SM Ubers Ubers Team (capped at around 1600)- Advice?

YOYOYO How's it going, gamer guys and girls? I'm looking to see if there are any improvements that could be made on this team. It has had a pretty good run but I have a few extra ideas that need validation and also am looking for any advice on this team. The team has a variable offensive structure to it, and is composed of one holepuncher (Deoxys-Attack), one holepuncher/sweeper capable option (Marshadow), a flinch runner (Yvetal), one medic/sweeper (Xerneas), one special sweeper (Kyogre Primal), and one physical tank (Groudon-primal). Further descriptions below.

1547747044701.png

Squidly (Deoxys-Attack) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Extreme Speed
- Psycho Boost

1. Deoxys-A was chosen due to the fact that it is both extremely fast and gifted with, unsurprisingly, extremely strong attack stats. I had many fond memories sweeping teams with the Attack form from my childhood as for some reason I actually understood that coverage was cool. I decided to give it a Life Orb as was suggested by the strategy guide to boost its attacks even further. The Rash nature sacrifices SpD, which doesn't really matter to Deoxys at all because 20 BS isn't exactly durable in the first place, while ensuring that .
2. Deoxys is usually the first to be sent out against teams that don't have Deoxys-S on them (a typically Sashed trapper) or where Sucker Punch and priority moves are suspected or other glass cannons (e.g. Darkrai, Yvetal, Marshadow, Pherosma). Otherwise, Deoxys can function as a good revenge killer and provides good coverage and wallbreaking ability via its moveset.
3. Ice Beam is meant to straight-up murder dragon types in the tier such as the zygsneks, Ray, Mega Salamence, along with any Ground-types or flying types that Deoxys encounters. Focus Blast is an alternative to the Guide's Superpower suggestion that takes better advantage of Deoxys' SpA stat. ExtremeSpeed is used to revenge kill any sash-users that knock out any of its teammates. Psycho Boost is used to just liquefy most of the tier that doesn't have resistances to going Psycho mode. I usually switch out immediately after for obvious stat loss reasons.
- I was thinking of replacing the Life Orb with a Focus Sash to allow Deoxys to survive more than one hit. Deoxys' attack is already ludicrous, so i was thinking of changing things out as that may not be necessary.

1547748450411.png

Rooples (Marshadow) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Force Palm
- Shadow Punch

1. Marshadow was added to this team early in my Ubers days where I used Dragon Dance. I regretted everything and Marshadow was soon added thanks to my experience. It has seen some revisions from the guide to deal with more threats and take advantage of Technician better than the guide. While generally lacking coverage now, it's combat power is seeming to function much better than the standard package.
2. Marshadow's function varies depending on what it's going against and what move it chooses to use Scarf with. The Scarf is used in particular to counter Xerneas. Despite the 4x weakness to a now Geomanced monster with a 2x speed boost, the Scarf allows Marshadow to still outspeed it and gain the 2x boost to SpD and speed. The moonblast that very nearly always follows will still leave Marsh with ~4% HP and prevent Xerneas from setting up the sweep while I switch out to something else (yes I'm aware that that removes the boosts). The Scarf allows Marsh to revenge kill with the Technician STAB moves.
3. Spec Thief is used to counter any sweep threats by taking the advantage that they try to set up. Close Combat is used as general powerful STAB against Darkrai or other such manner of enemies. Force Palm is a Technician-boosted STAB move that is just as powerful as SpecThief, and gives me a chance to paralyze. Shadow Punch is used for the same reason as force palm (Technician boosted).

1547749524891.png

Angry Lizard Man (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 84 HP / 244 Atk / 88 Def / 92 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge

1. Groudon was chosen to be a part of my team as it is supposedly the absolute top-dog of the Ubers tier, and has proven that idea to be true as it possesses extreme physical bulk and a high attack. As such, it sees usage as one of my go-tos in battle. The EV's of the Groudon were modified outside of the normal as I have observed Groudon being outsped by most things in the first place, and opted instead to vouch for better destroying power.
2. Groudon is designed to be a bulky wallbreaker that KO's nearly everything it encounters, while also bearing Stealth rock to ensure some sweet trappage.
3. Swords Dance is used once against stallbreakers like Lugia to boost its attack to over 1000. If I wanted to, I could for some reason boost it to over 2000 at max, but that would be overkill. Stealth Rock is used to ruin Lugia's Multiscale and fault focus sashes as well. Precipace Blades acts as (inaccurate) STAB damage and Stone Edge is for coverage.

