Resource Ubers Simple Questions, Simple Answers v2

I was thinking of building a team with Arceus-Fairy, but I'm not sure how I can ensure it doesn't get trapped and eliminated by Mega Gengar. What can I do to either ensure it doesn't get trapped, or ensure it can win 1v1?

I suspect this isn't possible, on which case, are there any alternatives to Arceus-Fairy that work similarly? I like how it compresses checks to various threats that are otherwise difficult to check with one Pokemon, like Marshadow, Mega Salamence, and Yveltal.
Pursuit support from mons like Tyranitar and Marshadow can help this nicely. Other than that, Calm Mind + Earth Power will OHKO an MGar once boosted to +1.

Alternatives to Arceus-Fairy in this role are probably mons like defensive Zygarde, Magearna and Arceus-Dark, however these cannot deal with all three at once, Marshadow notably takes the latter two out. You may want to consider spreading out the role on multiple Pokemon that are capable of doing an offensive role too.

I suspect this isn't possible, on which case, are there any alternatives to Arceus-Fairy that work similarly? I like how it compresses checks to various threats that are otherwise difficult to check with one Pokemon, like Marshadow, Mega Salamence, and Yveltal.
Scarf Xerneas can check Marshadow and Yveltal reliably, and can wreck Mega Salamence if it hasn't Dragon Danced. I don't think there are any better options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)