Project UnderUsed Teambuilding Lab V3

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Reclaimer
Started with the given core. The core had an obvious weakness to the common Rotom-H, so I added Terrakion. It also serves as the main wincon of the team. Furthermore, it formed a nice core with Mega Pidgeot, as Mega Pidgeot can U-turn on its checks, the very checks that Terrakion scares out, like Blissey and the aforementioned Rotom-H. I added Empoleon because the team needed a Steel-type pretty badly. It helps a lot with the matchup against Calm Mind Latias, and it is a reliable Stealth Rock setter that helps the wallbreakers of the team a lot. Rotom-H was added because of the poor Scizor matchup and the need of a Defogger. Lastly, offensive Florges was added to help with Dark-types. Offensive Florges has a really good damage output and it lures in threats the team, including Nidoqueen, Scizor, and Amoonguss, and helps the team to not lose momentum.
Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Fang

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Toxic
- Defog

Florges @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Synthesis

2MuchHax
This is a team that has been on my builder for a while but it's still relevant so I am posting it. Started with Swords Dance Lucario. Added Gengar because not only does it weaken Pokemon like Tentacruel and Chesnaught for Lucario, but it also invites in Dark-types like Krookodile and Hydreigon that potentially grant Lucario with a setup opportunity. Krookodile was added to the team because the team was weak to Electric-types, as well as to Latias and fast Ghost-types like Choice Scarf Gengar and Choice Scarf Chandelure. Krookodile also helped the team with the matchup against Mega Sharpedo. Shaymin is an interesting pick here, but it synergized really well with the team. It is another setup sweeper that appreciated Gengar and Krookodile luring in Pokemon like Krookodile and Hydreigon, and also beat bulky Water-types like Alomomola and Swampert, which the team struggles to beat without it. It was chosen over Celebi because of the otherwise very poor Hydreigon matchup. Kommo-o was picked as the Stealth Rock setter. I wanted the team to have a Dragon-type to help the Volcanion matchup, and it is also able to break walls early-game for the sweepers. Lastly, Rotom-H was added because the team desperately needed a check to Scizor, as well as a check to Flying-types.
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Meteor Mash
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Shaymin @ Normalium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Dazzling Gleam
- Earth Power
- Celebrate

Kommo-o @ Life Orb
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Defog

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For DarwYyn :

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Naive Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Superpower

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast

Shaymin @ Normalium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Seed Flare
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 20 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Scald

First of all, I decided to opt for Superpower over Focus Punch on Niodking. Even if Focus Punch is a little bit more powerful than Superpower, it's also requires a lot of skill to be an effective option which means than Superpower will be better most of the time. Then, I added Hydreigon because it's a good teammate for Nidoking by providing to it two useful immunities to Psychic type and Ground type. Choice Scarf is a really nice option because it gives enough Speed to Hydreigon to act as a great Revenge Killer. U-Turn is also really good to bring Nidoking on the field. Then we have Diancie which is amazing because it offers to the team a really good check to Latias and Hydreigon while being able to set Stealth Rocks. I opted for Toxic over Heal Bell because it allows Diancie to be a better answer to Electrium Z or Psyshock Latias. Because Nidoking aim to lure Blissey and 2HKO it thanks to Superpower, I decided to add a Pokemon which could take advantage of that and that's why I added Z-Celebrate Shaymin to the team. It's a pretty cool Win Con which can bother a lot Stall team once Blissey is gone. Since the team didn't have yet a Defogger, I decided to add Rotom-Heat to the team. It makes a nice Volt-Turn with Hydreigon and can check Bisharp which is a threat thanks to Wil-O-Wisp. I decided to put 248 EV in Speed which allows Rotom-Heat to be slower than the other Rotom-Heat which is nice for slow Volt-Turn. Finally, I added VinCune to the team. It paired well with Shaymin and Rotom-Heat (Fire/Grass/Water core) and loves the fact that Nidoking lures Blissey.

