Usage-Based Tier Update for April 2018

| 1 | Landorus-Therian | 49.450% |

Cue the "ban bekuz yuzed 2 mudch" bandwagon in 3...2...1...

Lando was a problem once when I just started ,but ive learned to handle it , the issue isnt that its broken the issue how versatile it is , it can fill any role your team requires so mispredicting the set could cost you a mon or two, but if you know the set youll do fine, Lando hating is just pure silliness at this point

Now a pokemon that I believe is cancer incarnate is Toxapex , I hate it with a burning passion

Attachments

Yeah Lando is far away from broken. In fact I believe it helps the meta more than it hurts it. Most mons that people hate on help the meta more than hurt. Toxapex is another one of those mons that helps more than hurts. Ash Gren I feel hurts more than helps but I haven't seen anyone complain.

Yeah Lando is far away from broken. In fact I believe it helps the meta more than it hurts it. Most mons that people hate on help the meta more than hurt. Toxapex is another one of those mons that helps more than hurts. Ash Gren I feel hurts more than helps but I haven't seen anyone complain.
Toxapex is the reason why so many Pokémon are between mediocre and unviable

I remember that most of the people had problems with it, because of its rock weakness and midly speed tier.
Also rn the vr can be changed a bit from the end of ORAS (specially after the mega sableye ban, which headed the stall that gave it problems)
The VR got updated a few days ago so your argument is invalid. Both Charizards were always good in Gen 6

Slowbro and its Mega, Keldeo, Azumarill, Buzzwole to name a few
Buzzwole isn't unviable purely because of toxapex. Keldeo is not unviable, im pretty sure quite a few megabros run dualstab, also in response to the other one, Zard Y is definetly not unviable. I just feel most people don't like it being their mega. Look at your OU team and tell me your Zard Y answer. Even if you don't agree with me, the man said "so many". You guys only thought of 6.

Buzzwole isn't unviable purely because of toxapex. Keldeo is not unviable, im pretty sure quite a few megabros run dualstab, also in response to the other one, Zard Y is definetly not unviable. I just feel most people don't like it being their mega. Look at your OU team and tell me your Zard Y answer. Even if you don't agree with me, the man said "so many". You guys only thought of 6.
Buzzwole isn't even ranked on the VR, and I didn't say that all these are unviable. I said that they'e mediocre because of Toxapex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)