Status
Not open for further replies.

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion

IPF

sundown
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling act against Mh, they haven’t settled on any time and it’s the last day. Proof is on their wall.

Last edited:
leaving it up to your discretion for me vs. zephyri. I left him a message last night and again this morning and have been online all day, also might not make a difference in terms of who advances.

The StRap has won against KJLX, lost against splfoursh and beraldinho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1431852105-djrjzn1t1p4uq0l1fdqqeud9ybvruqxpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1427602508
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1432578807-872vh8oumgftq93m04etxa9znk7col1pw

and calling act for now against GasaiYunoSan unless we play in the next 2 hours, I admittedly got a little sidetracked with the whole askov clark fiasco but I was ready to play around 20-30 minutes after the scheduled time, we were both online, I sent a pm asking to play but was never replied to
e: nevermind I'm an idiot that cant check his notifications correctly

Attachments

Last edited:

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
(You can check your seeding in your Pool on the OP of this thread, I didn't want to clutter this post)

:aegislash: - Pool undecided still

:amoonguss: - The Strap and ibleachyourskin qualify for Stage 2.

:keldeo: - Pool undecided still

:kommo-o: - Lilburr and ProDigeZz quality for Stage 2.

:krookodile: - Mystras Leoxses and Juno qualify for Stage 2.

:lycanroc-dusk: - Pool undecided still

:primarina: - Notily and IPF qualify for Stage 2.

:salamence: - Pool undecided still

:azumarill: - Meru and cy qualify for Stage 2. [You're currently both Seed 1 and deadgamed your match so let us know if you would rather tiebreak or coinflip your seeding]

:celesteela: - TeamCharm and Xiri qualify for Stage 2.

:jirachi: - Pak qualifies for Stage 2. For 2nd seed, MendeeZ vs Crushy Stuff vs Axelsior will need to play a Round Robin to decide who qualifies.

:nihilego: - naruto(sage) and Lolito qualify for Stage 2. naruto(sage) needs to provide Replays still for (some) of his matches.

:rotom-wash: - Bushtush vs afakedugong qualify for Stage 2. Bushtush needs to provide Replays still for his matches.

:slowbro-galar: - Rodriblutar qualifies for Stage 2. For 2nd seed, KM vs Ainzcrad vs false will need to play a Round Robin to decide who qualifies.

:tangrowth: - Fakee qualifies for Stage 2. For 2nd seed, Lyss vs TheKingKarp vs sensei axew will need to play a Round Robin to decide who qualifies.

:zarude: - Mimilucha and Elfuseon qualify for Stage 2.

:buzzwole: - Heart Doom and Moutemoute qualiffy for Stage 2.

:chansey: - bb skarm and Mr.Bossaru qualify for Stage 2. Missing replays vs ara and shiba from Mr.Bossaru.

:gyarados: - Pool still undecided.

:mamoswine: - Accel and Luirromen qualify for Stage 2.

:mienshao: - BigFatMantis and xujing691691 qualify for Stage 2.

:moltres-galar: - pokemonisfun and KSt3ve qualify for Stage 2. Missing replay vs Limpy Lucario from Kst3ve.

:pelipper: - dunoks and Cam qualify for Stage 2.

:rhyperior: - Monky25 and Ark qualify for Stage 2.

----

Also missing replays for Draphirion vs QWILY. Deadline for tiebreak games is 17th October at 11:59pm GMT-4, but the sooner you play the better. Tiebreak games may be played in post-shifts if both players agree to it.

Will be posting the updated results of all pools tomorrow once the deadline is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)