Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggi

Banned deucer.
So PURPLEDOOSH missed another time,yesterday we were going to play after the OST match wich was moved at the last moment to another day so i waited more than 3 hours after the original OST match time and he still didnt show up,he showed up around 00:30 for me.When i was already in the bed i got a message from Dilwar that he is looking for me so i told him that im already in my bed,then i saw on forums that Purpledoosh claimed act on me while HE was the one who was late so i told him that im not going to play that late and ill quote his response
I know you're going to be on tomorrow so no bs, just fight .
k ty~
I'am quite busy today and tommorow so i told him that ill be online from 15:00 to 16:00 my time and he didnt respond except liking my post so i thought its Okay for him so i waited from around 14:30 to 16:10 for him and he still didn't show up and because i need to leave Rn because my best friend is having a Bday party im claiming activity.

So PURPLEDOOSH missed another time,yesterday we were going to play after the OST match wich was moved at the last moment to another day so i waited more than 3 hours after the original OST match time and he still didnt show up,he showed up around 00:30 for me.When i was already in the bed i got a message from Dilwar that he is looking for me so i told him that im already in my bed,then i saw on forums that Purpledoosh claimed act on me while HE was the one who was late so i told him that im not going to play that late and ill quote his response

I'am quite busy today and tommorow so i told him that ill be online from 15:00 to 16:00 my time and he didnt respond except liking my post so i thought its Okay for him so i waited from around 14:30 to 16:10 for him and he still didn't show up and because i need to leave Rn because my best friend is having a Bday party im claiming activity.
In my defense, the times you suggested were 8am- 9am and on weekends I usually only wake up by 12:00 am and I am a heavy ass sleeper. I set an alarm for our time, but it still did not work. I woke up at like 9:30 though which is like 16:30 for you and immediately got online. I apologize, but why is it not possible to play at night for probably 20 minutes before you go to bed? Isn't that the same as me playing in the morning as soon as I wake up?

Foggi

Banned deucer.
In my defense, the times you suggested were 8am- 9am and on weekends I usually only wake up by 12:00 am and I am a heavy ass sleeper. I set an alarm for our time, but it still did not work. I woke up at like 9:30 though which is like 16:30 for you and immediately got online. I apologize, but why is it not possible to play at night for probably 20 minutes before you go to bed? Isn't that the same as me playing in the morning as soon as I wake up?
Ok so im in my friends house so i can respond.Playing at the morning when you woke up after full night sleep is easier than playing at 00:30 when you are really tired after not sleeping for the whole day,you set your alarm and it didn't work so its your problem for missing the time not mine

Ok so im in my friends house so i can respond.Playing at the morning when you woke up after full night sleep is easier than playing at 00:30 when you are really tired after not sleeping for the whole day,you set your alarm and it didn't work so its your problem for missing the time not mine
Um you're at your friends house right now :/ oof lmao... If you knew that I wasn't gonna be there and that you had to leave you probably could've taken your Ubers teams and put them in an email and got on that email at your friends house so you could play me there. I'm not getting an activity loss r1 because you wanted to go to your friends house and make banana bread together(at 9:00am in the morning for me) as soon as you get home.. Challenge me bc I really want to fight you now.

Foggi

Banned deucer.
Um you're at your friends house right now :/ oof lmao... If you knew that I wasn't gonna be there and that you had to leave you probably could've taken your Ubers teams and put them in an email and got on that email at your friends house so you could play me there. I'm not getting an activity loss r1 because you wanted to go to your friends house and make banana bread together(at 9:00am in the morning for me) as soon as you get home.. Challenge me bc I really want to fight you now.
You missed Two times,why would i play while almost all my friends are comming to the party,i wanted to play you too that's why i asked sweep for extension but he refused so sorry but i want activity

You missed Two times,why would i play while almost all my friends are comming to the party,i wanted to play you too that's why i asked sweep for extension but he refused so sorry but i want activity
W/e I don't want to keep baiting you into plaguing the chat with me so I'm just going to tell you to not act like its my fault even though you want respond to each of my posts at a "party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)