Official USUM NU Suspect Process - Round 9, Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader

Voting on Camerupt-Meta

List of Qualified Voters (36)

If you are qualified, but your name isn't on the list, then PM either Hootie or myself.

When voting use the following format:
Code:
Camerupt-Mega: [b][i]Stay Banned[/i][/b]
Camerupt-Mega: [b][i]Unban[/i][/b]
Failing to follow the above format will result into your vote being IGNORED (this will be enforced, especially since you have the option to mindlessly copy/paste your vote).

A simple majority of 51% will be required to unban Camerupt-Mega from NU.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS:
This forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything, but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you will be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

IF YOU'RE GETTING THE "INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES" MESSAGE, THEN DON'T PM US ON SHOWDOWN/DISCORD, WE NEED TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT PERMISSIONS AND IT'S EASIER TO DO SO IF YOU PM US ON SMOGON. THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION.

The voting stage ends on Sunday, May 26th at 11:59 PM EST; the result might be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge

• TC is awarded to those with 10 tiering-related votes across all tiers or 4 tiering-related votes in NU suspect tests.
If you have achieved the above threshold, feel free to PM Hootie or myself with the links to your votes so we can process your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)