Project UnderUsed Teambuilding Lab V3

B R A I N L I C K E R

Banned deucer.
In my opinion you should just play around. I think the team is pretty good vs Amoonguss since Gengar with Taunt/WoW/Hex and Hydreigon with Taunt/Roost/STABs can almost 1v1 on their own Amoonguss. You just need to keep them when you see an Amoonguss on the opponent's team :]
This is some really fuckin solid advice.... Its Amazing How Knowledgable These Builders Are..... Appreciate All The Help

I apologize for the wait :(.
So I love mscept and I haven't used it much at all recently but I do think it's underappreciated a bit. I don't think daunt and mscept really do much for each other but they're two cool mons and I was able to make it work. I changed the set to SD Waterium Z Crawdaunt because I think it's just a better set to break through shit in general, DD kinda works on webs but nowhere else. The first thing I added was the core of Doublade + Heattom, this core helps the original core out so much and for several reasons. Doublade gives a solid Lati, Maero, fairy answer, and something that can blanket check most of the tier's fighting types... while Rotom-H gives a pivot that can bring Daunt in but more importantly a reliable sciz check to take some of the load off of Doublade and reliable hazard removal. Diancie made sense in the next slot because of it's ability to set rocks while checking dragons in general (specifically Hydreigon). Diancie is also really good here because it gives Heal Bell support and gives Rotom-H some breathing room as it is also capable of checking special birds. Scarf Krook comes through here for speed control and Pursuit mainly, it also helps the Bish matchup a bit. I gave it Iron Tail > Stone Edge to lure fairies (specifically malt in this case) since Stone Edge really wasn't needed with 3 flying resists in doub + rotom-h + diancie. I hope you like the team, it's pretty fun on paper and T-Wave on Rotom-H is a nice touch to support Crawdaunt oo.
Lmk if you have any questions LaLul
The team seems pretty interesting, I'll be sure to tell you how it feels once I use it enough. Don't worry about the wait, I thank you for your time building this, see ya. :)

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For BackAtYouBro :

Crobat @ Sky Plate
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Palossand @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Shore Up
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Roar
- Knock Off / Toxic
- Scald

Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Since Crobat is pretty weak to Rock & Electric Types, I decided to paired it with Palossand which can deal with Aerodactyl-Mega, Terrakion and Electric Types to some extent. Toxic is pretty cool with Taunt + Super Fang and it allows to shut down with ease a lot of wall in Underused. Since this core is really freaking weak to Mamoswine, I added to the team Rotom-Heat which can weaken walls thanks to Toxic and Pain Split. It can also deal with Scizor which can be problematic for both Crobat and Palossand. Choice Scarf Hydreigon brings some Speed to the team and can pressure Psychic Types like Slowbro(-Mega) or Reuniclus which can be annoying for Crobat. It can also Revenge Kill non-Choice Scarf Latias (or Choice Scarf if it's lock on Psychic). Hydreigon paired also well with Rotom-Heat thanks to U-Turn. Empoleon acts as our Defogger but also as a good answer to Latias or Primarina. I opted for Roar because VinCune and DD Refresh Altaria-Mega are super threatening otherwise. Finally, Cobalion loves the fact that its teammates can pressure and weaken fat Pokemon like Slowbro(-Mega), Alomomola, Amoonguss or Quagsire which most of the time can deal with it. Cobalion also brings a solid answer to Bisharp which pressures the team otherwise.

I hope that the team will suit you :psyglad:

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

The moment I started writing it, I realized that this team turned out really similar to a team Accelgor made. I promise I did not steal it and that I built it from scratch. LOL.

I changed Focus Blast > Superpower on Tornadus, sorry about that. That is mainly for the sake of Celebi, as it appreciates Tornadus luring in Mega Aggron and Mega Steelix more than it appreciates Tornadus luring in Blissey. Furthermore, Blissey doesn't have an easy time beating the combination of Z-Focus Blast and Taunt. In any case, I coupled the starting core with Mega Aggron. The core had pretty poor defensive capabilities and it appreciated Stealth Rock. It is also capable of beating non-All Out Pummeling Scizor thanks to Fire Punch. Next, I added Rotom-H. It provided the team with a solid check to Steel-types that the team still hated dealing with, and it also provided the team with Defog. Volt Switch also allows Rotom-H to synergize pretty well with Tornadus, offense-wise. I needed a Ground-type and some form of Speed control. Choice Scarf Krookodile was the obvious choice here, as it also helps the team with the matchup against Ghost-types and it is capable of Pursuit trapping Latias, which helps Celebi sweeping. Lastly, I needed a Fairy-type. I picked Primarina because it also provided the team with the valuable Water-type that it lacked.

