Programming USUM Random Battles/Monotype Random Battles Damage Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I noticed that Soul Dew does not appear on the list with items on the calculator. It is listed on the item pool for both Latios and Latias on the calc though.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Update 3: Levels...again

Some changes have been made since the last update, so I'm going through and making sure those are in the calc now. We're in the last bit of Gen 7 so it's no surprise TI and co. are trying to tidy up randbats as much as possible. At least, if you ignore the fact that they added in a Pikachu...

Randbats updates addressed in this update: [1, 2, 3, 4]
Seviper: -Coil, +Swords Dance (not relevant to the calc)
Exeg-Alola: -Earthquake, -Wood Hammer, -Dragon Hammer, -Knock Off, +Trick Room, Harvest hard removed as an ability
Ash-Greninja: Waterium-Z added
M-Slowbro: -Psychic
Mr. Mime: -Psychic
Gliscor: -Sub (not relevant to calc)
Nihilego: -Acid Spray, +Thunderbolt, +Grass Knot
All current levels were +5'd
Pikachu: Added, set to lvl90
Togetic: Added, set to lvl90

Hi, I noticed that Soul Dew does not appear on the list with items on the calculator. It is listed on the item pool for both Latios and Latias on the calc though.
It wasn't properly added it seems, Lego will be working on a fix. Thanks!

Looks like Gumshoos might be broken?
Good catch, thanks!

Gallade sometimes gets choice scarf apparently.
I've seen it get that too, will add. Thanks!

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Ubers are 10 levels too high. Oh also i just remembered because I got one just now but a few of the megas are 5 lvls too high mega alakazam being one of them.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Intimidate is automatically applied without the pokemon being set to -1. So you see your pokemon at neutral, but get the -1 calc.
View attachment 167306
Someone brought up in another thread that "it might be nice to have a simple tickbox/button next to the ability menu that's just 'No Ability'." to get around auto intimidate and several other automatically applied abilities. What're your thoughts on this? Also gonna ping Smoochyena for his opinion too.

Wigglytuff

Update 4: Movesets and April shifts

I've updated the calc to reflect April's tier shifts (found here) along with a couple of moveset adjustments made since the last update.

Ambipom: -Skill Link (Ability), -Tail Slap, +Return
Delibird: -Defog, -Ice Shard, -Ice Punch, -Aerial Ace, +Rapid Spin, +Icy Wind, +Freeze-Dry
Blaziken: -Blaze Kick, -Swords Dance, -Stone Edge, +Fire Blast, +HP Ice
Medicham-Mega: -Drain Punch, +Thunder Punch
Cinccino: -Aqua Tail
Togetic: removed entirely

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Marshadium Z isn't on the item list and when you click on it in the possible items list it gives a blank and still has Never Ending Nightmare as the Z move.

Someone brought up in another thread that "it might be nice to have a simple tickbox/button next to the ability menu that's just 'No Ability'." to get around auto intimidate and several other automatically applied abilities. What're your thoughts on this? Also gonna ping Smoochyena for his opinion too.
Such a box is not required. Auto-intimidate/other abilities should simply function in a way that it automatically applies a -1, rather than doing that hidden in a way so that it isn't possible to achieve +6.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Such a box is not required. Auto-intimidate/other abilities should simply function in a way that it automatically applies a -1, rather than doing that hidden in a way so that it isn't possible to achieve +6.
Well I already made and implemented the box, which has uses outside of intimate too. If you wanna update the code for your proposal and PR I'll happily merge it but for now we're sticking with the box method.

Wigglytuff

Update #5: Movesets

Github commits implemented in this update: [1, 2, 3]

Tauros: -Rock Climb, +Body Slam
Infernape: -whole movepool, +Stealth Rock, +U-turn, +Close Combat, +Flare Blitz, +Stone Edge, +Mach Punch, +Nasty Plot, +Fire Blast, +Focus Blast, +Vacuum Wave, +Grass Knot, +Fightinium-Z (item)
Vespiquen: -Heal Order, -Defend Order, -Infestation, +Roost, +Destiny Bond, +Tailwind
Charizard: -whole movepool, +Hold Hands, +Fire Blast, +Air Slash, +Earthquake, +Roost, +Normalium-Z (item)
Azelf: -U-turn
Mandibuzz: -Knock Off

odr

kickin incredibly dope shit
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Tangrowth is listed as level 88 in the calc when it should be level 80

Reactions: hs

odr

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Sawk is also the wrong level, listed as level 81 when it should be 87

Wigglytuff

Update #5.5: Fixes and Randbats Updates
Server updates references in this update: [1, 2, 3]
Kyogre-Primal: -Water Spout
Shaymin-Sky: -HP Fire, +HP Ice
Slurpuff: -Draining Kiss, -Dazzling Gleam, -Flamethrower, -Surf
Tapu Koko: -Wild Charge, -Volt Switch, -Dazzling Gleam, +Thunderbolt
Ninetales: -HP Ice, +Psyshock
Blacephalon: +Explosion

Also a bunch of level fixes as reported by Odd Della Robbia, thanks!

Reactions: odr

odr

hi I'm back with more of the same shit. Alolan Muk is in the calc at level 88 and needs to be adjusted to 82

odr

A more complicated issue this time. I calc'd damage of a mon that was burned. Now for future calcs anytime I change the mon on that side of the calc (the right side, in case it ends up being relevant) it automatically sets the status to "burned", even after I've changed it back to "healthy" every time it happens.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
hi I'm back with more of the same shit. Alolan Muk is in the calc at level 88 and needs to be adjusted to 82
Choice Band can be added to Aerodactyl's possible items

A more complicated issue this time. I calc'd damage of a mon that was burned. Now for future calcs anytime I change the mon on that side of the calc (the right side, in case it ends up being relevant) it automatically sets the status to "burned", even after I've changed it back to "healthy" every time it happens.
I can't replicate this, please give me exact steps (everything you click and type from the moment you load the page) and a screenshot of the browser console (F12 in Chrome then click "Console") and I might be able to help.

sticky web is part of smeargle's damaging movepool. please tell me if this was intended because it gets no damaging moves and needs a placeholder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)