NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Alright, I got my voting pool down to

[ToasterBoi420, ZippyDoo200, imperfectluck, Celever ]

I think they'll have a decent chance of flipping scum.
Lmao?? I mean I agree with 3 of these but you didn’t read me yesterday when prompted, and haven’t read me since, but threw me in your scum pile?

Time to case me bestie

Lmao?? I mean I agree with 3 of these but you didn’t read me yesterday when prompted, and haven’t read me since, but threw me in your scum pile?

Time to case me bestie
Yes pretty much, I do not really sense a town vibe and your progression is making me a little wary. So I think that could be a red flag

I don't have much of a case on anyone right now.

Safe: Psypsypsypsypsythe, Lady Salamence, ImaginaryNeon JALMONT, Ehmcee

maybe safe: HydrogenHydreigon / realiti (It's possible that one flips scum).

poe / maybe not safe: pulsar512b, ToasterBoi420, ZippyDoo200, imperfectluck, Celever

Ok but like, what progression is making you wary and why? Pointing that out is a case anyway
I guess your treatment of LS did throw me off.

I was thinking that this post [X] might be scum-motivated. By progression I mean I kinda read through your posts and I don't really

catch that much of a townie vibe as I have with others.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Anyway Ehmcee and JALMONT have BOTH said they’re masons (neighbours who know the other is town). Hosts don’t lie, players do, they’re correct that they’re either both town or both scum

Would be an insane play to fake claim this early D1 when JALMONT kicked off the mass claim in the first place. It’s not impossible, but would be extreme
didnt ehmcee say twins not masons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)