Other UMPL II - Commencement thread

i hate zioziotrip with every fiber of my body there will be a hit out on this man if you want me in your server and are not zioziotrip invite me i swear to fucking god i will be plotting against this man and his co with my dying breath if he wins it is because i did not try hard enough i am ag support fuck a bread sandwich i would ping him but he isnt worth my time and he isnt worth the 3k he went for instead of me who wouldve been a way better draft choice than agl aka mr i dont build anything other than ho aka if youre prepping for me you have the freest win of all time if you decide to bring ditto + a safety goggles mon + uturn spdef yv + idk holy shit i will be catching a body and it will not be own i am going to bomb a small neighborhood in some shitter state like fucking wyoming or smth from fucking orbit and blame it on zioziotrip who did not draft me i swear to god there will be fucking consequences i am motivated by rage vengeance and 530 calorie boost shakes.

je déteste zioziotrip avec chaque fibre de mon corps, il y aura un coup sur cet homme si vous me voulez dans votre serveur et que vous n'êtes pas zioziotrip invitez-moi je jure à putain de dieu que je comploterai contre cet homme et son co avec mon dernier souffle s'il gagne, c'est parce que je n'ai pas fait assez d'efforts, je suis un soutien agricole, baise un sandwich au pain, je le cinglerais mais il ne vaut pas mon temps et il ne vaut pas les 3k qu'il a pris à la place de moi qui aurais été un bien meilleur choix de brouillon que agl aka mr je ne construis rien d'autre que ho aka si vous vous préparez pour moi vous avez la victoire la plus libre de tous les temps si vous décidez d'apporter idem + des lunettes de sécurité mon + uturn spdef yv + idk sainte merde je vais attraper un corps et ce ne sera pas le propre je vais bombarder un petit quartier dans un état de merde comme putain de wyoming ou qch depuis une putain d'orbite et blâmer zioziotrip qui ne m'a pas rédigé je jure devant dieu qu'il y aura des putains de conséquences je suis motivé par la rage vengeance et 530 shakes boostés en calories.
Ok I can build stuff other than ho and have worked on trying to be a more well rounded player, I literally have only brought ho to aglt like twice out of maybe the 9 or so games I have played for it so far. Please stop being so mean to me lmao

Fragments

Finish the story
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Welp, it's a wrap for the titans. Season may not have ended the way we would have liked it to, but I still had a lotta fun with all my guys and wanted to take a second to commemorate each one of them. The order for this is gonna be very random according to who pops in my head first lol.
Have to start with the ag goat Skooma, I knew from the start I wanted you as out big money pick and you did not dissapoint. What really struck me tho is how humble you are for someone so skilled, you are much deserving of all the praise you get.
Our second ag slot who I actually learned about from Skooma, Inder is someone with supreme confidence in his abilities and for good reason. It was a joy watching you play, and I can't wait to see what you do in the SV meta.
This was my second time drafting jonfilch for a team tour and I'm sure it won't be my last. I find your ability to play literally anything at such a high level truly amazing and it is quite commendable how you give your all even for smaller tours. Grats again on the SCL trophy btw.
Kabilapok is someone I considered a dark horse pick going into this tour. While you may have wished to end with a better record I am genuinely proud of you bro, you had stiff competition and you never backed down. Even in prep you always took the initiative with your own building, that kinda dedication will take you far.
Some people prolly thought I was crazy putting down 11k on a support slot, but ojr is always worth it. Couldn't ask for better nfe prep, and on top of that you were the biggest contributor to the good vibes in our team chat. Would love to see you dabble more in 1v1 now too LOL.
I knew my man jay would fly under the radar in draft, this man coulda gone for so much more tbh. You were perhaps the most reliable sub I've ever drafted, always willing to do whatever you could to help the team. So many other subs try to just benchride to a win but that's simply not who you are, and I have the utmost respect for you.
After teaming with Ninja in BLT, I knew this guy could hang with the best of them. No one can match your commitment to prep and you're just such a veteran of the game, your versatility is unrivaled and I hope we can continue teaming again in the future.
Corthius is absurdly underrated, I drafted him primarily for prep which he excelled at, but then we put him in the lineup and he pops off there too. No way I'm ever gonna be able to get you for 3k again lol, but can't even be mad cause you deserve the recognition. Grats on TL btw.
I cannot say much about Louna, we haven't seen him since week 2 which was a bit of a bummer but what I will say is this guy is super nice. I hope all is well with you bro, and maybe we can have another shot teaming together sometime.
If you ever draft this man pqs, make sure you take away his @everyone perms I wanted to kill this dude on so many occassions LOL. But hey, you made up for it in your games, idk why people didn't think much of you going into draft you're a staple of 1v1 and you've just proved it yet again.
I actually didn't really know who stravench was going into draft, but I definitely do now and so does everyone else. Your motivation in a meta where everyone else in the community struggled to care anymore is truly admirable, with your work ethic there's no reason you can't cement yourself as one of the best 1v1ers of all time someday.
The legendary 0-0 eblurb, even though you never got a chance to play I still enjoyed your presence on the team and know you woulda done well in a starter position. Wish you nothing but the best in 1v1 moving forward.
I saved the best for last, my illustrious coman zioziotrip. When I was looking for a coman and I spotted your name on my friends list, I knew instantly you were the man to ask. Zio was one of the first people to really welcome me to the 1v1 community, this guy is not only a beast of the game but a stand-up dude. We may have not won the tour brother but sharing this experience with you was rewarding in its own right.
Good luck to both crocs and lunalas in finals, may drop predictions later this week if I find the motivation lol. That's all from me, see you all next year!

