TV & Films Recommendations

Film: Someone Great (2019)
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Letterboxd Description: An aspiring music journalist lands her dream job and is about to move to San Francisco when her boyfriend of nine years decides to call it quits. To nurse her broken heart, she and her two best friends spend one outrageous last adventure in New York City.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
is a Social Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of July 10th to July 16th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Two Lovers (2008)
Genre: Drama, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: A Brooklyn-set romantic drama about a bachelor torn between the family friend his parents wish he would marry and his beautiful but volatile new neighbor.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Hustle
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Sport
Description: Adam Sandler gets to show off the serious chops again in this sports drama featuring a great supporting cast, including a PLETHORA of NBA superstar cameos for the true sports fans out there to spot (which I am not, but I did recognize a lot of names in the credits from various news/social media outlets!). Sandler plays an undervalued league scout who takes a leap of faith on an undiscovered prodigy from Spain and the film follows his rise from obscurity to top prospect with all the montages and off-the-court struggles you've come to expect from any great sports movie - definitely worth a watch whether you're a sports fan or not!

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Death and the Maiden (1994)
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: A political activist is convinced that her guest is a man who once tortured her for the government.

+tomatopeeler
Film:
The Accountant (2016)
Genre: Action, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: As a math savant uncooks the books for a new client, the Treasury Department closes in on his activities, and the body count starts to rise.

pyro
Film:
Worth
Genre: Drama, History
IMDb Synopsis: An attorney in Washington D.C. battles against cynicism, bureaucracy and politics to help the victims of 9/11.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of July 17th to July 23rd

Movies

#Soft Flex
Film:
The King of Staten Island
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Description: The film stars Scott (Pete Davidson) as the son of a widowed mother, his father being a former firefighter who died on the job years ago. He suffers from depression and ADD, and is sent spiraling even further when his mother finally begins seeing another firefighter after being out of the dating scene since the accident.

Despite the grim nature of that summary, the film is rife with comedy. Everyone plays their role extremely well and Judd Apatow executes his story masterfully. Of particular interest to me before selecting this film was the casting of Bill Burr (my favourite stand-up comic) as the new love interest of Scott's mother. His natural personality is a perfect fit for the role and it's great to see him get more big acting opportunities as the years go on!

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (2005)
Genre: Adventure, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Western
IMDb Synopsis: Ranch foreman Pete Perkins looks to fulfill the promise to his recently deceased best friend by burying him in his hometown in Mexico.

+tomatopeeler
Film:
The Revenant (2015)
Genre: Adventure, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: A frontiersman on a fur trading expedition in the 1820s fights for survival after being mauled by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team.

Television

+yackback
Show:
Pachinko
Genre: Drama
Description: Directed by Kogonada and Justin Chon (4 episodes each), Pachinko is about four generations of a Korean family trying to live. Youn Yuh-jung (Minari) really does deserve all the Emmys she'll never get because Apple didn't push their $130 million show with a 9.20/10 average score on Rotten Tomatoes. However, I cant really complain that much, as I myself only started watching after the noms came out.

Anyways, I'll include a link to one of the catchiest credit opening sequences you'll ever see:

(This is the most random show than i saw ever, highly recommended)
- This was made by the same Bojack Horseman character designers -​
Show: Tuca & Bertie
Genre: Animated, Sitcom
IMDB Synopsis: The story of two 30-year old bird women who live in the same apartment building.
Tells the story of 2 people living what the vast majority of people live in their 30s, but everything is much more bizarre than it should be.

