This is such a better app, hopefully this version will be updated instead of the other one that doesn't have as much info and is stuck on landscape mode.The old app will take sometime to be fixed in the mean time use the HTML5 apk app
I don't like it as much simply because it's just the website. I've been using the original app from this thread for over a year now and I like how convenient it is to see the effects of any move, ability, or item mid-battle within five seconds in the same app. I also like how it shows the base stats when you tap on a Pokémon rather than just its speed range.This is such a better app, hopefully this version will be updated instead of the other one that doesn't have as much info and is stuck on landscape mode.
This app install on android 7.0 and up. I am using android 4.4.4. I can't install. It says "There is a problem parsing the package”I have built an apk based on McBeengs' code. I've implemented few changes like login fixes to the code. Can someone test the app?
I just played a couple matches and I actually really like this app design! I do have a suggestion that was the main reason I used the app over the website: put in base stats like the other app did, along with the speed range you incorporated. I find this useful in learning when to use physical or special attacks against enemies, especially.I have built an apk based on McBeengs' code. I've implemented few changes like login fixes to the code. Can someone test the app?
I had the same problem. Here's how to fix it.I want to log into my account. It SHOULD be simple, but I'm probably too stupid to figure it out. Whenever I want to log out of the guest account to log into my account, a notification appears at the bottom. "Logged in as Guest ########". If I try to register, it says "Username cannot start with guest.". Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
How to download and install:
(1) Step 1: Enable installation from Unknown sources by going to Settings > Security > Unknown sources
(2) Step 2: Go this this link: http://spo.ink/psandroid and download the apk.
File size is about 5.5MB.
(3) Step 3: Open the downloaded .apk file to install the application. If for some reasons, you cannot open the .apk file, you can use an apk installer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graphilos.apkinst&hl=en
Showdown! (beta) 1.2 available:
* Fixes teambuilder learnset crash
* Anything goes doesn't work well with multiple species
Old releases notes (1.1 upwards) :
What's next :
* Replay player
* Option to report a bug to us
Final note :
* WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SMOGON OR POKEMON SHOWDOWN.
* IF A BUG OCCURS IN THE APP, REPORT IT HERE, DO NOT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE