Type Control (Playable on Aqua and Pandora)

Yes, but my question is if Shedinja is a type that is not weak to Rock, does Wonder Guard negate the damage of SR, since it is not SE?

Really sad this isn't implemented on Smogon server, one of the best metagames in my humble opinion. It's very hard to find any fight on Aqua and Pandora. Aqua server doesn't even have people on the ladder yet (while Pandora has only 4 players at the ladder lol).

Now talking about the meta itself:

Has anyone tried Fairy/Ghost on Magic Bounce Espeon? This thing can hold a Leftovers, go behind a Substitute, set up Calm Mind and then blow stuff with STABed Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball. It has no fear of Circle Throw, Dragon Tail, Roar, Seismic Toss, Toxic, Whirlwind, and the like. Fairy type neutralizes Dark weakness from Ghost, and Ghost neutralizes Poison weakness from Fairy. It can reflect hazards back to the enemy field. Looks awesome against stall.

What pokemon could benefit better from Flying/Water type?

Last edited:
Really sad this isn't implemented on Smogon server, one of the best metagames in my humble opinion. It's very hard to find any fight on Aqua and Pandora. Aqua server doesn't even have people on the ladder yet (while Pandora has only 4 players at the ladder lol).

Now talking about the meta itself:

Has anyone tried Fairy/Ghost on Magic Bounce Espeon? This thing can hold a Leftovers, go behind a Substitute, set up Calm Mind and then blow stuff with STABed Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball. It has no fear of Circle Throw, Dragon Tail, Roar, Seismic Toss, Toxic, Whirlwind, and the like. Fairy type neutralizes Dark weakness from Ghost, and Ghost neutralizes Poison weakness from Fairy. It can reflect hazards back to the enemy field. Looks awesome against stall.

What pokemon could benefit better from Flying/Water type?
I've never seen/tried Fairy/Ghost Espeon, it does seem quite potent against select stall teams. Flying/Water isn't a very good typing in Type Control in my experience. Typings such as Water, and Dragon/Water are generally preferred defensively and offensively. The best Water/Flying is probably Avalugg, you just gotta watch out for those nasty Thunder Punches and Thunder Fangs.

I've never seen/tried Fairy/Ghost Espeon, it does seem quite potent against select stall teams. Flying/Water isn't a very good typing in Type Control in my experience. Typings such as Water, and Dragon/Water are generally preferred defensively and offensively. The best Water/Flying is probably Avalugg, you just gotta watch out for those nasty Thunder Punches and Thunder Fangs.
I would have to say that Rhydon is better than Avalugg here, due to lightning rod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)