Uberscast

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The Uberscast is not an appropriate place to discuss perceived toxicity of players and whether they should be disciplined.

Kebabe, if you have an issue with how Sweep or I moderate, you are welcome to voice your concerns in a private message.

Sweep edit: lol there have been plenty of "name" (and no-name) players that have been infracted for bouts of toxicity, there hasn't been much toxicity lately until this thread, hence the lack of infractions.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
fireburn you're not allowed to like nayrz' post you're not even in it and you're tier leader :<

Anyway, this has been in the works for some time now, and 2 days ago, Tennisace responded *finally!* and gave me the thumbs up. We've got a private message where we're discussing things, thank you to everyone for being so patient, it's not much longer I promise :x

*unless steel quits. that would fucking SUCK*

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Aight, it just got wrapped up, and should be on YouTube in the next 24 hours.

Huge thanks to Sweep, Edgar, Hack and steelphoenix for making this UbersCast successful, and to SuperJOCKE for hosting the stream. If this is the precedent, I can definitely see more UbersCasts happening down the road.

Also shoutout to the above castees again for managing to keep it clean, with only one "dick" and "ass" dropped! Not surprisingly by the same Swedish hiker,,,

All in all, it was a great cast, thanks to all those who tuned in.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
i can poke tennisace about it but i don't blame him for not having found the time to upload a 1+ hour video to youtube yet

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
my 2008 macbook on a 9 person, ~25 device shared internet can't even handle uploading 3 minute videos lol

and 'this guy" DOES have other things to do x_x don't hate on tennisace pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)