Film: 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Letterboxd Synopsis: On the first day at his new school, Cameron instantly falls for Bianca, the gorgeous girl of his dreams. The only problem is that Bianca is forbidden to date until her ill-tempered, completely un-dateable older sister Kat goes out, too. In an attempt to solve his problem, Cameron singles out the only guy who could possibly be a match for Kat: a mysterious bad boy with a nasty reputation of his own.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of July 24th to July 30th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Eye in the Sky (2015)
Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: Col. Katherine Powell, a military officer in command of an operation to capture terrorists in Kenya, sees her mission escalate when a girl enters the kill zone triggering an international dispute over the implications of modern warfare.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Brightburn
Genre: Drama, Horror, Mystery
Description: This film plays out one version of a "What would happen if Superman were bad?"-type scenario, in that an infant, alien humanoid crash lands on Earth and is taken in by a farmer couple who raise him as their own. But as his powers manifest, he slowly leans in to his violent urges as he questions the origin of his existence. Pretty decent movie told in a very reasonable 1.5 hours - a good watch if you want something darker and are pressed for time!

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Witness for the Prosecution (1957)
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
IMDb Synopsis: A veteran British barrister must defend his client in a murder trial that has surprise after surprise.

Adapted from Agatha Christie's famous short story.

+noct
Film:
Akira (1988)
Genre: Science-Fiction, Anime
IMDb Synopsis: A secret military project endangers Neo-Tokyo when it turns a biker gang member into a rampaging psychic psychopath who can only be stopped by a teenager, his gang of biker friends and a group of psychics.

Television

+yackback
Show:
Shoresy
Genre: Sports, Comedy, Drama
Description: Yeah so, good show. A spin-off of Letterkenny.
IMDb Synopsis: Sees the foul-mouthed, chirp-serving, mother-loving, fan favorite character, Shoresy, join a senior AAA hockey team in Sudbury on a quest to never lose again.

pyro
Show:
Futurama
Genre: Comedy, Animation
Description: The greatest TV show of all time. A delivery boy is accidentally cryogenically frozen, and thaws on New Years Eve 2999.

Last edited:

Eugenio Derbez and Samara Weaving are the main stars of this beautiful film
(Available on Starplus+)​
Film: The Valet (2022)
Genre: Comedy
IMDB Synopsis: A movie star enlists a parking valet at a Beverly Hills restaurant to pose as her lover to cover for her relationship with a married man.

the dream of any person, that suddenly you are a super star, very famous and being the center of attention of the whole country (wait, am I the only one who has this dream?)

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of July 31st to August 6th
Collaborative themed Recommendations in conjunction with friends at <<The Studio>>

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Tarzan (1999)
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Description: You all know the story and myth of Tarzan, and some may not, but Disney's version of Tarzan is one of the best-animated films of all time and I will say no Disney film will ever be close to touching this kind of perfection anytime soon. Every time I re-watch this film, I notice something new, but not just something my eyes didn't notice before - I'm talking about the symbolism, the animation, the colors, and the characterization. I can ramble on and on about it, but if you somehow have never seen this film or haven't seen it in a while then do yourself a favor and watch it! I mean for goodness' sake, Robert Ebert gave Tarzan a perfect 4/4 and saw it TWICE which is why he rated it higher than The Lion King.
Songs: Two Worlds, Son of Man, You'll Be in My Heart, Trashin' the Camp, Strangers Like Me. (I can't pick just one)
Producers: Phil Collins and Mark Mancina
Notes: The songs by themselves hold meaning without seeing the film, but it changes the meaning when watching the film. It becomes a narration of events and it blends seamlessly with the gorgeous hand-drawn and CGI animation. I get so overwhelmed with emotions anytime I hear the soundtrack. If I can quote that one tweet, "Phil Collins didn't have to go THAT hard for the Tarzan soundtrack, but he did that, he did that for us."