1547750497359.png

Oh Whale (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 32 HP / 124 Def / 200 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Substitute
- Ice Beam

1. Kyogre got chosen as a counter for Groudon as a special sweeper and tank once Calm Mind is activated, and is used to deal with certain Arceus types and Mewtwo Y, and still others.
2. Kyogre is a mixed sweeper/tank. In particular, it sees usage against most other special attackers as Kyogre possesses more bulk than other attackers. It also sees heavy usage against zygarde formes and Landorus, along with ho-oh and others.
3. Calm mind primes kyogre for sweeping teams and boosting bulk for various threats that I may encounter. Substitute is used to allow Kyogre to prep Calm Mind and avoid statuses against weaker attackers such as Lugia. Origin Pulse is used as STAB boosted attacks that is used most of the time against non-resistant opponents. Ice Beam is used against dragon, ground, and flying types.

1547752200353.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

1. Xerneas was chosen mostly for Geomancy. I also found that it works as a very good medic due to Aromatherapy and access to defog.
2. Xerneas is used as a sweeper as long as I am not forced to switch out due to threats such as Mega Metagross or Mega Lucario. If Geomancy gets disrupted, Xerneas can still serve good utility with Defog and Aromatherapy options.
3. Geomancy with Power Herb is used to allow Xerneas to function as a sweeper until a steel-type or Naganadel comes along and ruins the day. Moonblast is the sweeper attack of Xerneas. Aromatherapy is used to recover the team from status threats like Lugia with Toxic. Defog is the stealth rock/ spikes counter.

1547752835473.png

Bacon (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Air Slash
- Toxic

1. Yvetal was chosen as the guide states that it acts as a good partner to Groudon and is capable of checking many of the top offensive threats of the tier. That made it an appealing choice.
2. As was mentioned earlier, Yvetal is used against big offensive threat against things like Necrozma DM, Groudon, and Marshadow. The Mild nature is used to ensure that Oblivion Wing can hit as hard as possible and restore a larger amount of health to compensate for the Life Orb.
3. Oblivion Wing is used to restore health and deal good STAB damage and counter Marshadow and Groudon to an extent. Dark Pulse and Air Slash are used to attempt to flinch slower Groudon and Necrozma DM with STAB as well. Toxic helps to break any stalls.

Thank you for any advice!

Not gonna do a full team rate, just want to point out a few things:

- Shadow Punch is useless. After technician boost, it has a power of 90, which is the same as spectral thief. Same goes with force palm. I'd replace both of them with moves like shadow sneak, ice punch, toxic, rock tomb (for ho-oh), pursuit etc
- Air slash on Yveltal is bad, the slightly higher flinch chance is definitly not worth it. Taunt or sucker punch are good alternatives.
- I'd use superpower over focus blast on deoxys... somewhat weaker, but better accuracy

Good luck.

Not gonna do a full team rate, just want to point out a few things:

- Shadow Punch is useless. After technician boost, it has a power of 90, which is the same as spectral thief. Same goes with force palm. I'd replace both of them with moves like shadow sneak, ice punch, toxic, rock tomb (for ho-oh), pursuit etc
- Air slash on Yveltal is bad, the slightly higher flinch chance is definitly not worth it. Taunt or sucker punch are good alternatives.
- I'd use superpower over focus blast on deoxys... somewhat weaker, but better accuracy

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. Will definitely change the top two. I'll see which fighting move i prefer but I'll definitely give superpower another try as that is what the guide suggested.

Hey 1ammonkey, welcome to Ubers (and Smogon). While I can't judge too much about the team's overall quality as a user who hasn't been playing Ubers for the overly long time, but I feel like there are definitely rooms for improvements that can be implemented to improve your team. Assuming that you built your team around Deoxys-A, there are a few things I'd like to note.

While Psycho Boost and Ice Beam are the musts on Deoxys-A, you might want to consider running Superpower over Focus Blast first. This may sound like a strange change because of the EV investment on Attack but Focus Blast is intended to hit are still hit very hard (if not OHKOed) by Superpower. The damage output and accuracy are also much better and this becomes important against foes like Ferrothorn and Blissey. Varying moves can fit into the fourth slot and the usual choices are Dark Pulse (to hit Necrozma-Dusk Mane and Lunala which otherwise can switch into Deoxys-A at least once) or Extreme Speed.

When it comes down to teammates, there are a few ways to build around Deoxys-A. Because Deoxys-A is a powerful, independent attacker, you have a choice to build a balanced team that aims to support Deoxys-A or build less common Psychic Terrain-based teams. If you are aiming to have a better team around Deoxys-A as a balanced build, you will probably want to avoid using "luxury Pokemon" like Primal Kyogre that doesn't check anything in particular and mostly ends up being redundant breakers that will take more toll on the team. Choice Scarf Marshadow doesn't seem to be the most appropriate pick on the team (Choice Scarf Marshadow itself isn't the best set in general, though it holds some viability in certain specific teams) due to the limited options it can provide the team with. Even when it is running a conventional Life Orb sets it will be likely better to get a Pokemon that can pivot into Dark- or Ghost-types that threaten Deoxys-A.

