Announcement Ubers is Turning on its Head

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Get it, because he's Australian? Anyway. After the zoomer takeover of myself and Icemaster, we needed a boomer well established long time community member to join the ranks of tier leader, so everyone welcome Aberforth as the newest Ubers leader! I'm sure most of you know him well already, but Aberforth has been a big part of just about everything regarding the tier recently, contributing in every way possible. Gen 9 is coming later this year, and I think there's no one better to join me as the Co-TL as that approaches, congrats!

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Papa Aberforth this is probably the first time since you came back to the site that your contributions have been fully recognized and appreciated. Remember when you were shadow leading the tier and didn't even have your CC? Absolutely deserved, excited to see what you do with the tier and I know that under your leadership Calyrex-S is safe from a suspect.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
07C29CB7-B8C5-4F33-9793-A163759A47E6.png

THE FUED THAT STARTED IT ALL

nah in all seriousness, very well deserved, you stepped up to the plate over the past year. while I’m out lookin for japanese GF and have been out of mons, you and lasen really be gettn shit done while Fc is in daycare (this is despite the fact that you’re still lucky and bad).
I will be looking forward to more giggles this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)