I hope that the team will suit you :psyglad:

Reclaimer
Started with the given core. The core had an obvious weakness to the common Rotom-H, so I added Terrakion. It also serves as the main wincon of the team. Furthermore, it formed a nice core with Mega Pidgeot, as Mega Pidgeot can U-turn on its checks, the very checks that Terrakion scares out, like Blissey and the aforementioned Rotom-H. I added Empoleon because the team needed a Steel-type pretty badly. It helps a lot with the matchup against Calm Mind Latias, and it is a reliable Stealth Rock setter that helps the wallbreakers of the team a lot. Rotom-H was added because of the poor Scizor matchup and the need of a Defogger. Lastly, offensive Florges was added to help with Dark-types. Offensive Florges has a really good damage output and it lures in threats the team, including Nidoqueen, Scizor, and Amoonguss, and helps the team to not lose momentum.
Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Fang

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Toxic
- Defog

Florges @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Synthesis

[/hide]
Thank you so much for the team! I appreciate you taking your time to build it for me

Although I see you put Fire Fang on Krook instead of Stone Edge, and I must say that I really think Stone Edge is better there. Stone Edge hits Mega Aerodactyl (!) and Rotom-Heat, whereas the only mon that Fire Fang hits is Scizor. And I think the rest of the team deals with Scizor well enough already

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For Seebuh :

Gengar @ Spooky Plate
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Ability: Technician
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 20 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

First of all, we have Gengar and Tentacruel (thanks Captain Obvious). Gengar takes advantage of Tentacruel's Toxic Spikes while Tentacruel supports its teammate by checking threats like Scizor. In the other hand, Choice Scarf Hydreigon brings to the team a good check to Krookodile, Bisharp and Latias to a certain extent but it also brings Speed to the team and a nice Revenge Killer. Then I added Mixed Taunt Kommo-o because it's a really nice Stealth Rocks setter and a formidable Stallbreaker thanks to Taunt. Kommo-o also brings a really solid check to Bisharp and Zeraora. I decided to add SD Roost Scizor because it's a really good Win Condition which can takes advantage of the fact that Gengar & Kommo-o can weaken bulky Pokemon like Alomomola, Amoonguss, Tentacruel, Empoleon etc.. Scizor also pairs well with Hydreigon because it can threaten Fairy types for its teammate. Finally, Rotom-Heat was added to the team in order to deal with Mamoswine and Scizor. Toxic & Pain Split are really useful because they provide to Rotom-Heat a way to weaken Bulky Pokemon while also being able to check Bolt-Beam CM Latias. Rotom-Heat also pairs really well with Hydreigon and Scizor thanks to Volt-Switch. I opted for Will-O-Wisp on Gengar because it provides some support vs some Pursuit Trapper that would like to Switch on Gengar, it's also a good way to chip Pokemon like Hydreigon or Choice Specs Primarina and to negate passive recovery from Leftovers/Black Sludge which is nice vs Empoleon or Tentacruel. In the other hand Spooky Plate allows Gengar to hit super hard with Hex without fearing to be weaken by LO recoil.

I hope you will like this team :psyglad:

Last edited:
Hey RyanKoopa , sorry for the wait your team is ready! Defensive Swampert is tough to find a niche for, but it has some interesting building applications with proper use of Counter to punish U-turners like Scizor and Mega Beedrill. Here's a Spikestack BO team to take advantage of that.

View attachment 148305View attachment 148310View attachment 148306View attachment 148307View attachment 148308View attachment 148309
https://pokepast.es/60c2ec02f99b9ba3

So, Defensive Swampert really has to be utilizing Counter in order to bring something useful to teams at this point, otherwise Seismitoad / other Ground or Water types will be bringing way more to the table. It also sets Rocks of course and is the main response to stuff like opposing Aerodactyl and Terrakion. Tsareena was added as the hazard removal of choice, as well as one of two other Scizor checks. Since you're punishing CB Scizor hard with Pert you can get away with some softer check to it on the rest of the tem. Tsareena blocks SD variants that Infernape struggles to deal with (namely Quick Attack ones) thanks to Queenly Majesty and uses Lum Berry to check Water-types better / get in on Toxic Spikes for free once. Infernape was chosen as the other Scizor check, handling SD Roost variants nicely, as well as being the general fat buster of the team with a mixed Life Orb Slack Off set. CM Latias was added to give the team some more natural speed, a ground immunity, and a win condition. Klefki was pretty much necessary since it can bring both Steel-type / Fairy-type resistances in one slot, and it also paired well with Tsareena to form a classic hazard control core. Magnet Rise is chosen in the filler because offensive threats like Freeze Dry Mamoswine and DD Mega Altaria were looking scary for the team. Finally, Aerodactyl patched up a ton of things the team still needed, most notably hard checking Moltres and giving the team a form of trapping to help Latias and Infernape.

