SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garchomp: It flies at the speed of sound while searching for prey, and it has midair battles with Salamence as the two compete for food.

SOMEBODY DRAW OR ANIMATE THIS ASAP!

Porygon-Z: Its behavior is noticeably unstable, which is apparently due to the incompetence of the engineer who updated its programming.

That one made me giggle.

Lillipup: This Pokémon has excellent judgment. If it decides it can’t defeat an opponent, it immediately turns tail and vamooses.

10 points for use of the word "vamooses".

Butterfree: Nectar from pretty flowers is its favorite food. In fields of flowers, it has heated battles with Cutiefly for territory.
Someone add this to the heated battles.

Spearow: Due to its short wings, it can't fly long distances. It wanders about restlessly and pecks at bug Pokémon.
Doesn't stop Blue from flying on your back now does it?

Ekans: The eggs of bird Pokémon are its favorite food. It swallows eggs whole, so sometimes an egg gets stuck, and Ekans faints.
So you CAN win a pokemon battle with an egg! The more you know.

Sandshrew: When its skin gets wrinkled from moisture, it heads for a volcano. It lies flat on a spot with a lot of geothermal heat and dries itself out.
Sandshrew(Alola): After fleeing a volcanic eruption, it ended up moving to an area of snowy mountains. Its ice shell is as hard as steel.
I feel like I can vaguely understand why there are Alolan Sandshrews now...

Both Vileplume and Bellossom have got Strenght Sap.

Gonna try this on Bellossom at doubles (gonna use QD aswell, then Solarbeam and DazzlingGeam/SludgeBomb). Any Drought pokémon worth recommending?

I believe this Ultra Necrozomia's Stats

1. 971 - Necrozma 3 - 971 (Stage: 3)
  2. ======
  3. Base Stats: 097.167.097.167.097.129 (BST: 754)
  4. EV Yield: 0.1.0.1.0.1
  5. Abilities: Neuroforce (1) | Neuroforce (2) | Neuroforce (H)
  6. Type: Psychic / Dragon
  7. Item 1 (50%):
  8. Item 2 (5%):
  9. Item 3 (1%):
  10. EXP Group: Slow
  11. Egg Group: Undiscovered
  12. Hatch Cycles: 120
  13. Height: 07.5 m, Weight: 230.0 kg, Color: Yellow
  14. Photon Geyser + Ultranecrozium Z => Light That Burns the Sky
  15. Move Tutors: 4,5,17,19,20,21,28,29,32,33,35,44,55,56,58,60,61
I hope it's Z-move looks epic

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Decided to have some fun with the New Moves summary posted earlier in the thread, looking at Egg Moves:

Fun / Cool / Notable ones:

Oddish/Belsprout/Hoppip: Strength Sap (Cool defensive option for these mons)
Ponyta: High-Horsepower (Stronger Ground coverage than Drill Run on Rapidash, LC take note)
Farfetch'd: First Impression (HA!)
Grimer-A: Power-Up Punch (Assault Vest needed more tools, I guess)
Tangela: Wake-Up Slap (Sleep Power -> WUS, Perfect Combo)

Hoothoot: Hurricane (Noctowl w/ a good Special STAB, heh)
Spinarak: Lunge (Not a bad offensive move)
Aipom: Tail Slap (What good's a Chinchilla, anyway?)
Wooper: Power-Up Punch (BECAUSE IT CAN, OK! OK!)
Girafarig: Psychic Fangs (Which head does it bite with?)

Zigzagoon: Extreme Speed (HE'S BAAAAAAAAAACK!)
Swablu: Play Rough (I know it's weaker than Pixilate Return but... heh)
Zangoose: Belly Drum (BD + QA still won't be viable guys. He ain't Zigzagoon)
Tropius: Dragon Hammer (Tall Exegg may be tall, but it can't FLY)

Turtwig: Heavy Slam (Anti-Fairy Torterra. Let's make it happen!)
Piplup: Power Trip (Defiant + Swords Dance + Power Trip = Win?)
Spiritomb: Disable (Just what we needed... SubDisable SPIRITOMB.)
Riolu: Meteor Mash (Long overdue tbh)

Tepig: Burn Up (Emboar best pure Fighting Type, Y/Y?)
Oshawatt: Sacred Sword (Sounds cool until you realize this doesn't combo much better with Razor Shell than Superpower does >_>)
Pansage: Spiky Shield (Doesnt make much sense but...)
Simisage: Flare Blitz (FLAME ON bros, FLAME ON!)
Basculin: Head Smash (Put that Reckless, Rock Head to good use!)
Trubbish: Autotomize (It's Rock Polish, except GARBAGE!)
Joltik: Lunge (Cool support before Volt Switching out)
Shelmet: Toxic Spikes (TBH I thought Accelgor already got these, but nope...)
Bouffalant: Cotton Guard (Bulky Buffalo)

Spritzee: Nasty Plot (We all knew this was evil anyway.)
Swirlix: Sticky Web (Spiders, Cotton Candy, same difference)

Litten: Power Trip (Incineroar gets all the cool Dark moves)
Cutiefly: Sticky Web (I'm sure giving several Fairies Sticky Web will end well...)
Dewpider: Sticky Web (It's a good thing Araquanid is so slow or this might actually be dangerous...)

Last edited:
Wigglytuff: When it gets angry, it inhales with all its might, and its body gradually inflates. Sometimes they can grow 20 times larger!
Do they fight giant Alakazams and Giant Gengars?

Graveler: It travels by rolling down cliffs. If it falls into a river, it will explode with its last gasp.
Haunter: It's dangerous to go outside alone on nights when you're feeling sad. Haunter will catch you, and you won't be able to go back home.
Gengar: Even your home isn't safe. Gengar will lurk in whatever dark corner of a room it can find and wait for its chance to catch its prey.
These don't sound morbid at all...

