SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Wormhole thing completely random, or is it based on time of day or something (like 6-7AM gives X mon, 7-8AM gives Y, etc)? Pure RNG for this seems really really dumb.
i havent heard anything about specific time stuff. but hopefullt its not pure rng, otherwise when i have like 5 legendariers left to shiny hunt ill prob be doing a lot of ultra space traveling

i havent heard anything about specific time stuff. but hopefullt its not pure rng, otherwise when i have like 5 legendariers left to shiny hunt ill prob be doing a lot of ultra space traveling
Being able to save in the dimensions (is that possible for legendaries as well as UBs?) will be a godsend tho

prob to make the fact that it was introduced in the second set of the games for the first time more special. its gonna be the first pokemon i plan on shiny hunting in us/um
What color is Poipole's shiny again?

Pls dont be iv locked, for the sake of my man Burst D':

Also theres rumours going around on discord that ghost is now SE against Fairy. I dont believe this my self as this seems such a weird change to do mid gen, but can we get a confirmation ?

Pls dont be iv locked, for the sake of my man Burst D':

Also theres rumours going around on discord that ghost is now SE against Fairy. I dont believe this my self as this seems such a weird change to do mid gen, but can we get a confirmation ?
It isn't SE against Fairy-types. I recall watching someone streaming it and they used Decidueye's Z-Move against Lusamine's Clefable and it was not SE.

~~

As for my own question to the rest of you: I've read that you're able to buy Generation 2's Apricorn Balls at the Game Freak Center, as well as Beast Balls at the Aether Foundation. Can anyone confirm this for me?

It isn't SE against Fairy-types. I recall watching someone streaming it and they used Decidueye's Z-Move against Lusamine's Clefable and it was not SE.

~~

As for my own question to the rest of you: I've read that you're able to buy Generation 2's Apricorn Balls at the Game Freak Center, as well as Beast Balls at the Aether Foundation. Can anyone confirm this for me?
The Beast Balls are on sale for 1k apiece. The Apricorn Balls are something I'm hugely interested on.

Does Zygarde have any sort of importance in this game? Said thing is still shiny locked just like any important legendaries yet it is the only one that serves no plot importance whatsoever.

And you still obtain two Cosmog/one smog and one box legendary, plus Necrozma?

Edit: and on top of that, is the amount of damage boosted by neuroforce confirmed by now?

I know there's been talk about how Zigzagoon had E-Speed added to its Egg Moves (I'm so glad that will be easier to get, and is now compatible with Pursuit), but has anyone pointed out that Linoone gets Stomping Tantrum and Throat Chop? Ground coverage that isn't Dig and a stronger option against Ghosts...simply beautiful.

Speaking of Stomping Tantrum, I love how it's giving so many different Pokemon Physical Ground coverage, like Cacturne, Ariados (who technically has Dig, but that doesn't count), Entei, Kingler (again, Dig doesn't count), Dodrio, Lycanroc (all forms), Raticate (both forms, screw Dig), Heatmor (its Physical options keep getting better), Amoonguss, and even Deoxys. Sure, it's no EQ, but it's still a nice option for a lot of Mons to have.

Last edited:

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does Zygarde have any sort of importance in this game? Said thing is still shiny locked just like any important legendaries yet it is the only one that serves no plot importance whatsoever.
It's probably shiny locked because you can disassemble it. What would happen if you were to disassemble a shiny one? It would be gone forever.

The only way I can see them giving a shiny Zygarde without changing the mechanics is if they gave a shiny 100% one, which can't be disassembled.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's probably shiny locked because you can disassemble it. What would happen if you were to disassemble a shiny one? It would be gone forever.

The only way I can see them giving a shiny Zygarde without changing the mechanics is if they gave a shiny 100% one, which can't be disassembled.
Honestly, it's probably shiny locked only to capitalize on an upcoming event for it to match the Xerneas/Yveltal ones.

And you still obtain two Cosmog/one smog and one box legendary, plus Necrozma?

Edit: and on top of that, is the amount of damage boosted by neuroforce confirmed by now?
Story spoilers are I'm another thread.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
why would they wait to do a shiny zygarde event roughly 1.5 years after the shiny xerneas/yveltal event?
Didn't say anything about them waiting, I only said it's probably still shiny locked to capitalize on it. Wouldn't be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)