Underused Room Auth Vs Non Auth tour. (Won by non auth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Sam
Introduction
Hello and welcome to the Auth vs None auth tour, which it is exactly like it sounds. A tournament where the auth in the underused room play against those of no authority.
For those wondering, Driver (%) and above is classified as authority, so (%, @, #)
and the rest are not, (Voice doesn't classify as auth).

Keep in mind:
  • All games will be in the ORAS format, unless you agree with your opponent otherwise.
  • This is a friendly tournament. Foul language and sportsmanship will lead to your disqualification.
  • This tournament will be a standard and the opponents will be random.
  • All your opponents will be random.
  • the winning team will be decided when all the players from the opposing team is knocked out (You can have 2 people in the same team in the finals)
  • Decide a time with your opponent. All games should be held within a week of the
  • This is a way for people to get to connect more with the "higher ups" in the underused room on Pokemon Showdown
  • Good Luck and have fun! (don't get good luck.. just have fun)
So, without further ado, This is the sign up thread for those who would like to join from the none auth. The auth can contact me directly and I'll put their name in the sign up :]
Auth singups, so far..

List of Non-auth signed up (If i missed your name please PM me)
Nightingales
Lilligant For OU
Teal6
r0ady
Clarion Valenheart
SkywardSword596
Luna Bae ♥
Joltage
Cnorth26
Sae Sae
Animus Majulous
LilOuOn
Daedalus1103
Gully
clj555
Killintime
LeoLancaster
Eternidade
I_Derpy
Regeneraide
Tricking
Volbeatdown
OG_Wanka
Vaporeon for Ubers
radianthero156
Pakmasta
DrReuniclus
DKFirelord
DaSpoofy
HR.
Island Spices
LiberalLucario
warzoid
blinkie
Hairy Toenail
Cranham
Metaphysical
Freeroamer
Patrick1088
Thisbemyalt
Prankster.
Tomibello
Arifeen
Master Sunny-EX
Decision Makers
Sean B.
Yellow Skarmory
Skankovich
MetalHand
SirVictini
iplaytennislol

Big shoutout to YABO for helping me with this n doing matchups <3
Mako Edit: Okay which one of you mods changed the raikou picture...

Read post #304.
P.S: if your name is not on matchups it's because there are more non auth than auth. so we cant pair each person. you'll all get a chance in the following weeks.
Week 4 will end in 3 days.

Last edited:
Approved by Sam
Introduction
Hello and welcome to the Auth vs None auth tour, which it is exactly like it sounds. A tournament where the auth in the underused room play against those of no authority.
For those wondering, Driver (%) and above is classified as authority, so (%, @, #)
and the rest are not, (Voice doesn't classify as auth).

Keep in mind:
  • All games will be in the ORAS format, unless you agree with your opponent otherwise.
  • This is a friendly tournament. Foul language and sportsmanship will lead to your disqualification.
  • This tournament will be a standard and the opponents will be random.
  • All your opponents will be random.
  • the winning team will be decided when all the players from the opposing team is knocked out (You can have 2 people in the same team in the finals)
  • Decide a time with your opponent. All games should be held within a week of the
  • This is a way for people to get to connect more with the "higher ups" in the underused room on Pokemon Showdown
  • Good Luck and have fun! (don't get good luck.. just have fun)

So, without further ado, This is the sign up thread for those who would like to join from the none auth. The auth can contact me directly and I'll put their name in the sign up :]
Auth singups, so far..
In ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)