DOU USUM Doubles OU Fall Seasonal Round 4

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In an effort to be transparent, I've pasted the team I used here
https://pokepast.es/ada532296144064d

and paraplegic used the same team as game 1
Also just to address this publicly, we decided to be lenient because fespy posted the team they used immediately and without being prompted, which Paraplegic confirmed. We won't make a habit out of this so don't try to snake your way out of replays by posting pastes, but we appreciated the honesty and transparency.

Also just to address this publicly, we decided to be lenient because fespy posted the team they used immediately and without being prompted, which Paraplegic confirmed. We won't make a habit out of this so don't try to snake your way out of replays by posting pastes, but we appreciated the honesty and transparency.
Sorry for the hassle, and really appreciate the understanding. I think I finally understand how PS replays work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)