SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that a gen 3 promo Pokemon?

Shame non-Mirror B (i.e, multiscale) Dragonite still can't get Heal Bell. Same with new Articuno and Poochyenena. The other Shadow Pokemon with it got it as a tutor move way back in HGSS.
E-Speed Linoone has been available since Gen 3, but now it's an Egg Move for Zigzagoon, making it more easily accessible and compatible with more moves (like Pursuit) and it's HA (but let's face it; no one's running Quick Feet E-Speed Linoone).

And yeah, Dragonite, Articuno (it's a shame that my favorite Legendary Bird never seems to catch a break), and little Poochy-pooch not getting Heal Bell via Move Tutor is weird. I can only guess that GF figured that they didn't want those moves on those Mons, because remember that it was Genius Sonority that made XD, not Game Freak.

I suppose that explains while houndoom learns so many poison attack, Smog included.
This brings back the whole thing with the dual-type attacks, which I thought was a great idea. We need more moves like Flying Press. Like, Muddy Water should be Water and Ground. Twister should be buffed in power and have Flying-type damage added.

At least this idea beats the power creep that happens every generation - many of the previous generation legendaries that I love (bird trio, beast trio, Regis and lake trio too even though I despise them, etc.) are just bad now by typing, ability, movepool, and/or “outdated” stats. Base 130-135 offenses used to be amazing back in the day, and even base 100 used to be more decent than it is now. Poor Articuno went from base 125 special, base 120 power & 90% accuracy Blizzard and no Steel types, to base 95 special attack, 90 power Ice Beams, crappy abilities, and Stealth Rock. The Ice type is just at an all-time low. However, I am fine with Mega Rayquaza being the king of Pokémon because I’ve always loved it, but things like Ultra Necrozma can go away :/

when you catch a Pokemon in Ultra Space, what is its met location listed as?

EDIT: any idea how to get Numel/ Camerupt?

Last edited:
What about Alola starters' HA? Is it possible to get it in USUM or is it unreleased yet?
The Starters, Passimian, and Oranguru still aren't available, but hopefully they'll be distributed via Event or as Online Tournament prizes (or both, like they did with the post-launch Mega Stones).

The Starters, Passimian, and Oranguru still aren't available, but hopefully they'll be distributed via Event or as Online Tournament prizes (or both, like they did with the post-launch Mega Stones).
If they are distributed via event, doesn't that mean that they are restricted from official tournaments?

That's exactly what I want
Sorry to disappoint but I don't think so.

The new style, in Ultra Moon at least, is called "Nihilist Style" and the hint you get for how to acquire it is: "If you want to learn those kinds of moves, maybe you should be experienced in life enough to even take on an old man with no scruples"

It sounds like either Cyrus's or Lysandre's battle style. The "no scruples" bit makes me thing of Ghetsis too.

you don't seemingly.
It's definitely not in the alola dex. Not VE through wormholes, since all VE stuff is in there (ie: Kyogre and Groudon, the new UBs, etc). I doubt it's VE through island scan either.

It's honestly inexplicable
that's odd. Any other mons that are in the same situation: wasnt obtainable in SM and seemingly unobtainable in USUM?

Is there any utility for the new girl in the Nursery, any other than give you a fire/water/thunder stone after the eevee egg hatches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)