DOU USUM Doubles Fall Seasonal - Round 1

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apologies for the delay, I'm helping talkingtree close this week out

New pairing: Plas vs NintendoKenny
Try to get this done ASAP, the sooner the better obviously since this match is a round behind and affects the rest of the matches

Activity stuff
these are in no particular order I'm just doing them as I see them
Simple Frog vs Bvrvkkv - Simple Frog made a much more concerted effort to get the game both scheduled and played, and it seems as though Bvrvkkv missed what was the closest thing they had to a scheduled time. Simple Frog given the activity win
Mack Knife vs tom holland - Mack Knife forfeits, tom holland given win
Mint16 vs Rippen_Crippen - No answer to Mint's vm, Mint given win
Yellow Paint vs gwright60 - No answer to YP's vm, YP given win
TonyFlygon vs Jeffis - Jeffis told Tony to take the win if they missed each other and the game didn't happen, Tony given win
Sasa vs Ace4869 - Ace gave Sasa the win in vms
Sterven vs 1_TrickPhony - No answer to 1_TrickPhony's vm, 1_TrickPhony given win
voltix31 vs Dunga - Dunga responded too late to voltix's vm, voltix given win
GenOne vs MissRoseliaRose - No answer to GenOne's vm, GenOne given win
Jrenner vs Pandellis - No answer to Jrenner's vm, Jrenner given win
Huston vs dentzu - No answer to Huston's vm, Huston given win
tenzai vs draco_skysong - draco_skysong was unresponsive in schedule, tenzai given win
Edit: I was unaware that talkingtree had granted Simple Frog and Bvrvkkv an extension through Thursday. That extension will be honored.
Edit 2: the Simple Frog/Bvrvkkv match was not completed by the extension deadline so the original activity ruling stands.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)