UU Underused Majors III Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost vs pearl
won vs gw
won vs evigaro
got the win from hassin627 (his wall)

never got a reply from gymleaderflygon (his wall)
same for anish - but to be fair i didn't realized until friday eve that someone was subbed in within the last week, so scheduling would have been diffcult anyway

won vs RealShady (Tsareena Pool) gg

i will probably call act vs logi, cause i have no news for a long time ago and i never find him connected on SD
no news of akai since tuesday but he was sub in in the beginning of last week and we both miss our schedule so i will act for an extension.

Call AW on Lordgrim , Guilhew and never ending boner , the first two named misschedule ( if necessary , i accept an extension ) but for the third who is not respond not really

TaxiCab stood me up by cancelling on the battle time and not suggesting anything differently. Never replied to my follow-up question (my wall)
Cynde never replied to my message (his wall)
Im going to bed now as it is midnight my time

Pepeduce

PepeDuce, le seul, l'unique ! #SGZ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Act on pepeduce
WTF ?!!! I just saw that ?! I trying to play my game against him and this guy called AW....How can you call AW ? When you mischedule ?! I actually try to play this game against him, impossible to play since more than 2H.
1538956402538.png

It's just ridiculous an call AW, even more to give him a AW when I responded and I wrote 1st a msg on his vm....anybody can call AW here ?

WTF ?!!! I just saw that ?! I trying to play my game against him and this guy called AW....How can you call AW ? When you mischedule ?! I actually try to play this game against him, impossible to play since more than 2H.View attachment 139107

It's just ridiculous an call AW, even more to give him a AW when I responded and I wrote 1st a msg on his vm....anybody can call AW here ?
Edit: Won vs pepeduce for altaria pool, gg sorry for confusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)