USM CAP C&C Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I did some general housecleaning earlier today. First off, I removed the tag from every Gen 6 analysis and locked those that weren't already, so the WIP, QC, and Done tags will now pull up solely Gen 7 analyses. Speaking of which, I went ahead and cleaned up the Gen 7 analyses as well, which included locking every analysis thats been in WIP for over a month. In the future, please complete all WIPs in a timely manner, otherwise no progress on the analysis can be made and your analysis will be locked and reassigned. Finally, I updated the OP to accurately reflect the ongoing analyses. Note that many Pokemon that were reserved are now unassigned, so stake your claim in them now while you can.

Hiya,
Can i make a arguement for Torn-T, its not in the OP but i feel its one of the best mons in cap currently with it being able to check Lando-T, break all 3 of the cap stalwarts in Pyroak, Argh and Tomohawk- aswell as being one of the most reliable defoggers in the tier. Couple this with being a great pivot due to regenerator and decent defensive stats aswell as its usage of Z-Hurricane and slew of coverage options for its 4th slot and it adds up to be rather potent.

Suggesting this because i think it is one of the more important none caps to cover and because it is one of the Pokemon i am most familiar with, thanks!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I would like to reserve Krilowatt.
MeepBard has already taken Krilowatt. However, your comments on the analysis would be appreciated, and you can reserve something else :)

Also everyone who has posted a reservation in the thread, you have 48 hours to post a skeleton of your analysis. That’s not the full analysis written out. Airwind’s current Volkraken analysis is a perfect example of a skeleton. Please get them up or PM me or cbrevan on Smogon, or I’ll assume that you’re not interested anymore. Thanks!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
snake_rattler Meepbard has yet to post in this thread for their reservation, where the writers not reset for USUM?
He reserved in the SM C&C thread, which carried over to USM. His analysis is in Quality Control, Krilowatt is not in the Unreserved hide tag in the OP, and it’s in the Reserved hide tag. Sorry :(

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Birkal, Syclant is all yours.

Reviloja753, since this is your first time tackling a CAP analysis I'd like you to start off with just Voodoom for now. Voodoom is a simple Pokemon with one set, perfect for a beginner. Once Voodoom has some work on it we can talk about Revenankh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)