Multi Gen Ubers Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he ever build a team with a ground check is the real question? Fire Blast miss must have felt really shitty too lol

Was a pretty fun game to watch otherwise.

AxeWound: nice build, I feel leading with Lucario was slightly more optimal since it forces a switch/lead with sab or waterceus. Otherwise you mega evolve early for free. I don't know what you were predicting but from the looks of it, it was the exca lead, where luke would do good work. Personally I think goth helps more on shuckle webs than mewtwo but it's a toss up.

Malefic: Get Lugia>Sableye to actually counter ground types. Chople TTar is also much better than any variant as it anti leads Deoxys-A very well. Alternatively shuca ttar helps somewhat with grounds (use ice beam on it). Don't understand why you wanted to throw the game by sending in Exca on Mewtwo, your physically defensive rest talk xerneas would have been so much better to switch in there.

Last edited:

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a fine friendly I had against user Kanvis

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-104098546

Im using the Ho-Oh version of Donkey's Cloyster team because I was on an IP that I had none of my own on

I personally thought I had lost at preview because of Giratina and Xerneas

Made several mistakes that probably should have cost me the match including letting Palkia go down turn one trying to paralyze a potential Turn 1 Geomancy since GeoXern can put ALOT of holes in this team and I didn't know how was gonna Kanvis play it

there were other pretty obvious ones as well

Good match. Game got hairy for me when Wreck got Blaziken going. He crippled my Blaze check and I had to sustain much damage to the team to take him down.

The Fall of Orch Episode 2: Jango Fett's Revenge
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-104098580

I have to admit, the first play of the match was dumb on my part, as setting up Rocks with Xatu around was not smart, and the fact that the team I had was EKiller weak (a canman98 teambuilding staple), but it was actually a relatively even match regardless, and I had a lot of fun playing against Orch in this match. Also, this was the first time I ever used GeoXern on a serious team, so I broke my vow of temperance :/

Powerful rolls Haruno

+2 252 Atk Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 247-292 (68.4 - 80.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-104214008

An amazing match I had vs hyw .

I was actually getting wrecked at the beginning with Ho-oh and Mega Mewtwo Y just massacaring my team but then managed to barely turn the tables by taking Ho-oh down. In the end an intense 95 turn stall war with multiple over predicts on both sides occured, and a string of them decided the game. Still the amount of pressure we forced on our Xerneas's and mons was quite intense.

Just goes to show you THERE ARE TEAMS OTHER THAN THE DONKEY TEAMS THAT WORK QUITE NICELY P:. Oh and Jirachi + Xerneas core is amazing !_!.

GG hyw. This battle was by far one of the best and most fun I've had (esp. for a 95 turn one).

Okay what is this shit with the fall of orch part 2-4? Beating him with your "legit" teams is not what was up with this lmfao

idk polop both teams were flawed, yours was very not only very blaziken weak but it didn't have a ground check either. hyws team had a grassceus without pursuit support on a groudon team- essentially also somewhat blaziken weak as well as ho-oh weak. not to mention gengar removes grassceus and then scarfogre goes for the gg.

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Terrible magnezone.. Either use a magic coat set or use sub/barrier/charge beam/HP Ice (polop and mine's set :3) to be as abusive of the keys as possible.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-107508788
Me vs Aquasition on ladder. Using this team I RMT'd ages ago, it was made maybe in like the first month since XY's inception (and I still sucked at mons :D) and over time I made small improvements. Today I put toxic on fightceus. Anyway, I 2-0 Aqua here and laugh at him beacuse of it. Trick Room with T-wave Support and mega mawile and fightceus is clearly too legit for him. Such OP.
So, what happens if the opponent doesn't want this posted then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)