Here are two replays of the team in action, both in the high ladder. The first replay is against YouthBerry and the second replay is against Adaam's sample team:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-826474735
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-826476844

Have fun with the team, Scizorphobic. I hope it does well to you.
Tornadus @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Taunt

Celebi @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Toxic
- Defog

Primarina @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Last edited:
For BackAtYouBro :

Crobat @ Sky Plate
Ability: Infiltrator
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Palossand @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shore Up
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Roar
- Knock Off / Toxic
- Scald

Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Since Crobat is pretty weak to Rock & Electric Types, I decided to paired it with Palossand which can deal with Aerodactyl-Mega, Terrakion and Electric Types to some extent. Toxic is pretty cool with Taunt + Super Fang and it allows to shut down with ease a lot of wall in Underused. Since this core is really freaking weak to Mamoswine, I added to the team Rotom-Heat which can weaken walls thanks to Toxic and Pain Split. It can also deal with Scizor which can be problematic for both Crobat and Palossand. Choice Scarf Hydreigon brings some Speed to the team and can pressure Psychic Types like Slowbro(-Mega) or Reuniclus which can be annoying for Crobat. It can also Revenge Kill non-Choice Scarf Latias (or Choice Scarf if it's lock on Psychic). Hydreigon paired also well with Rotom-Heat thanks to U-Turn. Empoleon acts as our Defogger but also as a good answer to Latias or Primarina. I opted for Roar because VinCune and DD Refresh Altaria-Mega are super threatening otherwise. Finally, Cobalion loves the fact that its teammates can pressure and weaken fat Pokemon like Slowbro(-Mega), Alomomola, Amoonguss or Quagsire which most of the time can deal with it. Cobalion also brings a solid answer to Bisharp which pressures the team otherwise.

I hope that the team will suit you :psyglad:
As usual your builds look amazing Moutemoute! Please don’t stop what you’re doing because you’re amazing at it!

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Can someone help me think of a good team member for a team i made based on Sub-Roost Kyurem, please and thank you. and feel free to give suggestions, comments, criticism or changes to the team.

Kyurem @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Tentacruel @ Icium Z
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Haze

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
Hey big man, this unfortunately isn't what this thread is for. You're free to read the rules here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/underused-teambuilding-lab-v3.3643134/post-7946634

You're also free to request a team, but we're not here to finish teams already made by people or rate them :(.

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For McBawseRK9 :

Infernape @ Firium Z
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Vacuum Wave
- Grass Knot

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab / Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 168 HP / 124 Atk / 40 Def / 24 SpD / 152 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Refresh
- Return

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Psywave

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 36 Def / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic

Since Choice Band Infernape doesn't need a lot Muk-Alola's support, I decided to change its Choice Band set for Nasty Plot Firium Z. Nasty Plot is an insanely threatening Wallbreaker which can break through Fire Types for its teammates while Muk-Alola can deal with Latias which is a really good check to Nasty Plot Infernape. 48 EV in Speed allows Muk-Alola to outspeed Blissey. Since this core struggles a lot vs Krookodile, I added to the team a really Bulky Dragon Dance Altaria-Mega. The EVs spread may be weird but it allows Altaria-Mega to not be 2HKO by Krookodile's Eartquake nor Choice Band Terrakium's Close Combat nor Psychic from Choice Scarf Latias after Stealth Rocks damages. Altaria-Mega has also enough Speed to outspeed Latias after one Dragon Dance and Choice Scarf Krookodile after two Dragon Dance. At the same time, Refresh gives to Altaria-Mega the opportunity to set up on Scald users without fearing the burn. Then we have Bronzong which is our Stealth Rocks Setter but also a really good check to Mamoswine and non-Flamethrower Nidoking. It paired well with Tentacruel which is our Rapid Spinner and a really good check to Scizor. Finally, Choice Scarf Latias brings a lot of Speed to the team which is useful. Trick and Healing Wish allows it to bother opponent's team as well as supporting its teammates. EVs spreads allows it to never be OHKO by Stone Edge from Choice Band Terrakion.

