NU USM NU Ladder Tournament Playoffs - WON BY REALISTIC WATERS

i don't want to drag this forever but santu seemed to be too busy with real life stuff so we couldn't get the series done so posting activity and given activity win for formality

Disjunction - Last Monday at 12:50 AM
hey Pohjis santu is asking for an extension for nult
idk what the situation is
but are you cool w that

Pohjis - Last Monday at 12:51 AM
y i am still waiting for him to suggest when to play
i could play but he is tired
so i can play another time

Disjunction - Last Monday at 12:51 AM
kk
I'll give you guys an extension until wednesday
if you could let him know that'd be grand

Pohjis - Last Monday at 12:57 AM
done

->

Disjunction - Today at 6:25 AM
Pohjis contact your next opp I'll giove you act win

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Disjunction I would like to ask for an extension with zugubu royale : I'm leaving for holidays this Tuesday until next Wednesday and I won't have access to Internet at all (at least not confortable enough to play), I suggested to play before Tuesday but as you can check in our VMs he'd rather play later which I can understand.
We should be both free on Wednesday May 2nd to finish the tour if the extension is granted, thanks a lot

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Disjunction I would like to ask for an extension with zugubu royale : I'm leaving for holidays this Tuesday until next Wednesday and I won't have access to Internet at all (at least not confortable enough to play), I suggested to play before Tuesday but as you can check in our VMs he'd rather play later which I can understand.
We should be both free on Wednesday May 2nd to finish the tour if the extension is granted, thanks a lot
Plas Realistic Waters are you ok with waiting this long for finals? I don't mind, but if it causes issues for whoever wins your series then i would like to have your input on the decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)