Have fun, I know you have a soft spot for Pert over the years so I hope I did him justice :)
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the team! It's a lot of fun, I'm really enjoying trying out Tsareena for the first time. Made a few missteps along the way, still getting used to not having a cleric, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it!

I noticed you said Defensive Swampert. Is Offensive Swampert a thing now? If so, that sounds like something I might want to try out in the future.

For some odd reason, I am inordinately fond of both Togekiss and Alomamola - they're partly the reason I decided to pick UU as my first entrypoint to competitive pokemon. I've been struggling to build a balanced team around them, something with decent offensive weight.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Protect
- Knock Off

Thank you for a very helpful thread, I've been learning a lot of the thought process that goes into a team reading the posts here.

Hyper Trivial

Banned deucer.
CB Terrakion is undoubtedly one of the most threatening mons in the tier and Z-Komoo-o is an incredible breaker and sweeper packed into one.
I've been fond of this offensive core, as it can rip apart many teams if played properly. Would really like to see a great team built around it.

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

SilverNote3

formerly the chosen nerd
Hello, I'd love a team built around Alolan Muk (Please forgive my lack of sprites, all I have is a PS4 browser)

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab/Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Fire Punch

The reason I want Alolan Muk as my centerpiece is it functions as a 1 Stop Shop for checking all 3 S Rank UU mons. Fire Punch gets a guaranteed 2HKO against bulky Scizor while surviving +2 Bullet Punch or even U-Turn after SR. Pursuit straight up countering Latias while Poison Jab has a 51% chance to put Hydreigon on a timer who cannot even 2HKO even after Devastating Drake.

I'd like a team that follows either Bulky Offense or a tanky variant of HO (The ability to take a hit and keep kicking is appealing). I don't like to Spike Stack since Defog can render all 3 of those turns wasted. A way to break up stall would be nice but not totally necessary since one can usually play around it unless they're like me and need to git gud.

Thanks for the chance!

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
200px-Mumu.png250px-142Aerodactyl.png
Swampert @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 Hp / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Facade

Aerodactyl-Mega (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Wing Attack / Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
I have a few teams that tried incorporating CB Pert but I usually end up with Kommo-o as my rocker and the team kinda struggles against Celebi. Aerodactyl can function as an offensive rocker that can actually deal with celebi. More importantly, with rocker aero it's way easier to bluff defensive pert and in turn lure in the dragons and nab them with an ice punch.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick / Bonemerang

Marowak-A in an OU TR team was one of my favorites back in the early SM days, but nowadays it is way out of the OU picture. However, I want to bring it back in a UU TR team. I'll leave most of the team up to the discretion of the builder bc there are a ton of usable defensive and offensive setters and a lot of viable Z-move users on TR which makes it hard for me to find the best UU TR team. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Kind of gimmicky, but how about a team around Z-Me First Krookodile
Krookodile @ Normalium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Me First
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Power Trip

Moutemoute

Error 404
For Scizorphobic :

Swampert @ Choice Band
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Facade / Toxic

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Scizor @ Buginium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Work Up / Scald
- Moonblast

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Choice Band is a really nice lure and underrated breaker. It can catch with ease a lot of Pokemon which think about its regular Lead set. I made the EVs spread a little bit faster which allows Swampert to outspeed Pokemon like Gligar, 0 Speed Suicune or Adamant Crawdaunt. You can also opt for Toxic over Facade if you want to bother Pokemon like Alomomola or Slowbro(-Mega). On the other hand, we have Aerodactyl-Mega which is our Stealth Rock setter and Pursuit Trapper. Scizor was added to the team to pressure Grass types such as Chesnaught and Amoonguss. Buginium Z allows it to nuke those Pokemon after a Swords Dance which open doors for its teammates : Swampert & Aerodactyl-Mega. Then I decided to add Rest-Talk Work Up Primarina because it provides to the team a really cool answer to Hydreigon but also to Empoleon or Infernape/Lucario to a lesser extent. You can opt for Scald over Work Up but in my opinion, Work Up is 100% better. Then we have Tentacruel which is our Rapid Spinner and answer to opponent's Scizor. It can also set Toxic Spikes which can bother Alomomola and Slowbro(-Mega) which helps Choice Band Swampert. Finally, since the team was kinda slow, I decided to add Choice Scarf Hydreigon which paired well with Scizor thanks to U-Turn. It can also bring Swampert on the field and check with Scizor the biggest threat for the team : Nasty Plot Celebi.