:bw/totodile::bw/croconaw::bw/Feraligatr:

First off I just want to say that UMPL is such a fun tour as it brings different communities together and you get to meet a bunch of new people and make great new friends so big thank you to the hosts Apagogie, Theia, and omicorio for putting this together once again allowing me to get redemption for missing out last year. Now onto the stars of the show the players!

:croconaw: TWiTT
Thank you for everything, I don't have enough words to describe how much you carried this team, you were the real manager and we couldn't have done it without you. After we lost hoen you not only learnt the nfe tier from scratch in a matter of days but innovated it, :slowpoke: 100% WR baby.

:croconaw: lax snaga
When drafting tour players I usually don't expect them to be that active and involved but TWiTT had high praise of you two so I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I did. You two were amazing, really friendly and great chat presence, watch all the games live you could and ofc learning the new tiers.

:croconaw: TJ
Best ZU player in the pool and now a smogon tour winner! Grats again, idk why they let us get you for under 10K. Prob would 6-0 if we actually had a decent builder. 4-2 not too shabby for toto teams.

:croconaw: Close
Best 1v1 player in the pool and you completely dominated. Idk how you can be so consistent at rps. Was nice knowing that a win was almost guaranteed every time you stepped up to battle. Your scheduling needs serious work though...

:croconaw: ncalathes
You were really friendly and active, the real carry of 1v1 as DEG was completely useless. You stepped up big time a got some big wins and a great record, unfort about finals but who cares we woooo and you get a croconaw custom :tot:

:croconaw: lotiasite
Mr Undefeated, thank you for carrying our AG slots! You the best like no one ever was, not quite sure how you did it though....
1671400666051.png

:croconaw: Trade
Big up for messaging DEG 12 hours before draft that your alive and good at mons. Really helped out out in the early weeks.

:croconaw: Swas
Sorry you didn't get to play much and also the bad luck you did have in the games you played, regardless it was nice having you on the team and hopefully having a custom avatar will make up for it :)

:croconaw: ArcticBreeze
Quagg told me to get you at all costs, so I did for 3k... Not sure why the NFE stall master went so low, although actually might have been an overpay as we didn't get our money worth as we didn't play semis or any tiebreaks in playoffs.

:croconaw: SiceXV
You didn't get to play much cause our 1v1 was popping off, but it was comforting to know we had a great player ready in the back.

:croconaw: neomon
The super sub himself, thank you for always being available to sub in last minute, you saved us a bunch of time and lets not forget you won the crucial last game W5 to get us to first seed with zero prep in a new tier. Always a pleasure teaming with you.

:croconaw: swag god
You brought big energy to the team and some nice activity levels. Unfort you didn't get the opportunity to play.

:croconaw: RawMelon
Thank you for joining us as hoen replacement. You had some heat builds ideas and ofc winning with your sample team was great.

--

:Krokorok: 5gen Quagg Albi Jett Itchy Thank you all for cheerleading and being with us from the start, always great chatting with you guys.

:Krokorok: OranBerryBlissey10 Corthius Thank you two for helping us out in finals, really appreciate the support in a time when I def needed it.

:mew: DEG you were alright too ig

tumblr_c4e5b5c154cb02f6087371c364961269_4549c234_540.gif

Dragonillis Beraldinho Blanched D2TheW doc1203 Drud Fogbound Lake Givra ☯ JellyIO LustfulLice polt Seldanna Tuthur
I was starting to do individual s/o but then i realised im just saying same things over and over because y'all are just so good and cool, i really enjoyed teaming with you and i would pay to team with you again LOL y'all are just so awesome i had so much fun and i hope you had fun too, im so glad how our team did, a lot of suspense, we were very close to the 4th but won in semis and went in final, each win were very valuable it really was a teamwork, where everyone made our team going that far. Thanks a lot i really enjoyed managing this team and i hope you enjoyed being in there too
Thanks to the helpers, thanks to the hosts, and thanks to the others managers for this tour without any dramas (which is kinda rare now)
See ya next year maybe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)