I hope you will like the team :psyglad:

I apologize for the wait :(.
So I love mscept and I haven't used it much at all recently but I do think it's underappreciated a bit. I don't think daunt and mscept really do much for each other but they're two cool mons and I was able to make it work. I changed the set to SD Waterium Z Crawdaunt because I think it's just a better set to break through shit in general, DD kinda works on webs but nowhere else. The first thing I added was the core of Doublade + Heattom, this core helps the original core out so much and for several reasons. Doublade gives a solid Lati, Maero, fairy answer, and something that can blanket check most of the tier's fighting types... while Rotom-H gives a pivot that can bring Daunt in but more importantly a reliable sciz check to take some of the load off of Doublade and reliable hazard removal. Diancie made sense in the next slot because of it's ability to set rocks while checking dragons in general (specifically Hydreigon). Diancie is also really good here because it gives Heal Bell support and gives Rotom-H some breathing room as it is also capable of checking special birds. Scarf Krook comes through here for speed control and Pursuit mainly, it also helps the Bish matchup a bit. I gave it Iron Tail > Stone Edge to lure fairies (specifically malt in this case) since Stone Edge really wasn't needed with 3 flying resists in doub + rotom-h + diancie. I hope you like the team, it's pretty fun on paper and T-Wave on Rotom-H is a nice touch to support Crawdaunt oo.
Lmk if you have any questions LaLul
So I'm back with the team's results, I did around 50 battles and reseted my W/L, then I did 100 battles and managed to win 50 of them, with no changes to the team. The higher I got with it on the ladder was around 1450 elo, I am currently at 1364. That said, I failed to go above 1400 elo with this team mainly due to my inexperience with the game in general, not so much due to the team itself, as I am really new to the game and lost a lot of matches from impatience alone. I absolutely loved to play around with Rotom and get my win cons with him alone, Crawdaunt and Doublade put some amazing work too. I may make some changes in the future, I'll keep using the team and if you want to know how I perform with it once I get a little better in the game, tell me.

I'm here to ask for a team, too, if I'm allowed

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Sludge Wave
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Hone Claws
- Earthquake

These two mons picked my interest, I'd like a balance team if possible, with these fast bois, something with toxic and a Hydreigon answer (that isn't Diancie), a good grass type (mon/move) would be fantastic too. If I'm asking for too much, please don't waste your time trying to achieve this kind of team. Thank you for your time reading this.

Hello! I've been trying to build a bulky offense with this core:

Bird Jesus (Pidgeot-Mega) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn

Crookedile (Krookodile) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

But I don't know where to go from this. I'm not great at team building :(. I think seeing your guys' explanation of your team building process would help me out a lot. Hopefully, I'll gain enough knowledge from this that I'll be able to build solid teams on my own

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yo I feel like utilizing this fine service

I'd like a team with Fightinium Sub Gengar. No further specifications, I just want to use this Subgar set to the fullest. Free to go with other variants of Subgar if y'all aren't feeling this but would prefer Fightinium.

Thanks in advance!

Gengar @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave

Hi, I'm completely new to teambuilding tho i have been stealing teams for like 6 months now.
I just came with the idea of using Gengar in a team with toxic spikes and hex synergy (idk if it's possible to get even more hazzards in reliably?).
I generally like playing offensive or aggressive balance the most.

Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Taunt
- Roost

Hello I've been wanting to use this set for a rlly long time but never really had the time to actually build a team around it nor the motivation. I especially like this set as it can just completely stop teams that rely on Togekiss as their dragon resist and is just a rlly nice mon to destroy balance.
Thank you very much to whoever makes this team and I would very much prefer for this set to not be changed.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey RyanKoopa , sorry for the wait your team is ready! Defensive Swampert is tough to find a niche for, but it has some interesting building applications with proper use of Counter to punish U-turners like Scizor and Mega Beedrill. Here's a Spikestack BO team to take advantage of that.