That's all, I hope that the team will suit you :psyglad:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
For Scizorphobic :

Swampert @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Facade / Toxic

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Scizor @ Buginium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Work Up / Scald
- Moonblast

Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Choice Band is a really nice lure and underrated breaker. It can catch with ease a lot of Pokemon which think about its regular Lead set. I made the EVs spread a little bit faster which allows Swampert to outspeed Pokemon like Gligar, 0 Speed Suicune or Adamant Crawdaunt. You can also opt for Toxic over Facade if you want to bother Pokemon like Alomomola or Slowbro(-Mega). On the other hand, we have Aerodactyl-Mega which is our Stealth Rock setter and Pursuit Trapper. Scizor was added to the team to pressure Grass types such as Chesnaught and Amoonguss. Buginium Z allows it to nuke those Pokemon after a Swords Dance which open doors for its teammates : Swampert & Aerodactyl-Mega. Then I decided to add Rest-Talk Work Up Primarina because it provides to the team a really cool answer to Hydreigon but also to Empoleon or Infernape/Lucario to a lesser extent. You can opt for Scald over Work Up but in my opinion, Work Up is 100% better. Then we have Tentacruel which is our Rapid Spinner and answer to opponent's Scizor. It can also set Toxic Spikes which can bother Alomomola and Slowbro(-Mega) which helps Choice Band Swampert. Finally, since the team was kinda slow, I decided to add Choice Scarf Hydreigon which paired well with Scizor thanks to U-Turn. It can also bring Swampert on the field and check with Scizor the biggest threat for the team : Nasty Plot Celebi.

Thanks so much looks fire :toast:

B R A I N L I C K E R

Banned deucer.
For Scizorphobic :

Swampert @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Facade / Toxic

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Scizor @ Buginium Z
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Work Up / Scald
- Moonblast

Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

This Man Builds teams for plebeians Of the Underused Forum On Christmas Day... May Jesus bless You in your Life you selfless Man....

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a dedicated Tailwind team (2-3 users not 1 thrown in as an afterthought) centered around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Superpower/Flamethrower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Mega Manectric, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Mega Aero, Gengar, Gliscor, Mega Altaria, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Bronzong.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as good answers to Bisharp and Honchkrow. Also wallbreakers that can eliminate pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit super effectively by Nidoking ie. Gastrodon, Cresselia, Jellicent and Bronzong if you go with anything other than Fire Blast in the last slot.
I look forward to seeing your amazing creation, thankyou in advance :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Moutemoute

Error 404
For Twilight :

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Icy Wind

Kommo-o @ Haban Berry
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Talonflame @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Taunt / Roost / Flame Charge / Tailwind

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam / Grass Knot / Hidden Power [Fire]
Since Twilight asked for a HO, I decided to build something around Froslass Hazard Stacking. Froslass is our Spikes setter and can bother the opponent's Lead thanks to Taunt / Destiny Bond / Icy Wind. On the other hand, I added Mixed Kommo-o as our Stealth Rock setter. Thanks to Taunt it can pressure Bulky team and Stall but also prevent the opponent to set is own Stealth Rocks which bother a lot Talonflame. Then we have Talonflame which enjoys a lot Hazard Stacking. I decided to play it with Taunt but its last move really depend of what you want or need. Flame Charge can be a cool option in the endgame as it allows Talonflame to outspeed a lot of threat like Choice Scarf Hydreigon or Zeraora while Roost allows Talonflame to be less weak to Stealth Rocks. Tailwind can be an option too but I wouldn't recommand it because it's hard to use it in my opinion. Blastoise-Mega is our Rapid Spinner and likes the fact that Talonflame can pressure Grass types for it. It also benefits from Hazard Stacking. Thanks to its ability Defiant, Bisharp acts as a great Defog Deterrent but also a pretty cool Late Game Sweeper thanks to Sucker Punch. Finally, since the team was kinda slow, I decided to add Choice Scarf Nihilego because its a nice Late Game Sweeper and a nice check to Hydreigon which is a pain for this team. For this reason, I also opted for Haban Berry Kommo-o.

