USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Doing some big revamps.

High Priority:
- Mega Aerodactyl (full revamp)
- Gliscor (Stealth Rock set)

Regular Priority:
- Togekiss (offensive Nasty Plot set)
- Volcanion (full revamp without Choice Scarf)
- Terrakion (full revamp without lead set and Double Dance, but SD on its own is fine)
- Krookodile (Stealth Rock set)
- Alolan Muk (set revamp but it's the only set so might as well do the whole thing)

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Can I drop Arcanine and pick up togekiss? No interest in writing Arcanine because I don’t really use it and it’s a pretty bad Pokémon. Togekiss on the other hand I use. I’d like to do nasty plot fightium z.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know UU C&C has pretty much come to a big halt in terms of checking, and I appreciate those that are still planning on seeing their stuff through. A lot of the QC team are busy, and I was in the midst of dealing with some stuff regarding that, esp now with a lot of us being involved with UUPL. If at this point anyone wants to drop their stuff, do let me know or post here. Otherwise, I'll just assume you're keeping it and will try to bring up the checking activity again soon. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)