ventures into a world shared by the living and the dead. There, death comes to an end, and life finds a new beginning. A semi-autobiographical fantasy from the mind of Hayao Miyazaki.
Winner Of:
1. Best Motion Picture - Animated

Film: Barbie (2023)
Genre: Comedy, Female Director, Adventure, Fantasy
Synopsis: Barbie suffers a crisis that leads her to question her world and her existence.
Winner Of:
1. Cinematic and Box Office Achievement
2. Best Original Song - Motion Picture (What i was made for - Billie Eilish)

Film: Anatomy of a Fall (2023)
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Synopsis: A woman is suspected of her husband's murder, and their blind son faces a moral dilemma as the main witness.
Winner Of:
1. Best Motion Picture – Non-English Language
2. Best Screenplay - Motion Picture

Film: Killers Of The Flower Moon (2023)
Genre: Crime, Drama, History
Synopsis: When oil is discovered in 1920s Oklahoma under Osage Nation land, the Osage people are murdered one by one - until the FBI steps in to unravel the mystery.
Winner Of:
1. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama (Lily Gladstone)

Film: The Holdovers (2023)
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Synopsis: A cranky history teacher at a remote prep school is forced to remain on campus over the holidays with a troubled student who has no place to go.
Winner Of:
1. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy (Paul Giamatti)
2. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in any Motion Picture (Da’Vine Joy Randolph)

TV Shows
Show: Succession
Synopsis: The Roy family is known for controlling the biggest media and entertainment company in the world. However, their world changes when their father steps down from the company.
Winner Of:
1. Best Television Series - Drama
2. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Series – Drama (Sarah Snook)
3. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Series – Drama (Kieran Culkin)
4. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role on Television (Matthew Macfadyen)

Show: The Bear
Synopsis: A young chef from the fine dining world returns to Chicago to run his family's sandwich shop.
Winner Of:
1. Best Television Series - Comedy
2. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy (Ayo Edebiri)
3. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy (Jeremy Allen White)

Show: Beef (2023)
Synopsis: Two people let a road rage incident burrow into their minds and slowly consume their every thought and action.
Winner Of:
1. Best Television Limited Series, Anthology Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television
2. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or a Motion Picture Made for Television (Ali Wong)
3. Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or a Motion Picture Made for Television (Steven Yeun)

Show: The Crown
Genre: Biopic, Drama
Synopsis: Follows the political rivalries and romances of Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events that shaped Britain for the second half of the 20th century.
Winner Of:
1. Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role on Television (Elizabeth Debicki)

Best Performance in Stand-Up Comedy on Television:
1. Ricky Gervais: Armageddon

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of January 7th to January 13th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
War of the Arrows (2011)
Genre: Action, Adventure
IMDb Synopsis: A skilled Korean archer goes up against the mighty force of Manchus with the sole purpose of rescuing his kidnapped sister.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Rocky
Genre: Drama, Sport
Description: The inaugural installment of what I consider probably my favourite film franchise by this point. Just an excellent film all around, and as much as people remember it and its sequels for the fights and montages, there really is some excellent acting mixed through every chapter of this long story.

@ mdm 234
Film:
Cocaine Shark (2023)
Genre: Drama, Comedy
mdm notes: This movie is so absolutely horrendous and absurd to the point of being extremely entertaining. It's another low budget movie from serial low budget director Mark Polonia, and this is yet another so bad it's good movie in his arsenal. Sadly though, there is 0 mention of cocaine throughout the entire movie, 0/10.
IMDb Synopsis: An explosion at a lab lets loose onto the streets an army of mutated, murderous sharks and other creatures injected with a potent new stimulant.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966)
Genre: Comedy, War
IMDb Synopsis: Without hostile intent, a Soviet submarine runs aground off New England. Men are sent for a boat, but many villagers go into a tizzy, risking bloodshed.

