UU UnderUsed Ladder Tournament 2018 Playoffs - Finals (Won by Sage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Sage in 3. Ik this is gonna get frowned on because I only made quarters but I’ve really enjoyed this experience and want to say thanks to everyone who supported me; Sage, CBU, Juuno, HarrisIsAwesome, yeezy, all of Den, Jrdn, Sol, Misa, Rob (that team’s fire soz for stealing x) zugubu and doubtless some other people I’m forgetting. Ofc biggest thanks goes to BEBOAT, aka bebo7788, we musta built like 10-15 rejected teams for this and I really appreciate everything bro. You’re gonna go deep in Open :P
I’m not really happy with how I played games 2 and 3, nerves got to me and I’ve still clearly got a long way to go haha

Sage or CBU to win this thing!!

edit: forgot people

Last edited:
We're almost done now, with only the most important series remaining. Who will emerge victorious in 2018's UULT, the Majors Champion Bushtush or the (old) newcomer Sage?

Finals
12 Bushtush vs 10 Sage
No deadline. Get it done as you can. Hoping for a great series!

This should be a fantastic series and I’m really hoping I can watch it, but my money’s on Sage. He’s been super motivated throughout the tour with some really solid prep and has come through (imo) the marginally tougher half of the draw. Bush is a really strong player with a ton of experience at the top level so this will be really tight, but Sage’s managed to engineer great matchups for himself throughout the tour and backed that up with really solid play, and I think that’ll see him through (and scald never burns him smh)
Either way, this has been a great tour to spectate and play in, a great introduction for a player like myself. Thanks to Ark for hosting and everyone else for making this as un-aids (for a ladder tour) as possible!

GO SAGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)