There are varying teammates possible for Deoxys-A, but what I would suggest for now are Ho-Oh and Mega Scizor. Ho-Oh has enough bulk to pivot into Yveltal that may threaten Deoxys-A with Ice Beam or while holding a Choice Scarf and threaten Magearna. The set I'd suggest for Ho-Oh is a Choice Scarf set that can be used to offensively handle Marshadow in a more reliable way. Deoxys-A can threaten Pokemon like Zygarde-C, Mega Salamence, and perhaps Primal Groudon that check and / or threaten Ho-Oh so their offensive synergy is quite notable. Along with it, you may want to consider Mega Scizor that checks Xerneas (especially Choice Scarf variants that will cause more problems with forcing out Deoxys-A), support Arceus formes and Extreme Killer to an extent. Pivoting with U-turn and giving a safe switch to Deoxys-A is another sweet merit. From there on, you can customize your team with an appropriate support Arceus formes (recommending Arceus-Fairy that provides Stealth Rock support to keep Yveltal and Ho-Oh in line while also checking the former), Pokemon like Giratina-O or Zygarde that can provide the team with extra security against Primal Groudon, as well as some reliable Defog users that will support Ho-Oh.

Psychic Terrain-based teams will be different with Pokemon like Tapu Lele setting up Psychic Terrain and weakening Steel-types with Nature's Madness, Ultra Necrozma running rampant with the terrain boosting its STAB Photon Geyser and protecting it from Yveltal's Sucker Punch and Marshadow's Shadow Sneak.

For the future, I'd suggest checking ideal movesets and EV spreads from Smogon Dex for your Pokemon to appropriately adapt into the metagame. If you look through analyses, you will easily find out what sets are the most effective and common. Good luck!

In case you are interested, below is a replay of an Ubers game from Smogon Exhibition featuring Deoxys-A. There were some visible mistakes from players, but it should give you an idea about ways to support Deoxys-A.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-848883212

Last edited:

Stoward

Ah, you're finally awake
Hi 1ammonkey. It's an interesting team that you've got there.

I can see that you're going for a fast-paced set up and sweep offense build, which is super fun to use. However some of your sets are off, and I feel like the mons that you've used aren't utilised to the best of their potential. Lotus went quite in depth on how to build a team based around Deoxys-A, and if you want to go in that direction, his post is definitely a good read. However, I'm not really sure if Deo-A is the main focus of your team, and I feel like you can make this team quite effective without having to completely revamp the entire team. However I'd be lying to say that the structure in its current state isn't without its flaws. Right now this team has quite a glaring weakness to Xerneas and Primal Kyogre. A lack of a flying resist also makes Mega Salamence incredibly threatening, and although you're running a Choice Scarf Marshadow, nothing in its moveset efficiently KOs Salamence and Marshadow drops to an unboosted double-edge.

That said though, this team can be adjusted pretty easily in order to help combat these threats.

MAJOR CHANGES:

>

While Ferrothorn doesn't meet the offensive set up and sweep structure that you initially seem to be going for, it provides a lot of crucial role compression for this team. It provides you with an answer to Primal Kyogre and a more solid matchup vs Xerneas. Additionally, Ferrothorn's typing by nature invites in Fire-types such as Ho-Oh and Primal Groudon, which provides for an easy switch-in to Primal Kyogre, thanks to its slow Speed, when double-switching into Primal Kyogre on a predicted Primal Groudon switch, Primal Kyogre's rain will always go up, allowing it do dish out a lot of damage to your opponent's team.

Ferrothorn's moveset is also brilliant for this team. Spikes support allows you to punish every Pokemon that switches in, pressuring your opponent to click Defog and also making it easier for your teammates to Sweep. Combining this with leech seed is fantastic, as Leech Seed is a brilliant move to force switches, as it chips away at Pokemon that stay in on Ferrothorn. Gyro Ball allows Ferrothorn to dish out heavy damage to Xerneas and Power Whip allows Ferrothorn to dish out heavy damage to Primal Kyogre.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

MINOR CHANGES:

I'm not really sure what the EV spread that you posted does, but I don't really think you want a Primal Groudon without Speed unless you're running a defensive one. The speed here allows you to outspeed Adamant Necrozma-DM, the 144 HP allows you to survive a +1 Double-Edge from Mega-Salamence and the HP + the 56 SpD allows you to always survive a +2 Focus Blast from Xerneas

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Rock Tomb is beneficial over Stone Edge as it prevents Mega Salamence from effectively boosting its speed, meaning that you're able to revenge kill it if needed.