%Zipzapadam
Film:
Marriage Story
Genre: Drama, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: Noah Baumbach's incisive and compassionate look at a marriage breaking up and a family staying together.

+PenQuin
Film:
Where the Wild Things Are (2009)
Genre: Family, Adventure, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: Yearning for escape and adventure, a young boy runs away from home and sails to an island filled with creatures that take him in as their king.
PQ Rating: 8/10, very cute movie with a nice soundtrack. Based off of my favorite book as a kid!

PYRO
Film:
Bullet Train (2022)
Genre: Thriller, Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: Unlucky assassin Ladybug (Brad Pitt) is determined to do his job peacefully after one too many gigs has gone off the rails. Fate has other plans, however: Ladybug's latest mission puts him on a collision course with lethal adversaries from around the globe--all with connected, yet conflicting, objectives--on the world's fastest train. The end of the line is just the beginning in this non-stop thrill-ride through modern-day Japan.

Film: When Evil Lurks (2023)
Genre: Horror/Supernatural
IMDb Synopsis: In a remote village, two brothers find a demon-infected man just about to "give birth" to evil itself. They decide to get rid of the body, only to end up unintentionally spreading chaos.
My review: This is my favorite horror movie of 2023. It has dark and gory elements, and it also talks about how choices in life can make you feel. And, btw, don't watch it while eating! Haha.

61oAoZWU55S._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Film: [REC]
Genre: Horror
The film follows a Spanish late-night television reporter,Ángela Vidal, through the lens of her cameraman, Pablo. During one report of the happenings in a local fire station in Barcelona, the duo follow a team of firefighters who get a call from an apartment building nearby about a trapped woman. When they arrive, they find the apartment's residents huddled in the lobby. They go upstairs to find a woman who is obviously distressed. What follows is a night that none of them will ever forget.

Home-Before-Dark-Season-3-1-1.jpg

Show: Home Before Dark
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
“Home Before Dark” is a dramatic mystery series inspired by the reporting of a young investigative journalist, Hilde Lysiak. Directed and executive produced by Jon M. Chu, the series follows a young girl named Hilde (played by Brooklynn Prince) who moves from the city of Brooklyn to the small lakeside town her father left behind. While there, her dogged pursuit of the truth leads her to unearth a cold case that everyone in town, including her own father, tried hard to bury.

Show/Miniseries: Sharp Objects
Genre: Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: After treating her mental illness, crime reporter Camille Preaker returns to her hometown to solve the murder of two young girls. However, she is forced to face and deal with her own demons too.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of January 14th to January 20th

Movies

#Saburo
Film: Sympathy for the Underdog (1971)
Genre: Crime, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: A yakuza gang gets driven out of Yokohama by a big gang from Tokyo. They relocate to Okinawa to violently start over.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009)
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: A journalist is aided by a young female hacker in his search for the killer of a woman who has been dead for forty years.

+PenQuin
Film:
Gridiron Gang
Genre: Drama, Crime, Sports
IMDb Synopsis: Teenagers at a juvenile detention center, under the leadership of their counselor, gain self-esteem by playing football together. PQ Rating: 9/10 One of my favorite football movies. Also the Rock and Xzibit starring makes it really cool.

Television

#Soft Flex
Show:
Banshee
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
Description: Consider this a blind recommendation, as I've only just started it and am on episode 3 at the time of this posting, but I'm having a lot of fun with this new (to me) show and how over-the-top it can be at times! Antony Starr (The Boys' Homelander) stars as a master thief and ex-con who assumes the identity of a fallen officer arriving in Banshee, Pennsylvania to take over as mayor.

%Zipzapadam
Show:
Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Detroit Lions
Genre: Documentary, Sports
IMDb Synopsis: Chronicles head coach Dan Campbell entering his second season leading the team and an intriguing mix of young emerging stars, veterans, free agent additions and highly regarded rookie hopefuls throughout training camp and the preseason.

We just won our first NFL playoff game since 1993!