#Soft Flex
Film:
Watchmen
Genre: Action, Drama, Mystery
Description: In an age where masked heroes have been outlawed, a stubborn vigilante investigates a conspiracy that he believes is targeting his former crimefighting comrades.
Songs: Prophecies and Pruit Igoe
Composer/Performer: Philip Glass/The Philip Glass Ensemble
Notes: Both were originally used in the film Koyaanisqatsi but are probably more widely known among audiences today for their use in Watchmen, and Stranger Things 4 also used Prophecies this year. Watchmen uses both and transitions seemless from one to the other in the Dr. Manhattan backstory sequence which is easily one of the top few highlights of the movie. Stranger Things 4 uses Prophecies for a montage of its own that I can't describe in good conscience just yet because it's a big reveal in the season but it caught my ear immediately because I've seen Watchmen many times now. Just very eerie and ominous tones from both that elevate the scenes they're utilized in.

@ Buffy
Film:
Moulin Rouge!
Genre: Musical, Romance
Description: Okay, so normally I don't like musicals, but the chemistry and sheer effort that was put in by both Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, not only on the acting front, but singing as well, is just on another level. There are some solid performances from the rest of the cast as well, mainly John Leguizamo and Jim Broadbent. Songs of note are below and honestly Nicole Kidman absolutely kills it with One Day I'll Fly Away. Songs of note: Come What May (Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor), Nature Boy (David Bowie), One Day I'll Fly Away (Nicole Kidman), Hindi Sad Diamonds (Nicole Kidman, John Leguizamo & Alka Yahnik), Your Song (Ewan McGregor & Allesandro Safina)

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
The Thomas Crown Affair (1968)
Genre: Crime, Drama, Romance
IMDb Synopsis: A debonair, adventuresome bank executive believes he has pulled off the perfect multi-million dollar heist, only to match wits with a sexy insurance investigator who will do anything to get her man.
Song: The Windmills of your Mind (Music by Michel Legrand, Lyrics by Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman, Performed by Noel Harrison)

@ Towelie
Film
: Team America: World Police
Genre: Comedy, Action, Satire
Description: The extraordinary tale of Gary Johnston, Top Gun actor, as he embarks on a fantastical journey to try and dispel the forces of evil. Along with a rag-tag group of vigilantist renegades, they seek to prevent the world's destruction all in the name of one thing - America... F--- yeah.
Songs: America F--- Yeah, Freedom Isn't Free, End Of An Act, North Korean Melody, Everyone Has A---, Only A Woman, I'm So Ronery.

%czim
Movie
: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Genre: Animation, Drama
IMDB Synopsis: In 15th-century Paris, Clopin the puppeteer tells the story of Quasimodo, the misshapen but gentle-souled bell ringer of Notre Dame, who was nearly killed as a baby by Claude Frollo, the Minister of Justice. But Frollo was forced by the Archdeacon of Notre Dame to raise Quasimodo as his own. Now a young man, Quasimodo is hidden from the world by Frollo in the belltower of the cathedral. But during the Festival of Fools, Quasimodo, cheered on by his gargoyle friends Victor, Hugo, and Laverne, decides to take part in the festivities, where he meets the lovely gypsy girl Esmeralda and the handsome soldier Phoebus. The three of them find themselves ranged against Frollo's cruelty and his attempts to destroy the home of the gypsies, the Court of Miracles. And Quasimodo must desperately defend both Esmeralda and the very cathedral of Notre Dame.
Songs: The Bells of Notre Dame, Out There, God Help The Outcasts, Topsy-Turvy and Hellfire
Notes: One of the most underrated Disney movies and the one with arguably the best soundtrack of them all, Hunchback is also one of the most adult Disney movies, discussing themes like religion, abuse and hypocrisy of the leaders. My standout song is Hellfire, the best Disney villain song ever, where Frollo (a priest) is attracted to Esmeralda and sings about how she is "turning him to sin".

%TheAura
Film:
Shrek 2
Genre: Animated
Description: What comes after Happily Ever After? Meeting the in-laws. Follow Shrek as he settles into his role as the son-in-law of a King, and see how the ogre struggles to find his place in the world, and how much he's willing to give up to be with the love of his life, Fiona. Song to note: The best rendition of 'Holding Out for a Hero' by Fairy Godmother (Jennifer Saunders) herself. The song just elevates the climax of this movie to such great heights, it surpasses an already excellent first outing for Shrek.