While some people like to run Geomancy + Defog Xerneas, I'm honestly not a fan of the role compression. I feel like Choice Scarf Xerneas is going to function a lot better on this team, as it allows you to immediately threaten faster threats such as Marshadow, Ultra Necrozma and Mega Salamence (Rock Tomb on Primal Groudon can be absolutely crucial for allowing Xerneas to revenge kill this, as Choice Scarf Xerneas doesn't actually outspeed Mega Salamence). So essentially the change to Xerneas is running Focus Blast instead of Geomancy, replacing the Power Herb with a Choice Scarf and running a simple max speed max Special attack EV spread. I also don't really believe that you need hazard removal that much, so

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

You were on the right track with the Yveltal set, however running two Flying STAB moves is pretty redundant. Taunt + Toxic can be nice against fatter builds, however I feel like just the standard Life Orb Yveltal set works best. Taunt is brilliant for preventing opposing Pokemon from setting up Hazards, Spreading Status, Setting up to Sweep and also preventing Pokemon from removing hazards and recovering. I'm thinking Sucker Punch is your best option for your last move as it allows you to beat Mega Gengar without taking any damage, which while it doesn't outright threaten that much on this team, besides Xerneas and Taunt or Wisp sets can be a pain for Ferrothorn. It also allows you to take out Psychic Terrain Abusers such as Ultra Necrozma, Deoxys-A, and Mega-Mewtwo-Y. (Unless Psychic Terrain is up), and it allows you to revenge kill weakened pokemon that have set up such as Rock Polish Primal Groudon and Mega Salamence. Taunt + Sucker Puch is also brilliant for preventing mind games against setup sweepers.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch

Choice Scarf Marshadow really isn't a good set. I've also provided Xerneas with the speed control role, which the set you gave it suits that role better anyway, and now Marshadow has been freed up to use a more Offensive Set. Tbh since you haven't used a Z move on this team, you could go with the Bulk Up + Marshadium Z set, but I haven't really experimented with it enough to properly suggest putting it on a team, so the set I've provided you with is the standard Life Orb Set. Both Ho-Oh, Zygarde and Mega Salamence can be quite threatening for this team, so both Rock Tomb and Hidden Power Ice can be effective options as a 4th moveslot on this team. Choice is yours.

Marshadow @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Rock Tomb/Hidden Power Ice.

CLOSING NOTES:

The structure I've provided you with is quite standard, but it's honestly one of my favourite sorts of builds to go with, and I honestly hope you enjoy playing around with it. There's a ton of room for variation with Primal Groudon + Xerneas + Yveltal + Steel-type structures, and if you want to get into Ubers teambuilding, I strongly recommend playing around with it. This team currently is still rather weak to GeoXern, has a difficult time switching into Ho-Oh and a well played +1 Mega Salamence can demolish this team. However you do have answers to all of them, I feel like it'd be unfair not to say that these Pokemon can be quite threatening to this team. Another piece of advice that I can't stress enough is to look at the Smogon Dex info. You honestly can't go wrong with them. I really hope you enjoy using the team with its changes, if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Oh and have an importable of the team :)

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Substitute
- Ice Beam

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Hi 1ammonkey. It's an interesting team that you've got there.

I can see that you're going for a fast-paced set up and sweep offense build, which is super fun to use. However some of your sets are off, and I feel like the mons that you've used aren't utilised to the best of their potential. Lotus went quite in depth on how to build a team based around Deoxys-A, and if you want to go in that direction, his post is definitely a good read. However, I'm not really sure if Deo-A is the main focus of your team, and I feel like you can make this team quite effective without having to completely revamp the entire team. However I'd be lying to say that the structure in its current state isn't without its flaws. Right now this team has quite a glaring weakness to Xerneas and Primal Kyogre. A lack of a flying resist also makes Mega Salamence incredibly threatening, and although you're running a Choice Scarf Marshadow, nothing in its moveset efficiently KOs Salamence and Marshadow drops to an unboosted double-edge.

That said though, this team can be adjusted pretty easily in order to help combat these threats.