+PYRO
Show:
New Girl
Genre: Sitcom
IMDb Synopsis: After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time.

FILM: Ladybug and Cat Noir
GENRE: superhero, romance, animation
SYNOPSIS: Parisian teenagers Marinette and Adrein are entrusted with the Ladybug and black cat Miraculouses respectively to do battle with the sinister Hawk Moth and his legion of Akumatized villains, while they also grapple with romantic feelings for each other in both identities.
ladybug and cat noir movie.jpg

The Greatest Film Of 2023.
Nor Oppenheimer nor Barbie nor Saltburn. THIS IS EVERYTHING.
(Available on Netflix)​

Film: La Sociedad de la Nieve (2023)
Genre: Biopic, THAT KIND OF MOVIE THAT YOU WATCH IF YOU WANT TO BE SENTIMENTAL
IMDb Synopsis: The flight of a rugby team crashes on a glacier in the Andes. The few passengers who survive the crash find themselves in one of the world's toughest environments to survive.

OIFQLbe.jpg

Film: Mama
Genre: Horror, Fantasy
Five years after the tragic death of their parents, close sisters Victoria and Lily who were left stranded in the unwelcoming woods, reunite unexpectedly with their father's twin brother Lucas, and his girlfriend Annabel. Doubtlessly, how two frail young unprotected children managed to survive on their own for so long is nothing less than a miracle, but there must have been someone--or even something--protecting them in the gloomy, dangerous forest. Little by little, Annabel suspects that although the girls are settling into this safe, loving atmosphere, whoever/whatever it was is still hanging around. Could it be the omnipresent soulless entity the girls lovingly refer to as "Mama"?

JgWyN3O.png

Show: The Walking Dead
Genre: Drama, Horror
The Walking Dead, based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The comic goes on to explore the challenges of life in a world overrun by zombies who take a toll on the survivors, and sometimes the interpersonal conflicts present a greater danger to their continuing survival than the zombies that roam the country. Over time, the characters are changed by the constant exposure to death and some grow willing to do anything to survive.

Movie: Possum (2018)
Genre: Horror/Mystery
IMDb Synopsis: After returning to his childhood home, a disgraced children's puppeteer is forced to confront his wicked stepfather and the secrets that have tortured his entire life.

TV Show/Miniseries: Black Bird (2022)
Genre: Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: Jimmy Keene is sentenced to 10 years in a minimum security prison but he cuts a deal with the FBI to befriend a suspected serial killer. Keene has to elicit a confession from Larry Hall to find the bodies of as many as eighteen women.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of January 21st to January 27th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Over the Limit (2017)
Genre: Documentary, Sport
IMDb Synopsis: An intimate portrait of the world's most outstanding rhythmic gymnast Margarita Mamun who needs to overcome mental fragility to take part in the Olympic Games.

#Soft Flex
Film:
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Genre: Action, Comedy
Description: After recently getting distracted and rewatching Happy Gilmore for the many-ith time, I almost Rec'd it once more, but I think I will go with one of Sandler's more recent and criminally underrated comedies instead. Adam stars as an Israeli ex-special forces soldier who leaves his country to pursue his dream of styling hair in NYC.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Frankie and Johnny (1991)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: Johnny has just been released from prison, and gets a job in a café beside waitress Frankie. Frankie is a bit of a loner, but Johnny is determined their romance will blossom.

+PYRO
Film:
The Covenant (2023)
Genre: War, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: During the war in Afghanistan, a local interpreter risks his own life to carry an injured sergeant across miles of grueling terrain.

Television

%Opple
Show:
The Second Coming
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: Steven Baxter is the Son of God, and can produce the miracles to prove it. How does the world react when he announces it has to produce a Third Testament within five days, or else it's Judgment Day?

(Available on HBO)​
Film: Gran Turismo (2023)
Genre: Drama, Sports
IMDb Synopsis: Based on the unbelievable, inspiring true story of a team of underdogs - a struggling, working-class gamer, a failed former race car driver, and an idealistic motorsport exec - who risk it all to take on the most elite sport in the world.

