SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few questions
  • Does Silvally get Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, and Blast Burn, or does it instead get Water Pledge, Grass Pledge, and Fire Pledge?
  • Are the Rotom Power boost easy or difficult to obtain?
  • Are Mythical Pokemon now allowed in Regular but not Super Battle Tree battles?

Few questions
  • Does Silvally get Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, and Blast Burn, or does it instead get Water Pledge, Grass Pledge, and Fire Pledge?
  • Are the Rotom Power boost easy or difficult to obtain?
  • Are Mythical Pokemon now allowed in Regular but not Super Battle Tree battles?
1) Good question. I'm not sure, someone else will have to answer this.
2) Easy. You get them like every few minutes or so, and you get multiple per time (two or three?).
3) Probably still not allowed.

Now I have my own question for others: how many trials are there? I've heard the trials are different per version.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
What mons, if any, are you forced to capture/receive in the story? ie. is the box legend forced again?

I don't think this has been answered yet:

Has Kyurem's fusion mechanics been updated to match Necrozma's? As in do Kyurem B/W learn their signature moves upon fusion instead of based on glaciated and scary face?

What mons, if any, are you forced to capture/receive in the story? ie. is the box legend forced again?
the only mon you're forced to get is your starter. everything else is optional. Eevee egg, Totem mons, and Poipole are all gifts. Necrozma isn't forced but it's hard to miss the opportunity to catch it since it and the giant crater it created is smack dab in the middle of your path up Mount Lanakila. Solgaleo/Lunala is something you have to actively go and get; it's not given to you like SuMo

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1) Good question. I'm not sure, someone else will have to answer this.
2) Easy. You get them like every few minutes or so, and you get multiple per time (two or three?).
3) Probably still not allowed.

Now I have my own question for others: how many trials are there? I've heard the trials are different per version.
I can't say for sure because I did not finish the game still, but the game itself keeps telling that there are 8 trials (probably because of the gym leaders). In my game I can remember from my head Ilima, Kiwae, Mallow, Lana, Acerola, Kommo-o, Sophocles and Mina, so those probably do not count Grand Trials. Also, I'm still in Mina's trial, but that really looks like it is the last trial before Poni's Grand Trial, since I'm already post-Necrozma.

Kazo/KazoWAR updated his moves list with the three Pledge moves instead in: https://pastebin.com/raw/QAx7wUfX
Source: this tweet
Please update the first post with it and remove https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G as it replaces it.

P.S. : Anyone knows what happened to ΩDonut ? He was very active during the last leak season but it seems like he closed his Twitter account recently.
Tagging Nexus since the faulty file has not been replaced yet in the first post, and someone above asked again about Silvally and the Pledge Moves. This should clear up such questions.

I don't think this has been answered yet:

Has Kyurem's fusion mechanics been updated to match Necrozma's? As in do Kyurem B/W learn their signature moves upon fusion instead of based on glaciated and scary face?
Kyurem's fusion moves have always replaced the Glaciate and Scary Face moves, right? I know in ORAS they did for sure, so I assume they do here too.

Can someone confirm if the weird Synchronise mechanics for SOS battles are still a thing in USUM? Specifically:

- The Synchronizer must be engaged in the fight for the ability to work for SOS Pokemon.

- Synchronize uses the nature of the first Pokemon in the party for SOS Pokemon even if that Pokemon is not the Synchronizer or is fainted.

This may not be the correct subforum for this, so I can move it if I need to: has it been mentioned what ball the gift Poipole comes in? A Poké Ball like most other in-game gifts, or a Beast Ball ‘cause it’s an Ultra Beast?

This may not be the correct subforum for this, so I can move it if I need to: has it been mentioned what ball the gift Poipole comes in? A Poké Ball like most other in-game gifts, or a Beast Ball ‘cause it’s an Ultra Beast?
Since the Ultra Recon Squad keeps their own pokemon in Beast Balls, Id assume the one you obtain is in one too, but this may need confirmation

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
its in a beast ball actually, ive seen 3 vids where it was sent into battle and each time it popped out of a beast ball
Sure you weren’t watching the ultra recon squad video? Have spoken to people who’ve picked it up and they all said poke ball.

Not to mention it’s possible they hacked in some poipole / naganadel in beast balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)