SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Any idea what these z-crystal images correspond to?

upload_2017-11-8_18-25-6.png

The first two look like they're for solgaleo's and lunala's. The last two are likely for lycanroc's and kommo-o's.

What are the middle two for?

We actually get separate dex entries for Eternal Flower Floette.

Seriously- does it become obtainable in US/UM or something? They never removed the data like they did for Cosplay Pikachu, it's clear they intend for us to get it somehow.

Ema Skye

Work!
Ultra Necrozma may actually be okay. Going off of the moves doc, it keeps Necrozma's awful movepool with no additions (it doesn't even get a Dragon STAB). So you just get the stat spread (which is incredible) and Photon Geyser (which is basically Psystrike). Plus its form activates through holding the Z-item, meaning it doesn't get an item. I dunno. It /might/ work in OU.

Do Dawn Mane and Dusk Wing forms get Sunsteel Strike/Moongeist Beam? They aren't in the move list but it makes sense for them to have it. If they don't get the moves, both Pokemon could be fine in OU as well.

Dude what?

+2 252 SpA Devastating Drake (195 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 351-414 (115.4 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 305-360 (100.3 - 118.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The only mon I can think stoping it are Av-Mage and Heatran and one needs to be healty to swallow a 2+ Heat Wave and it can brute force his way around Heatran.

+2 252 SpA Devastating Drake (195 BP) vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 222-261 (57.6 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 192-226 (49.8 - 58.7%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
I didn't even notice it learns Nasty Plot. Alright... on paper it's not "a better Latios". On paper... "it's busted, it's what Gengar ever wished to be".

Special mention to Stakataka which gets Autotomize AND Rock Polish despite not being able to outpace a snail.

The one Pokemon I... honestly had no idea to think of is Zeraora. Incredible speed but okay offensive stats, like a faster, Protean-less Greninja.

Also, I'm interested in Dusk Wings Necrozma. Without its Multiscale-like ability and an even lower speed, it has more exploitable weaknesses than Lunala. Not saying it could be balanced in OU, but... it's dangerously close to that point.

Damn, Kommo-o got a lot of toys. Iron Head, Iron Tail, Elemental Punches, CC, Drain Punch, Stealth Rock, Aqua Tail.

Magearna gets Heal Bell, which is nice (not sure if it has a slot, but still).

Reactions: Mq
Ultra Necrozma may actually be okay. Going off of the moves doc, it keeps Necrozma's awful movepool with no additions (it doesn't even get a Dragon STAB). So you just get the stat spread (which is incredible) and Photon Geyser (which is basically Psystrike). Plus its form activates through holding the Z-item, meaning it doesn't get an item. I dunno. It /might/ work in OU.

Do Dawn Mane and Dusk Wing forms get Sunsteel Strike/Moongeist Beam? They aren't in the move list but it makes sense for them to have it. If they don't get the moves, both Pokemon could be fine in OU as well.
Wings/Mane get their respective signature moves, and Ultra Necrozma does get Dragon STAB: Dragon Pulse and Outrage. No Draco, though, if it ends up not being able to use that form outside of battle.

Reactions: Mq

Ema Skye

Work!
Special mention to Stakataka which gets Autotomize AND Rock Polish despite not being able to outpace a snail.
I didn't think they could make a UB worse than Guzzlord.

And then they made Stakataka. Like, is it just suppose to sponge hits? It's movepool is honestly garbage and it gets no recovery outside of Rest.

Both of the other UBs seem really good though. I wish Blacephalon got more coverage though, mainly Thunderbolt.

Don’t think that Sogaleo and Lunala will drop to OU. This things have really good stats, movepools and abilities for the tier.

Also, don’t think that Ultra Necrozma will stay in ubers for long due to speed, Necroforce, stab combination (dragon is the most common type in the tier) and stats alone.

Finally, they get Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam for the Z moves to activate.

Haha, this is funny!
  1. Jigglypuff: Recordings of Jigglypuff's strange lullabies can be purchased from department stores. These CDs can be found near the bedding area.
  2. Wigglytuff: Thanks to its bouncy body and fine fur, this Pokémon is sought after. Holding one in your arms while you sleep feels great.
Don’t think that Sogaleo and Lunala will drop to OU. This things have really good stats, movepools and abilities for the tier.

Also, don’t think that Ultra Necrozma will stay in ubers for long due to speed, Necroforce, stab combination (dragon is the most common type in the tier) and stats alone.
I'm in agreement here. While if it didn't need an item, it'd definitely be in AG, the current situation still leaves it with a high enough chance to join Mega-Rayquaza

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
It still doesn't have physical fairy STAB or any other physical electric STAB. What changed?

Edit: We got people saying Ultra Necrozma will be in OU and we got people saying it'll be AG.
It got thunder punch iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)