FILM: Five Nights at Freddy's
GENRE: Horror, Family, Video Game Adaptation
SYNOPSIS: In order to avoid losing custody of his sister Abby, Mike Schmidt takes up a night guard job at a defunct pizzeria, which turns out to be haunted, as Mike comes face-to-face with possessed animatronic mascots who take a liking to his sister.
abby and animatronics.jpg

TV Series: Silo (2023)
Genre: Drama/Mystery
IMDb Synopsis: Men and women live in a giant silo underground with several regulations which they believe are in place to protect them from the toxic and ruined world on the surface.

SHOW: Code Lyoko
GENRE: Animation, Superhero
SYNOPSIS: A group of kids attending a prestigious French academy discover a large supercomputer in a factory near the school, which allows them to "virtualize" into another world called Lyoko, and they must then fight XANA, an evil computer program, to protect both Earth and Lyoko.
Lyoko Aelita.jpg

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of January 28thst to February 3rd

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Band of Outsiders (1964)
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: Two crooks with a fondness for old Hollywood B-movies convince a languages student to help them commit a robbery.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Nyad (2023)
Genre: Biography, Drama, Sport
IMDb Synopsis: The remarkable true story of athlete Diana Nyad who, at the age of 60 and with the help of her best friend and coach, commits to achieving her life-long dream: a 110-mile open ocean swim from Cuba to Florida.

+Alyvia
Film:
The Tree
Genre: Drama, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: After the sudden death of her father, 8-year-old Simone shares a secret with her mother Dawn. She's convinced her father speaks to her through the leaves of her favourite tree and he has come back to protect them.

But the new bond between mother and daughter is threatened when Dawn starts a relationship with George, the plumber, called in to remove the trees troublesome roots.

As the branches of the tree start to infiltrate the house, the family is forced to make an agonising decision. But have they left it too late? Co-produced between Australia and France and filmed in Queensland, Australia, this film is an adaptation of the 2002 debut novel "Our Father Who Art in the Tree" by Australian writer and performer Judy Pascoe.

Co-produced between Australia and France and filmed in Queensland, Australia, this film is an adaptation of the 2002 debut novel "Our Father Who Art in the Tree" by Australian writer and performer Judy Pascoe.

+PYRO
Film:
News of the World (2020)
Genre: Drama, Adventure
IMDb Synopsis: A Civil War veteran agrees to deliver a girl taken by the Kiowa people years ago to her aunt and uncle against her will. They travel hundreds of miles and face grave dangers as they search for a place that either can call home.

+yackback
Film:
All of Us Strangers
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
IMDb Synopsis (slightly edited): One night in his near-empty London tower block, screenwriter Adam (Andrew Scott) has a chance encounter with mysterious neighbor Harry (Paul Mescal), puncturing the rhythm of his everyday life. As a relationship develops between them, Adam finds himself drawn back to his childhood home.

Television

#Soft Flex
Show:
Community
Genre: Comedy
Description: My 2nd favourite sitcom behind 30 Rock. About a group of 7 unlikely study group members who become fast friends through hilarious misadventures at Greendale Community College.

%Opple
Show:
Here We Go (2020-)
Genre: Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: From the point of view of the handheld camera of teenage boy Sam, and flashbacks to less chaotic times, the dysfunctional and eccentric Bedford-based Jessop family's trials and tribulations are documented in a raw, uncompromising way.

%Zipzapadam
Show:
Steven Universe
Genre: Animated, Comedy, Family, Musical
IMDb Synopsis: A team of intergalactic warriors fights to protect the Earth, but the combination of three highly trained beings and one quirky young boy leaves the team struggling to overcome the dangerous scenarios that are put in front of them.