Film: Sing Street
Genre: Musical/Romance
Description: This movie revolves around a young teenage boy trying to start a band to impress a girl. The band and the boy start expressing themselves through the music and it just has a lot of banger songs that are very fun to listen to.

+Elliot
Film:
Biggie: I Got A Story To Tell
Genre: Documentary
Description: A documentary about the life of The Notorious B.I.G., made up of lots of previously unseen recordings from one of his closest friends. The documentary gets its name from one of his songs, and features footage of some early recordings and emotional interviews with friends and family.

Film: Baby Driver
Genre: Action
IMDb Synopsis: After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.
Song(s) to note: The eponymous Baby Diver by Simon & Garfunkel, but the whole soundtrack is fantastic.

+noct
Film:
Blue Velvet
Genre: Thriller, Neo-noir
Description: It's a Lynch movie so there's your standard dream-like structure, but this is one of his movies where the plot and meaning is pretty easy to digest and coherent on first watch. The performances are phenomenal, especially Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth, who might be the best absolute sociopath in a movie.
Song to note: There's "Blue Velvet" sung by Isabella Rossellini, but the song that I'm choosing to highlight is "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison, as the way its used in the scene is pretty much the thematic through line of the movie.

Film: The Devil and Daniel Johnston
Genre: Documentary
Description: A documentary that revolves around the life of Austin, Texas icon Daniel Johnston, which shows his life and his struggles with mental illness all throughout. It truly shows that music can come from anyone, and that music is the true pipeline to the heart in ways that almost no other form of media can even compare. RIP Daniel.

+yackback
Show:
Westworld
Genre: Drama, Science Fiction
Description: A hyper-real theme park made entirely of hosts, almost indistinguishable from humans, and the humans that run them. Created by Jonathan Nolan (Christopher Nolan's brother) and Lisa Joy.
Song: Exit Music (for a Film) by Radiohead

+Zipzapadam
Film:
tick, tick... BOOM!
Genre: Musical, Drama, Biography
Description: An autobiographical musical that follows the life story of Jonathon Larson, on his 30th birthday, navigating his life of being an unknown artist in New York City trying to break into the scene. RIP Johnny.
Notable songs: 30/90, Green Green Dress, Therapy

pyro
Film:
Top Gun
Genre: Action, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: As students at the United States Navy's elite fighter weapons school compete to be best in the class, one daring young pilot learns a few things from a civilian instructor that are not taught in the classroom.
Notable song: 'Danger Zone' is the obvious pick, and for good reason - it's an instantly recognizable track with a great sound that aligns perfectly with the more action-packed scenes the film has to offer.

Last edited:
Film: Portrait of a Lady on Fire
Genre: Drama, History, Romance
Letterboxd Synopsis: "Don't regret. Remember." — On an isolated island in Brittany at the end of the eighteenth century, a female painter is obliged to paint a wedding portrait of a young woman.

(Available on Netflix)​
Show: Russian Doll
Genre: Loop/Time Travel, Fantasy, Fiction, Mistery
IMDB Synopsis: A cynical young woman in New York City keeps dying and returning to the party that's being thrown in her honor on that same evening. She tries to find a way out of this strange time loop.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of August 7th to August 13th

Movies

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Heavenly Creatures (1994)
Genre: Biography, Crime, Drama, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: Two teenage girls share a unique bond; their parents, concerned that the friendship is too intense, separate them, and the girls take revenge.

+noct
Film:
Possession (1981)
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Description: If a divorce also included body horror and absolute insanity. This movie will stick in your cerebral cortex. It feels like this insane nightmare that is scored to the dissolution of love.

