NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I think quite the opposite, I think town investigative role would be less willing to claim cause claiming investigating role

can also be asking to be NK / targeted by scum. I would think there would be more resistance to claim. I think its weird in the way

they just expose themselves like that.
The logic behind this is true in general, but since pulsar's newer i think she'd avoid making that outward claim as scum. There was also the whole "oopsie should i have said that" that I think would be way too much sugarcoating to do if she was scum

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
re: realiti on tb420's characteristics - 731 768 934 give me the vibe of someone who is keeping up with thread, that coupled with the lack of anything more than those three posts makes me think that the missing content comes from a person trying to keep up and is struggling to put together anything more than a few simple conclusions they've made

re: Ehmcee im not sure that A) is gamethrowing if it keeps up for more than half a cycle or so in the same way whydon assist trophy wasn't throwing. most likely is C (or that you're both a scumteam making a play which is just slightly more likely). i also think that there's a world, however small, where you and your partner have decided to play along with jalmont sliding in fsr, maybe due to some unrevealed mechanics (its not a huge stretch to imagine that you might've regretted making the original claim and your partner absolutely doesn't want to be paired with you). but specifically of the cases you've asked me to limit to, C>A>B

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
re: Ehmcee im not sure that A) is gamethrowing if it keeps up for more than half a cycle or so in the same way whydon assist trophy wasn't throwing. most likely is C (or that you're both a scumteam making a play which is just slightly more likely). i also think that there's a world, however small, where you and your partner have decided to play along with jalmont sliding in fsr, maybe due to some unrevealed mechanics (its not a huge stretch to imagine that you might've regretted making the original claim and your partner absolutely doesn't want to be paired with you). but specifically of the cases you've asked me to limit to, C>A>B
Interesting alright

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
btw don't think I explained this about our reveal strat

We tried brainstorming ways we could potentially keep each other hidden with secret messages / cyphers we could prove later on after one of us died but turns out those are illegal :P, we figured it'd be better to reveal d1 especially since we were both catching a bit of flack.

Votecount 1.05
ZippyDoo200 (3): Ehmcee, HydrogenHydreigon, ImaginaryNeon
imperfectluck (2): bluegummybear, Psypsypsypsypsythe
ToasterBoi420 (2): Celever, realiti
No Vote (2): imperfectluck, JALMONT
JALMONT (1): pulsar512b
Lady Salamence (1): ZippyDoo200
realiti (1): ToasterBoi420

Deadline in 3.5 hours.

3 reasons why Zippy is probably scum:
1. Angleshoot
2. Inconsistencies between posts in quick succession that are too convenient, seems like he's just adjusting based on other people's content (see post #734)
3. Alternates between posts where he's either insanely confident with little logic (#1019, #1079-#1080) or just going completely clueless (#1074), both seem too theatrical to be genuine

Also I just don't really like how the guy has no respect for any of the players on the site, he clearly thinks we're all bad and stupid, why would I want to play with a player like that
How do you go from this to

After everything i think id still like to vote this guy

VOTE TOASTER420
this?

Do you think Toaster has a higher chance of flipping scum than Zippy? I feel like from your pov you could cut Toaster some slack for

today and go for Zippy today.

The logic behind this is true in general, but since pulsar's newer i think she'd avoid making that outward claim as scum. There was also the whole "oopsie should i have said that" that I think would be way too much sugarcoating to do if she was scum

I can't really confirm the first sentence, but I think you are right about the 2nd part. It does look like an oopsie townie moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)