MAJOR CHANGES:

>

While Ferrothorn doesn't meet the offensive set up and sweep structure that you initially seem to be going for, it provides a lot of crucial role compression for this team. It provides you with an answer to Primal Kyogre and a more solid matchup vs Xerneas. Additionally, Ferrothorn's typing by nature invites in Fire-types such as Ho-Oh and Primal Groudon, which provides for an easy switch-in to Primal Kyogre, thanks to its slow Speed, when double-switching into Primal Kyogre on a predicted Primal Groudon switch, Primal Kyogre's rain will always go up, allowing it do dish out a lot of damage to your opponent's team.

Ferrothorn's moveset is also brilliant for this team. Spikes support allows you to punish every Pokemon that switches in, pressuring your opponent to click Defog and also making it easier for your teammates to Sweep. Combining this with leech seed is fantastic, as Leech Seed is a brilliant move to force switches, as it chips away at Pokemon that stay in on Ferrothorn. Gyro Ball allows Ferrothorn to dish out heavy damage to Xerneas and Power Whip allows Ferrothorn to dish out heavy damage to Primal Kyogre.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

MINOR CHANGES:

I'm not really sure what the EV spread that you posted does, but I don't really think you want a Primal Groudon without Speed unless you're running a defensive one. The speed here allows you to outspeed Adamant Necrozma-DM, the 144 HP allows you to survive a +1 Double-Edge from Mega-Salamence and the HP + the 56 SpD allows you to always survive a +2 Focus Blast from Xerneas

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Rock Tomb is beneficial over Stone Edge as it prevents Mega Salamence from effectively boosting its speed, meaning that you're able to revenge kill it if needed.

While some people like to run Geomancy + Defog Xerneas, I'm honestly not a fan of the role compression. I feel like Choice Scarf Xerneas is going to function a lot better on this team, as it allows you to immediately threaten faster threats such as Marshadow, Ultra Necrozma and Mega Salamence (Rock Tomb on Primal Groudon can be absolutely crucial for allowing Xerneas to revenge kill this, as Choice Scarf Xerneas doesn't actually outspeed Mega Salamence). So essentially the change to Xerneas is running Focus Blast instead of Geomancy, replacing the Power Herb with a Choice Scarf and running a simple max speed max Special attack EV spread. I also don't really believe that you need hazard removal that much, so

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

You were on the right track with the Yveltal set, however running two Flying STAB moves is pretty redundant. Taunt + Toxic can be nice against fatter builds, however I feel like just the standard Life Orb Yveltal set works best. Taunt is brilliant for preventing opposing Pokemon from setting up Hazards, Spreading Status, Setting up to Sweep and also preventing Pokemon from removing hazards and recovering. I'm thinking Sucker Punch is your best option for your last move as it allows you to beat Mega Gengar without taking any damage, which while it doesn't outright threaten that much on this team, besides Xerneas and Taunt or Wisp sets can be a pain for Ferrothorn. It also allows you to take out Psychic Terrain Abusers such as Ultra Necrozma, Deoxys-A, and Mega-Mewtwo-Y. (Unless Psychic Terrain is up), and it allows you to revenge kill weakened pokemon that have set up such as Rock Polish Primal Groudon and Mega Salamence. Taunt + Sucker Puch is also brilliant for preventing mind games against setup sweepers.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch

Choice Scarf Marshadow really isn't a good set. I've also provided Xerneas with the speed control role, which the set you gave it suits that role better anyway, and now Marshadow has been freed up to use a more Offensive Set. Tbh since you haven't used a Z move on this team, you could go with the Bulk Up + Marshadium Z set, but I haven't really experimented with it enough to properly suggest putting it on a team, so the set I've provided you with is the standard Life Orb Set. Both Ho-Oh, Zygarde and Mega Salamence can be quite threatening for this team, so both Rock Tomb and Hidden Power Ice can be effective options as a 4th moveslot on this team. Choice is yours.

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

CLOSING NOTES:

The structure I've provided you with is quite standard, but it's honestly one of my favourite sorts of builds to go with, and I honestly hope you enjoy playing around with it. There's a ton of room for variation with Primal Groudon + Xerneas + Yveltal + Steel-type structures, and if you want to get into Ubers teambuilding, I strongly recommend playing around with it. This team currently is still rather weak to GeoXern, has a difficult time switching into Ho-Oh and a well played +1 Mega Salamence can demolish this team. However you do have answers to all of them, I feel like it'd be unfair not to say that these Pokemon can be quite threatening to this team. Another piece of advice that I can't stress enough is to look at the Smogon Dex info. You honestly can't go wrong with them. I really hope you enjoy using the team with its changes, if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Oh and have an importable of the team :)

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Substitute
- Ice Beam

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Defog
- Aromatherapy

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
Thank you for this advice! I've definitely found that this team isn't too great especially with a new set that I'm running. I'll reboot the team and try to see how your suggestions go. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)