swampert.gif
tsareena.gif
infernape.gif
latias.gif
klefki.gif
aerodactyl-mega.gif

https://pokepast.es/60c2ec02f99b9ba3

So, Defensive Swampert really has to be utilizing Counter in order to bring something useful to teams at this point, otherwise Seismitoad / other Ground or Water types will be bringing way more to the table. It also sets Rocks of course and is the main response to stuff like opposing Aerodactyl and Terrakion. Tsareena was added as the hazard removal of choice, as well as one of two other Scizor checks. Since you're punishing CB Scizor hard with Pert you can get away with some softer check to it on the rest of the tem. Tsareena blocks SD variants that Infernape struggles to deal with (namely Quick Attack ones) thanks to Queenly Majesty and uses Lum Berry to check Water-types better / get in on Toxic Spikes for free once. Infernape was chosen as the other Scizor check, handling SD Roost variants nicely, as well as being the general fat buster of the team with a mixed Life Orb Slack Off set. CM Latias was added to give the team some more natural speed, a ground immunity, and a win condition. Klefki was pretty much necessary since it can bring both Steel-type / Fairy-type resistances in one slot, and it also paired well with Tsareena to form a classic hazard control core. Magnet Rise is chosen in the filler because offensive threats like Freeze Dry Mamoswine and DD Mega Altaria were looking scary for the team. Finally, Aerodactyl patched up a ton of things the team still needed, most notably hard checking Moltres and giving the team a form of trapping to help Latias and Infernape.

Have fun, I know you have a soft spot for Pert over the years so I hope I did him justice :)

Moutemoute

Error 404
For bebo7788 :

Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Psywave

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate / Cute Charm
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice / Moonblast

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Scizor @ Iron Plate
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Taunt Hydreigon is an amazing Pokemon that I really like so it was a pleasure to build around. Taunt allows Hydreigon to bother a lot of Bulky Pokemon like Empoleon, Hippowdon, Alomomola or Amoonguss while Roost allows it to stay as healthy. (Z-)Draco Meteor is a super nice nuke while Dark Pulse is really great to weaken Empoleon and other Steel types. I decided to pair Hydreigon with Tentacruel because they have an amazing synergy together. Tentacruel likes the fact that Hydreigon can prevent Defog user to remove its Toxic Spikes with Defog while Hydreigon appreciates Tentacruel's ability to handle Infernape, Cobalion or Lucario which can be annoying for its teammate. Since this two Pokemon struggle a lot vs Latias, I decided to add to the team Bronzong because it's a really nice Stealth Rocks setter and it almost counter on is own Latias thanks to Toxic/Protect and Psywave. Protect is also really useful vs Choice Pokemon. Next we have Sylveon for Wish support which is really nice for both Bronzong and Tentacruel. It brings to the team a solid answer to opponent's Hydreigon but also vs non-Soundproof Kommo-o (you can opt for Cute Charm Moonblast Sylveon over Pixilate Hyper Voice if you want to be able to deal 100% of the time vs Kommo-o). Protect is good to Stall some chip with Toxic Spikes / Toxic. Finally, I opted for Momentum by bringing Manectric-Mega and Scizor to the team. I opted for Toxic + Hidden Power [Ice] Manectric-Mega in order to increase the MU vs Stall team (especially vs Quagsire/Altaria-Mega/Gligar). Scizor acts as an amazing Late-Game Sweeper thanks to Swords Dance and Bullet Punch. It also enjoys chip damages which are provide by its teammates with Toxic Spikes/Toxic.

I hope you will like the team :psyglad:

So I obviously started with Kyurem and I decided to say fuck it and did the p much standard Kyurem starting core of Kyurem + TSpikes Tentacruel. Tenta offers a sciz check, tspikes, hazard removal, fighting resistance... just a whole bunch of shit that Kyurem rlly appreciates. Next I decided that Maggron was prolly the move as I wanted to get rocks out of the way as soon as possible and I desperately needed a Lati check. Mega Aggron also takes pressure off of Tentacruel as a fighting check to a certain extent cause it's a steel type that doesn't just hard lose to shit like Coba like others do. Whenever you're dealing with a non-ground rocker... you can probably expect scarf krook to be the next thing you put on the team. Scarf Krook gives speed control as well as a ghost resistance, pursuit + knock off support, and an elec immunity. Togekiss was really good here because it gives Heal Bell support as well as providing a ground immunity and improving the stall matchup a shit ton. Also gives a fairy type, making the drei matchup much much better. Zera went in the last slot because I wanted something fast that was at least decent vs Scizor... but more importantly I wanted a pivot that can check birds like Moltres. Having no rock type or rotom-h means the Moltres matchup is a bit annoying but with Zera + Toxic on Magg + speedy Tenta + Stedge on Krook, it's more than doable. Zera also takes pressure off of Togekiss by improving the stall matchup even more and pivoting on things like Amoonguss and Mega Altaria while also being able to bring things like Gligar in to give Kyurem free sub opportunities. Gl and hf with the squad, lmk how it goes and lmk if you have any questions! nwn ceal
I know this post is old but I've been using this team and its wicked fun, gj with the build

B R A I N L I C K E R

Banned deucer.
My mind is Blown... these Builders they work Their Magic for The Plebs Who Request teams and always Knock it out the Park... How do they Do the things that they Do???