Ditto: It transforms into whatever it sees. If the thing it's transforming into isn't right in front of it, Ditto relies on its memory, so sometimes it fails.
The truth has been revealed as to why we have all those ditto faces hanging around!

Eevee: Its genes are easily influenced by its surroundings. Even its face starts to look like that of its Trainer.
So if ORAS Archie, Ghetsis, or Donald Trump had an Eevee...

And Mimikyu gets a Z Move as well with the best Z Move name ever, Let's Snuggle Forever, which I believe is 190 BP.

1. 954 - Mimikyu - 954
  2. ======
  3. Base Stats: 055.090.080.050.105.096 (BST: 476)
  4. EV Yield: 0.0.0.0.2.0
  5. Abilities: Disguise (1) | Disguise (2) | Disguise (H)
  6. Type: Ghost / Fairy
  7. Item 1 (50%):
  8. Item 2 (5%): Chesto Berry
  9. Item 3 (1%):
  10. EXP Group: Medium-Fast
  11. Egg Group: Amorphous
  12. Hatch Cycles: 020
  13. Height: 00.4 m, Weight: 002.8 kg, Color: Yellow
  14. Play Rough + Mimikium Z => Let’s Snuggle Forever
  15. Move Tutors: 1,22,32,40,41,42,48,49,51,52,57,60
Let's not forget that despite the cute name, Mimikyu is basically punching you in the face.

Oshawatt: Sacred Sword (Sounds cool until you realize this doesn't combo much better with Razor Shell than Superpower does >_>)
Basculin: Head Smash (Put that Reckless, Rock Head to good use!)
Sacred Sword is better for SD sets than Superpower, though. And Head Smash Basculin was already a thing in SuMo; it's not new :\

Also...

Sylveon: Once a fight breaks out, it will unflinchingly charge at dragon Pokémon that are many times larger than itself.

EAT PIXILATE BOOSTED HYPER VOICE, YOU DRACONIC S.O.B.!!!

Kommo-o gets Close Combat

Ultra Beasts ARE NOT SHINY LOCKED. Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Guardians are, however.

Likewise, the Ultra Wormhole legendaries are not shiny locked. Shiny non-event Xerneas and Yveltal are now legal.

New moves:

Plasma Fists - The user attacks with electrically charged fists. This move changes Normal-type moves to Electric-type moves.

New Abilities:

Neuroforce: Powers up moves that are super effective.
Dude, you keeping reposting things that we've known about since yesterday.

Kommo-o gets Close Combat

Ultra Beasts ARE NOT SHINY LOCKED. Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Guardians are, however.

Likewise, the Ultra Wormhole legendaries are not shiny locked. Shiny non-event Xerneas and Yveltal are now legal.

New moves:

Plasma Fists - The user attacks with electrically charged fists. This move changes Normal-type moves to Electric-type moves.

New Abilities:

Neuroforce: Powers up moves that are super effective.
You know we’ve had all of this from the datamine for like 12 hours, right? Not trying to be mean, but most people already know most of it. In fact I think most of it is in the OP.

Edit: fucking ninja’d, now I’m the reposter

Sacred Sword is better for SD sets than Superpower, though. And Head Smash Basculin was already a thing in SuMo; it's not new :\

Also...

Sylveon: Once a fight breaks out, it will unflinchingly charge at dragon Pokémon that are many times larger than itself.

EAT PIXILATE BOOSTED HYPER VOICE, YOU DRACONIC S.O.B.!!!
So Sylveon is a Chihuahua, I had my doubts but this confirms it.

Not mocking Chihuahuas though, mine have killed pit vipers and the oldest one made my neighbor Rottweiler roll on its belly and wet itself after lunging at it when I forgot to close my garage. My old Chi was already half blind and it was still the same bastard he always was, loved that snuggle monster.

So these are the curious entries I got from the Ultra Sun entry list:

Poipole: An Ultra Beast that lives in a different world, it cackles wildly as it sprays its opponents with poison from the needles on its head.
So this is why Naganadel learns Nasty Plot (Sorry, Gengar)

Salandit: It weakens opponents and sends them reeling with its poisonous gas. Salandit doesn't deal well with Spinda, since it's always reeling.
Salazzle: It punishes Salandit that couldn't bring it food with a fierce slap of its flame-spewing palm.
Why is Salandit always getting the short end of the stick?

Talonflame: Bird Pokémon make up most of its diet. It approaches at high speeds and smacks them down to the ground with its powerful kick.
It doesn't learn any kicking moves.

Krookodile: It conceals itself in sandstorms that Flygon whip up and waits patiently for prey to appear.
Flygon's Ultra Moon entry states that its sandstorms are used by Krookodile. It's a neat detail to see complementing entries from different games.

Heracross(Mega): A tremendous influx of energy builds it up, but when Mega Evolution ends, Heracross is bothered by terrible soreness in its muscles.
One of the tamest "Mega" entries between the two games.

Machoke: A popular motif for sculptures, its incredibly well-developed muscles have captured the imagination of many an artist.
Creepy.

Knock Off on Kartana is going to be utterly amazing. Damn. Also, sticky web on Araquanid is great - it struggled to find usable moves other than Liquidation and Toxic and it got a really, really good one in sticky web.

Last edited:
So, while this probably won't blow any minds, Bouffalant now gets Cotton Guard through breeding (Its is a fro that will protect us all), Zebstrika now gets Low Kick (it's something!), and Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem no longer learn Imprison at 3 different levels.

Also:

Weavile: One Weavile will trip a Sandshrew and flip it over, and then another Weavile will deal the finishing blow with its sharp claws.

That went from schoolyard prank to straight up murder VERY quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)