Television

#Soft Flex
Show:
Love, Death + Robots
Genre: Animation, Short, Action
Description: LD+R is a short anthology series which compiles a wide array of animation styles and stories. Episodes average 10-20 minutes in length so it's a very convenient series to binge in between other chores and activities. I can't speak highly enough about the creativity of most of these and I would vouch for almost any single one of them as a prototype pitch for an animated sci-fi epic.

My personal favourite is "Good Hunting", though I won't spoil specifics other than to say I feel it crammed the most creativity and clever worldbuilding into its episode out of all these shorts released so far. The majority of the shorts leave you wanting more, which is a shame, but perhaps it's for the greater good as we never see one drag its story out too long.

Show: The Maze Runner (2014)
Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller
Description: Set in a post-apocalyptic world, young Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they’re all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow “runners” for a shot at escape.

(Available on Netflix)
A Spin-Off of Big Mouth but funnier.
Show: Human Resources
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Romance
Description: A workplace comedy set in the world of the monsters from Big Mouth. It is literally the same as big mouth but in a work environment, showing more lives, more ways of seeing the world that big mouth brings us and in a much deeper way .

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of August 14th to August 20th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Bunraku (2010)
Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: The story of a young man who has spent his life searching for revenge only to find himself up against a bigger challenge than he originally bargained for.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Bullet Train
Genre: Action, Comedy, Thriller
Description: This week I'm nominating a new release so you all have plenty of time to be incentivized to see it in theatres while you can!

This film is a very fun crime caper with a large ensemble cast (several of whom weren't even in promotional content and make for fun reveals throughout the film!), most of whom are hitmen or crime lords on missions whose paths intersect, often reluctantly. It establishes a very unique style early on and maintains a pretty fast pace so if you're like me you'll be entertained throughout!

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Deathtrap (1982)
Genre: Mystery, Crime, Comedy, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: A Broadway playwright puts murder in his plan to take credit for a student's play.

It's advised to go in blind.

+tomatopeeler
Film:
The Devil's Advocate (1997)
Genre: Horror
IMDb Synopsis: An exceptionally-adept Florida lawyer is offered a job at a high-end New York City law firm with a high-end boss--the biggest opportunity of his career to date.

Film: The Princess and the Frog (2009)
Genre: Animation, Romance
Letterboxd Synopsis: A waitress, desperate to fulfil her dreams as a restaurant owner, is set on a journey to turn a frog prince back into a human being, but she has to face the same problem after she kisses him.

(Available on Netflix)
If Cuphead game was good, the show is better.​

Show: The Cuphead Show
Genre: Animated, Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: Follow the misadventures of the impulsive Cuphead and his cautious but persuadable brother Mugman in this animated series based on the hit video game.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of August 21st to August 27th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999)
Genre: Crime, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: An African-American Mafia hit man who models himself after the samurai of old finds himself targeted for death by the mob.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Concrete Cowboy
Genre: Drama, Western
Description: A teen is sent off to live with his estranged father by his mother who is burnt out from his rebellious behaviour. The film is a great coming-of-age story that takes place within a community of cowboys in modern day Philadelphia. Idris Elba crushes it (shocker) as the father of Caleb McLaughlin's (Lucas of Stranger Things fame) character. A lot of bonding and character moments from the whole cast and just a very unique setting for a movie that I'm not used to seeing, personally. Highly recommend this film which is streaming on Netflix currently.

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
To Be or Not to Be (1942)
Genre: Screwball Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: During the Nazi occupation of Poland, an acting troupe becomes embroiled in a Polish soldier's efforts to track down a German spy.

Television

IWouldPreferNotTo
Show:
The Rehearsal
Genre: Comedy, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: Nathan Fielder gives people a chance to rehearse for their own lives in a world where nothing ever works out as expected.

Film: Step Up (2006)
Genre: Drama, Music, Romance
Letterboxd Synopsis: Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams, but some people only get one shot. Tyler Gage is a rebel from the wrong side of Baltimore’s tracks and the only thing that stands between him and an unfulfilled life are his dreams of one day making it out of there. Nora is a privileged ballet dancer attending Baltimore’s ultra-elite Maryland School of the Arts.