Solid Teams In the Last Few Batches... I one day Hope to Be As Good As The Builders In this Thread :v4::v4::v4::v4::v4:

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Yo I feel like utilizing this fine service

I'd like a team with Fightinium Sub Gengar. No further specifications, I just want to use this Subgar set to the fullest. Free to go with other variants of Subgar if y'all aren't feeling this but would prefer Fightinium.

Thanks in advance!

Gengar @ Fightinium Z
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
Sorry for the long ass wait :(

So this is a pretty interesting and fun team I made around sub fight z geng + scarf drei. Same concept as sub nidok + scarf drei, drei u-turns on incoming fairies and gives Gengar a free sub to click moves. They also form a neat ghost + dark core. So I knew I wanted something that could take advantage of dark moves since Gengar is weak to pursuit, Terrakion made sense here as a rocker because it just works as a breaker that can pressure a lot of the tier's common defoggers and it takes advantage of suit/knock as said earlier. Zera comes thru in the fourth slot as a shitty scizor check that can pressure birds, is fast, and can pressure fat. I also really like Zera + Terrakion as they both lure in the same mons such as Gligar and Amoonguss. Zera can knock those mons and give Terrakion an easier time breaking them after getting a SD up. Klefki made sense here as I wanted a fairy type that didn't hard lose to Scizor and a lati answer/steel in one slot if possible. Klefki made the most sense since it fits all these things. I went with Foul Play and the EV spread to live +2 bp from iron plate Scizor. Mega Slowbro works pretty well in the last slot as the team because so far the team has issues pressuring grounds and waters with Hydreigon being the only ground immunity and being unable to reliably force out a lot of grounds like Hippo. Slowbro also provides a wincon on a team lacking a real one and helps the stall matchup quite a bit. Oh and also a fighting check nwn. The Scizor matchup is pretty difficult at a glance on this team but given that it doesn't really setup on anything bar draco locked Hydreigon... you should be fine as long as you play well against it, which ik you're capable of doing uwu. You could easily go Cobalion > Terrakion to improve this matchup but Cobalion doesn't mesh as well offensively with the team and you do have Zera which can sorta check Scizor and Mbro can sorta check qa variants. Definitely not a big deal, also I went with Iapapa rak because it sounded super fire and after playing with it for a while it definitely is. Lmk how it goes big man, gl, again sorry for the wait.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Maybe you guys should try this mon.

The Rose Knight (Roserade) (F) @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes
Roserade is a very good offensive spiker due to its pretty good STAB combination. And its also a solid C tier in UU. You guys should try and build a team around this!

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Maybe you guys should try this mon.

The Rose Knight (Roserade) (F) @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes
Roserade is a very good offensive spiker due to its pretty good STAB combination. And its also a solid C tier in UU. You guys should try and build a team around this!
Roserade is p cool imo but it has to be B- to be requested iirc u_u

Hi there, I would like to request a squad build around Nidoking (if fitting also Terrak as a breaking partner).
Set is the usual set, BUT in the 4th slot focus punch to punish blissey as one of the only answers to a free nidoking attack.

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Focus Punch

Cheers!

owo

I felt so sad when I read this.
(And although I know it can be because stall doesn't work well in UU, or because nobody posted any stall team, my heart broke when I saw that furry "owo" xD)

owo

I felt so sad when I read this.
(And although I know it can be because stall doesn't work well in UU, or because nobody posted any stall team, my heart broke when I saw that furry "owo" xD)

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]​

This Amoongus set is nothing special except for the 16 Speed EVs to outpace Mega Bro and end any sort of sweep with Clear Smog. Amoongus is usually a balance staple but I think that it can also work on a Stall build. It has a few tricks up its sleeve on stall with Spore and Rocky Helmet being very destructive vs opposing offensive mons. A Regen core between Slowbro and Amoongus would probably be the best approach to a stall build like this. Thanks in advance!

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Roserade is p cool imo but it has to be B- to be requested iirc u_u
Aight then I should probs use this mon then.
Slowbro sucks (Lucario) (M) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)