USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since Darmanitan just got unranked and it's a RUBL mon, can I take up a mini-analysis for it?
Since Melons has dibs on Darm, i call Venomoth Mini
Hi, the point of a pseudo analysis is so we don't waste resources writing an analysis for something that's not really worth using. Considering we already have full analyses for these, though, I don't see the point in writing what would essentially be a watered down version of it. We could edit the on-site one, making it sound shittier to accommodate its unranked status, but they'd have to be outdated for me to give the green light for a pseudo.

Hi, the point of a pseudo analysis is so we don't waste resources writing an analysis for something that's not really worth using. Considering we already have full analyses for these, though, I don't see the point in writing what would essentially be a watered down version of it. We could edit the on-site one, making it sound shittier to accommodate its unranked status, but they'd have to be outdated for me to give the green light for a pseudo.
Completely understood. This is the case with RU's Bruxish analysis and NU's Aromatisse analysis as well so it makes sense for the two we suggested remaining the same for the most part as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)