For the chosen nerd :

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Rotom-Heat @ Rocky Helmet
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 36 Def / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic

Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
Muk-Alola was the request for the team so I made a team around it. Since this Pokemon is really weak to Ground types, I decided to add to the team Rotom-Heat. Rotom-Heat can pivot on Latias / Hydreigon which are common Switch-in to it and bring Muk-Alola on the field which allows it to either Pursuit Trap Latias or Knock Off / Poison Jab Hydreigon. I decided to put Rocky Helmet on Rotom-Heat to punish U-Turn users such as Scizor. Then we have Choice Scarf Latias which can support its teammates with Trick and Healing Wish. It's also a really nice Revenge Killer. Its EVs spread allows it to handle one Stone Edge from Choice Band Terrakion. Tentacruel is our Rapid Spinner and can set Toxic Spikes which helps Cobalion and Scizor to be even better. Cobalion is our Stealth Rock setter and it can pressure and weaken opponent's Pokemon thanks to Swords Dance and All-Out Pummeling which opens doors in the endgame for Swords Dance Iron Plate Scizor. Also, thanks to Latias's Healing Wish, both Cobalion and Scizor can have a second wind.

I hope both of you will like those teams
Psyglad-Noel.png

For Twilight :

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Icy Wind

Kommo-o @ Haban Berry
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Talonflame @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
Since Twilight asked for a HO, I decided to build something around Froslass Hazard Stacking. Froslass is our Spikes setter and can bother the opponent's Lead thanks to Taunt / Destiny Bond / Icy Wind. On the other hand, I added Mixed Kommo-o as our Stealth Rock setter. Thanks to Taunt it can pressure Bulky team and Stall but also prevent the opponent to set is own Stealth Rocks which bother a lot Talonflame. Then we have Talonflame which enjoys a lot Hazard Stacking. I decided to play it with Taunt but its last move really depend of what you want or need. Flame Charge can be a cool option in the endgame as it allows Talonflame to outspeed a lot of threat like Choice Scarf Hydreigon or Zeraora while Roost allows Talonflame to be less weak to Stealth Rocks. Tailwind can be an option too but I wouldn't recommand it because it's hard to use it in my opinion. Blastoise-Mega is our Rapid Spinner and likes the fact that Talonflame can pressure Grass types for it. It also benefits from Hazard Stacking. Thanks to its ability Defiant, Bisharp acts as a great Defog Deterrent but also a pretty cool Late Game Sweeper thanks to Sucker Punch. Finally, since the team was kinda slow, I decided to add Choice Scarf Nihilego because its a nice Late Game Sweeper and a nice check to Hydreigon which is a pain for this team. For this reason, I also opted for Haban Berry Kommo-o.
Thanks for the heat Moute, it's always a pleasure to use one of your squads. It's pretty late for me right now so I'll be sure to test this squad out tomorrow and update how it goes. And of course appreciate the detailed analysis on your thought process, it helps a lot :3

Edit: Played about 8-10 games with this on one of my Alts and it's been a lot of fun. From testing I think Dazzling Gleam on Nihi is the way to go and either Taunt or Flame Charge on Talonflame as triple Taunt shuts down hazards so easily. So far I haven't lost a game using this squad, just a solid team even if I am not the best HO Player. Here are a few replays to show its worth, so I recommend you guys try it out too and once again thanks Moutemoute ^_^

Last edited:

SilverNote3

formerly the chosen nerd
For Twilight :

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Icy Wind

Kommo-o @ Haban Berry
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat

Talonflame @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt

For the chosen nerd :

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Rotom-Heat @ Rocky Helmet
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 36 Def / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic

Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald

Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
Muk-Alola was the request for the team so I made a team around it. Since this Pokemon is really weak to Ground types, I decided to add to the team Rotom-Heat. Rotom-Heat can pivot on Latias / Hydreigon which are common Switch-in to it and bring Muk-Alola on the field which allows it to either Pursuit Trap Latias or Knock Off / Poison Jab Hydreigon. I decided to put Rocky Helmet on Rotom-Heat to punish U-Turn users such as Scizor. Then we have Choice Scarf Latias which can support its teammates with Trick and Healing Wish. It's also a really nice Revenge Killer. Its EVs spread allows it to handle one Stone Edge from Choice Band Terrakion. Tentacruel is our Rapid Spinner and can set Toxic Spikes which helps Cobalion and Scizor to be even better. Cobalion is our Stealth Rock setter and it can pressure and weaken opponent's Pokemon thanks to Swords Dance and All-Out Pummeling which opens doors in the endgame for Swords Dance Iron Plate Scizor. Also, thanks to Latias's Healing Wish, both Cobalion and Scizor can have a second wind.

I hope both of you will like those teams View attachment 152238
Dude this looks awesome, belated Merry Christmas <3

Toxicroak @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Punch
- Gunk Shot / Toxic

You know you had it coming from me, I wonder if yall have what it takes to make a sub punch Toxicroak team. I would love to have it in balance offense please. The core could be anything, but preferably with Latias + Fairy. Just do your best to make the best sub punch toxicroak team every to be made in life. You could even change the set if you want, just keep sub punch on there. Thank you in advance :]

Totally not asking because i feel lazy...

Last edited:
feddd0b4f401d546be79d6ace8e7a8c6ad87e673r1-356-200_hq.gif
Code:
Hydreigon @ Poisonium Z 
Timid Nature 
- Belch 
- Dark Pulse 
- Draco Meteor 
- Flamethrower
Z-Belch Hydreigon was a thing when Azumarill was one of the biggest threads in the meta but after the ban i haven´t seen anyone who uses this set.
But i think the set has found a new niche in the meta. Primarina (notably defensive), Mega Alt, Togekiss and Florges are getting very popular at the moment and all these mons are usually reliable switch ins for Hydreigon.
It could be paired with things like scarf latias which struggles with fairies and can handle fighting types like np Infernape or Lucario but i don´t do any guidelines.
Thank you in advance and have a happy new year :]

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/crawdaunt.gif
Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Crawdaunt is a big underrated threat in the uu metagame as it’s typing allows it to hit most things ridiculously hard able to break bulky offensive builds and balance

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/cobalion.gif

Cobalion @ Fightinium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Grass

Cm coballion is also a interesting set that isn’t used often compared to sd set although it’s capable of stall breaking really well along with cb crawdaunt it’s a good offensive core that is hard to deal with

Last edited:

Toxicroak @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Heyy, Dubby here, back at it again with some Toxicroak! I would like to use this Nasty Plot set. I'm kind of iffy about it, but I'd like to see how it would work. I don't really care who you pair it with as long as it has the set I provided you. Looking forward to see what you make! Thank you in advance.

Moutemoute

Error 404
For Datsplashtho :

Lucario @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Inner Focus
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse / Vacuum Wave

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 4 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 76 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Refresh
- Return

Empoleon (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Scald

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
Nasty Plot Lucario is a really good Wallbreaker and can pressure Bulky team and Stalls. Dark Pulse provides it some coverage to hit Doublade or Latias. However, this requires some serious skill and it's not really worth it. Vaccum Wave is a better option because it gives Lucario a priority which allows it to not be so easy to Revenge Kill by Pokemon like Krookodile and Hydreigon. Since Lucario kinda struggle vs Latias and Doublade, I added to the team Choice Scarf Krookodile which is a formidable teammate for Lucario thanks to its typing and access to Pursuit. Sice both Lucario and Krookodile are great to pressure Steel types, I decided to add a Pokemon which could take advantage of it and that's why I added DD Refresh Altaria-Mega. Altaria-Mega can also handle for its teammates Pokemon like Infernape, Hydreigon or Terrakion to a lesser extent. Then we have our core which provides and deals with Entry Hazards : Rotom-Heat and Empoleon. Rotom-Heat is a good Defogger in the current metagame and can pivot thanks to Volt-Switch which can be useful to bring on the field Lucario, Krookodile or even Altaria-Mega. On the other hand, Empoleon is our Stealth Rock setter and provides to the team a great check to Choice Specs Primarina thanks to Toxic + Protect. Finally, Choice Scarf Latias brings even more Speed to the team but also some support thanks to Trick and Healing Wish.

I hope that the team will suit you

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)