(Available on Prime Video)​
Film: Air (2023)
Genre: Drama, History
Synopsis: Discover the game-changing partnership between a then undiscovered Michael Jordan and Nike’s fledgling basketball division which revolutionized the world of sports and culture with the Air Jordan brand.

FILM: Ghostbusters
GENRE: Sci-Fi, Paranormal, Comedy
SYNOPSIS: In New York City, A group of ex-parapsychologists open a Paranormal Extermination business that becomes hugely popular, but then they end up battling an interdimensional demon overload (and her pets) to save the city and 2 of their friends who have fallen under the demon's control.
ghostbusters hello kitty.jpg

Movie: Third Star (2010)
Genre: Drama
IMDb Synopsis: James and his three closest lifelong friends go on an ill-advised trip to the stunning coastal area of Barafundle Bay in West Wales. What follows is a touching and comical adventure dealing with friendship, heroism, and love.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of February 4th to February 10th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
The Salt of the Earth (2014)
Genre: Documentary, Biography, History
IMDb Synopsis: The life and work of photographer Sebastião Salgado, who has spent forty years documenting societies in hidden corners of the world.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Fargo
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Description: At LONG LAST, I've crossed off the seemingly-eternal #1 on my watchlist! After years of being patient, waiting for it to land on a streaming service I actually use, the drop came in - shoutouts Prime Video.

The Coens are my favourite director(s), so it's always a shock to people to hear I hadn't seen this one yet, but it was worth the wait. The atmosphere in their films is so unique and I always love the tone and pacing and eccentric characters they create.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
The Silent Partner (1978)
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: A timid bank teller anticipates a bank robbery and steals the money himself before the crook arrives. When the sadistic crook realizes he's been fooled, he tracks down the teller and engages him in a cat-and-mouse chase for the cash.

+Alyvia
Film:
Roald Dahl's Matilda the Musical
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Music, Musical
IMDb Synopsis: An adaptation of the Tony and Olivier award-winning musical. Matilda tells the story of an extraordinary girl who, armed with a sharp mind and a vivid imagination, dares to take a stand to change her story with miraculous results.

+PYRO
Film:
The Accountant (2016)
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: As a math savant uncooks the books for a new client, the Treasury Department closes in on his activities, and the body count starts to rise.

Television

%Opple
Show:
The Tudors (2007-2010)
Genre: Drama, Historical, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: A dramatic series about the reign and marriages of King Henry VIII. (edited)

Henry Cavill was in this series and oooooof.
Makes me happy.

%Zipzapadam
Show:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2024)
Genre: Action, Comedy, Spy
IMDb Synopsis: Two strangers land jobs with a spy agency that offers them a life of espionage, wealth, and travel. The catch: new identities in an arranged marriage.

Last edited:

(I saw in the cinema, but i know it will be available on Starplus soon)​
Film: Poor Things (2023)
Genre: Comedy, Adventure
My review: I never make reviews about a film or tv show BUT this movie really was a masterpiece so i did a review in spanish, i'll translate it to english tho.
"The strangest film I have ever seen and will probably see in my life, just by the fact that Emma Stone did everything in this film is worthy of both her winning an Oscar for best leading actress and for Yorgos Lanthimos' film winning the Oscar for best picture film.

All the cast worked to make Emma Stone shine and turn her into the star of 2023, and if that were not enough, her role as Bella allowed her to bring out her full potential as an actress in a character as eccentric, abnormal and ridiculously sympathetic as this one.

If this is not a 10 for someone, then stop watching movies and watch The Fairly OddParents instead"
1707272839806.png

PacificMarill

vibing marill-y
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff

Film: The Green Mile
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Fantasy
IMDb Synopsis: A tale set on death row, where gentle giant John Coffee possesses the mysterious power to heal people's ailments. When the lead guard, Paul Edgecombe, recognizes John's gift, he tries to help stave off the condemned man's execution.

We WILL get The Green Mile to FOTD! (This was one of the first movies to make me cry)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)