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of August 28th - September 3rd

Movies

#Soft Flex
Film:
Happy Gilmore
Genre: Comedy, Sports
Description: Just a casual nomination of one of my favourite comedies of all time. Shortly after his grandmother's house comes under danger of repossession, failing hockey player Happy Gilmore sparks the interest of a retired golf pro who takes him under his wing.

I'm sure I rewatch this at least once a year on average - it's just a fun movie to toss on on a rainy day or with friends who've already seen it. Great comedy, cast, etc. etc.!

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
The Miracle Worker (1962)
Genre: Biography, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: The story of Anne Sullivan's struggle to teach the blind and deaf Helen Keller how to communicate.

pyro
Film:
Elvis (2022)
Genre: Biography, Drama
IMDb Synopsis: The life of American music icon Elvis Presley, from his childhood to becoming a rock and movie star in the 1950s while maintaining a complex relationship with his manager, Colonel Tom Parker.

Television

+Zipzapadam
Show:
Total Drama Island
Genre: Animated, Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: An animated satire of survivor reality shows featuring random teenage archetypes vying for the final prize by any means necessary.

Last edited:

(Available on Netflix)
The best italian show that ive watched ever
Show: Strappare Lungo I Bordi
Genre: Animation, Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: A cartoonist in Rome with his armadillo-for-a-conscience reflects on his path in life and a would-be love as he and his friends travel outside the city.

Last edited:
Film: Ciao Alberto
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Letterboxd Synopsis: With his best friend Luca away at school, Alberto is enjoying his new life in Portorosso working alongside Massimo – the imposing, tattooed, one-armed fisherman of few words – who’s quite possibly the coolest human in the entire world as far as Alberto is concerned. He wants more than anything to impress his mentor, but it’s easier said than done.

(texting)
Show:
Mare of Easttown
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
IMDb synopsis: A detective in a small Pennsylvania town investigates a local murder while trying to keep her life from falling apart.

Last edited:

Toshinden

/me flexes softly
TV & Films Recommendations for the week of September 4th to September 10th

Movies

#Saburo
Film:
Rent-A-Pal (2020)
Genre: Drama, Horror, Thriller
IMDb Synopsis: 1990: David, 40, looks after his dementia mom. He uses a video dating service to no avail. He buys a "Rent-A-Pal" video tape and things change.

#Soft Flex
Film:
Men in Black
Genre: Comedy, Sci-Fi
Description: Though I suspect most fans of comedy and sci-fi have already seen it, I like shedding light on it every now and then for an aspect other than its humour and effects: the worldbuilding. The comedy distracts you from it frequently, but this film is one of the better ones (not just in its genres) at expanding its own universe, often with just a single line thrown in that isn't explored in a scene anywhere else later on. This was something I felt was lacking in its sequels, but they're still worth at least a watch (3 much more so than 2).

@ The Benz Mafia
Film:
Top Secret (1984)
Genre: Comedy
IMDb Synopsis: An American rock and roll singer becomes involved in a Resistance plot to rescue a scientist imprisoned in East Germany.

Television

+yackback
Show:
Forbrydelsen (The Killing)
Genre: Noir, Thriller, Mystery
Description: One murder a season. One episode a day, similar to 24. Subtitled on BBC, but more popular than Mad Men when it aired. Has Lars Mikkelsen. Lead to a notable increase in Faroese jumper sales. Secretive enough they gave scripts minutes before filming. Extremely hard to find legally. (Currently on the streaming service Topic and oh dang season 1 is on the Roku channel now!) Like Broadchurch and The Wire had a kid.

+Zipzapadam
Show:
Smiling Friends
Genre: Animated, Comedy, Shorts
IMDb Synopsis: Follows employees of a small company dedicated to bringing happiness to a bizarre yet colorful world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)