Ubers Ubers Homefield Advantage IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting activity,

As seen on my wall, opponent failed to schedule properly, I have even waited for the second hour he requested despite me not being OK with it, and he has never shown (20m after). I don't want to spend WE on trying to get a game done when I can spend my time in family, which is why I'm requesting the activity.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/carl-murray.262625/#profile-post-2424830
hey man i dont really know where the “not scheduling properly” thing came from, but aight. My bad for the inconvenience and not showing up, but we can reschedule. If not, thats alright! Its always possible (dont think someone NEVER has time to play a 15 minute set) but u can have the act win if u’d like :)

hey man i dont really know where the “not scheduling properly” thing came from, but aight. My bad for the inconvenience and not showing up, but we can reschedule. If not, thats alright! Its always possible (dont think someone NEVER has time to play a 15 minute set) but u can have the act win if u’d like :)
It comes from:

1- I ask you any day outside thursday and you asked for thursday

2- you agree to 10 pm then reask for 11 pm but didn’t say anything when I said I would rather not at 11 pm

i can reschedule if Aqua Jet allow us to play on monday, at around 9 pm my time. I am just not free this WE I made plans with family and i am 3hrs from my home which means I don’t have my pc. If that suits you

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi just gonna post this for record-keeping purposes
RE: Eledyr v. cy

Eledyr and cy played a BO3 consisting of SS, BW, and ADV despite Eledyr's chosen generation being BW. The host team has decided that the ADV game will be void and Eledyr and cy will play a BW Ubers game to decide the winner of their series.

i can reschedule if Aqua Jet allow us to play on monday, at around 9 pm my time. I am just not free this WE I made plans with family and i am 3hrs from my home which means I don’t have my pc. If that suits you
Extension granted
Also note to self that Farce Of The Death and London Beats have an extension 'till late next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)